Wannabe Me?

I lightly sighed trying to not bring any attention to myself. God, this class is driving me crazy. Who cares about history? Its the past, we need to get over it!

I gritted my teeth and tried to tune out his dry annoying voice. I mean I already learned this stuff. I just thought I should finish senior year at a regular school. At least thats what I told my Dad. I really just wanted to get my diaploma and move on. But I knew that when he started i nodding, well, the next thing you know, here I am. Yes sir, my so called "father" sent me to this boarding school in the middle of the first semster I swear that man is out to get me. Plus all the people keep giving me these 'looks'. Its driving me cra-

"Miss Jones, can you please answer my question?" Oh crap... He's talking to me.. I could know everything in the world, but it'd be absoloutley pointless if didn't know the question!

Umm.. I-I-I'm sorry but I didn't catch that... question. Can you repeat it?" I could tell that he knew he was caught by the look he gave me. He knew if he told me the question I'd simply say the answer and get away with it , but if he never repeated the answer it would be the end of me. I flashed my "Gee, what do you know" smile and, well, I've never seen heat fumes rise out of a teachers head untill today. I wonder what i could do to get him to snapped...

"Well, miss Jones, if you were paying atenttion in class you would know. You can get the question from one of your class mates after class." My smile valiantly drooped. He was good, and he knew it, according to his gleefull smile.

"And Miss Jones if you dont pay attention during the rest of the class you might find yourself having to write a report to which the answer will be long as the rest of the class!" His raised voice boomed.

If you didn't catch on, let me fill you in. I'm a social outcast. Yeah no one would want to recieve those dirty looks with me. If looks could talk they would have a mouthful to say. But still I understood them. They said "freak! Stay away!" And so much more and from everyone. Including the adults. I finally became a loner. A loner with no defects. Not to be vain but I know i'm pretty, bright, and graceful. Im also bold, independent and a fighter. Not what every guy looks for. If they would even look at me in this school. It's horrible compared to homeschool. I was able to get out, talk to people but here I was invisible to everyone unless the teachers want to pick on me.

I sprung up as the bell rang. I gathered everything and all but ran to the door. It's not like I haad to worry about being beat up. Then that person would be an outcast because that would mean they noticed me. I walked into the hall and took a hard right. I instantly felt pain and my books fell on the ground. The pain did a double and it felt like I ran into a wall. D@mn! My eyes started to tear up and I held my nose. It wasn't broken but boy did it hurt.

I quickly bent over to gather my books and run so no one could see my tears. I refused to show public weakness in front of these people. I looked down and quickly grabbed my folders and books. I stood up to see the person that I ran into frozen in front of me and I kinda felt bad for him. Sure this is an- Wait a minuet! who the HELL is this person! I looked into a pair of steely eyes. He looked lost. I debated what should I do. He could be new and make a mistake and acknowlage me. If I acknowlage him and give him a suggestion he would be ruined before he started this school. Man I'm going to have to be a b!tch.

"You retard! Stay out of my way or ill give you the friggin plague! Then youll be more of a socil outcast than me. No wait thats impossible!" I sneered at him and quickly by passed him.

Boy that hurt. I know I said that but I was in his place. But thats exactly why I had to do it. Because I don't want to see anyonee in my place. I wounder if this ever passed if I could explain to him why I had to be like that. NO. I mentally slapped myself. I can't ever give my hopes up.