Wannabe Me?

Hey all my wounderful readers! Im sorry I was suppose to updat tomorrow but internet crashed when I tried D:

*******

 Marika, Ash an I had alot of fun and had alot of things in common. Mars -which is Marikas nick name - sent Ash away at 10 so me and her could sleep a little. He went away without a fight saying he would see us in the morning. I  wasn't so excited. i was nervous as hell wishing to stay unnoticed. I was bouncing up and down on the edge of my bed when I was startled by Ashs' voice. I tripped and before I fell and hit the ground I was in Ashes arms. I stared up at his face. He just walked in there was no possible way he could've caught me.

"h-h-how did you do that?" He stared at me frozen with somthing but his face refused to reveal its emotion to me. He set me on the ground.

"I dont know what your talking about I just caught you no big deal." He shrugged. No. He got there to fast unaturaly fast. I autmaticaly took a step away from him. he had a almost hurt exspression when I did but before I could do anything Mars piped in.

"Come on guys we're gonna be late. I can't leave last second anymore. We gotta walk." The sentence was normal but after what happend with Ash I couldn't help but be suspicious it wasn't because she was usually late. I looked at them warily as they went towards the door and trailed them. Ash looked back trying to make it look like he wasnt.

I study them on our way to school. They were nice but they felt bad for me too. I can't trust them thats the reality of things. I sighed and ashed slowed so he was next to me.

"Hey cheer up. This will be easy I promise." He took my hand and I couldn't help the blush sneaking up my face as I tryed to tug it out but he just squeezed it once then let go. I realazed. He must of noticed too because  he frowned and his shoulders slumped a little.

We walked into school. I t got quiet for a moment, then so random boy with blound hair walked up to Ash.

"Hey Ash, where were you last night? We were playin xbox. Were you with Marika and someone else?" He asked trying to seem nonchalently but it came out nervous. I was the someone else and thats the closes I came to reconginzion at this school. But Ash just shrugged it off.

"Yeah I was hangin with Marika and Natalie last night." He swung his arm around my shoulder and the boy went rigid.

"Your kidding me? You didn't do anything stupid ,Right!" Ash didn't meet his eyes for a second shook his head and said.

"Just because we have to hold back, doesn't mean we can't be nice to her or her friend." A lot of people shrugged and I knew this was going to take awhile. After awhile we split Mars and Ash going to Algebra and I went to English. I went in and sat down. The room wasw very bland and boring just like this class just like every classroom. I sat in the back and shook my head. I put my head on my desk when a headache slowly creeped up on me. The bell raang and everyone plowed in.

Man I dont feel good. Thats just to state the obvious by the middle of the class the room was spinning, My head felt like it was split in half, and I felt like someone stuck there hand in me and shifted everything around in a blender. I heard the bell and wished my head would explode because it would feel better. I stood up and stumbled untill I felt the wall and slid against it for support. I went by memory till I hit the door that exited the school. I stumbled down the sidewalk and fell.

"Natalie! Natalie!" Tha voice was right next to me and I groaned. "Come on i'll get you back to your room." Oh. Its ash. I felt him pick me up and then there was swoosh of air. "Come on lets get you in bed." I felt the warmth of my bed and I slowly shut my eyes and went into unconciousness when I heard Ash wisper. " Don't worry i'll watch over you"