Let Me Love You (Harry Styles...

drippinstyles द्वारा

Harry- Doesn't love or care about anyone. It's his past that makes him like this. Boxes to let out his anger... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chpater 29
New Story
Teenage Runaway
Sequel?
The Fighter
sequel
UPDATE

Chapter 21

11K 199 31
drippinstyles द्वारा

Kylie's POV:

I dressed in a red ruffled tank, a leather jacket over, and black jeans. I had on matching red flats that had a bow by the toes. My hair was straightened and I had on a little make-up. 

I walked down the stairs where Harry was waiting by the door. Harry looked up from his phone and his eyes traveled from my head to my toes.

"Eyes where I can see them" Tristan said as he walked by going upstairs.

"Yeah, eyes up here" I smirked.

Harry wrapped him arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"You look hot" Harry commented.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I said checking him out.

He was dressed in black jeans, white converse, a white shirt with a jean jacket over and over that a red plaid hoddie. He had a brown bandana wrapped around his hair. 

"Who's party are we going to?" I asked as we walked into the car. Harry opened the door for me as I climbed in and he walked around the car and go into the drivers seat.

"A friends" He vaguely answered.

We reached Harry's building and walked in the elevator. He pressed the button 10, one floor below Harry's place.

We walked down the corridor and stopped at door number 203. Harry looked down at me and smiled before knocking on the door.

I gasped as Jamaal opened the door and smiled at us before stepping aside and letting us walk in.

"You didn't tell me we were going to Jamaal's place for the party" I whispered to Harry.

"Well I knew you were going to freak out considering he's a basketball player and all so I kept it a secret" He chuckled.

It was an hour since we got here and more and more people were starting to come. I was currently sitting on the counter with Harry standing in between my legs while Jamaal and other guys I didn't know talked to him.

Harry leaned in gave me a long sweet kiss on the lips. I looked at him and giggled.

"Eww you guys!" Jamaal said throwing stuff at us.

"Mate, you need a girlfriend" Harry said jokingly.

Jamaal flicked him off before going back into the conversation him and the other guys were having.

"Harry?" A girl squealed. I turned to face where the voice was coming from and my blood ran cold at the sight in front of me. Just like at the movies in minimal clothing stood Jenna.

"Fuck" Harry cursed under his breath.

She walked closer to us until she stood right next to us. She shot me a glare before turning her attention towards Harry who stood there emotionless.

"Why haven't you answered any of my calls since our date?" She whined in her annoying ass voice.

When Harry didn't reply she stuck out her boobs to make herself more appealing.

"I'm not interested in you and never was" Harry said without any emotion.

She glanced over at me before smirking and looking back at Harry.

"You weren't thinking that when you begged me to go on a date with you" She smiled evilly.

Images of Harry and Jenna doing things flashed my mind and made me feel nauseous.

I pushed myself of the counter and pushed through the sweaty bodies trying to get to the door.

"Kylie!" Harry's voice was right behind me.

Obviously I didn't believe what Jenna was saying but I needed fresh air.

I made it out into the corridor and took a deep breath.

"Ky" Harry lightly grabbed my wrist.

"What she said isn't true" He said looking in my eyes.

"I know I just needed some air, away from everyone" I took in another deep breath.

"Lets go back inside" I said making my way to the door.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked. I nodded my head and walked back into Jamaal's place.

His place was just like Harry's but looked a little bigger. Maybe it was the lack of furniture he had.

I walked into the kitchen and jumped back onto the counter. Harry stood beside me as he drank his beer out of his red cup. I took his cup out of his hand and took a sip and placed it on the counter.

"Lets go dance" I tugged Harry towards the crowd of dancing bodies.

Harry's large hands rested on my hips as they swayed to the beat of the music.

I wrapped my hands around Harry's neck and we danced to 5 different songs.

As the 5th song ended we headed back to the kitchen.

Jamaal came over and passed us two cups of beer.

Harry chugged down his and I ended up not even finishing up half of it. I gave it to Harry who finished the rest.

From the corner of my eye I saw Jenna coming towards us. Before she could say anything to Harry, I grabbed his neck and pulled his lips to mine. We broke away and Jenna rolled her eyes before walking away.

"Is Kylie Parker jealous?" Harry teased.

"No" I huffed and Harry started to laugh.

"You don't need to worry about her. She'll find something else that has a dick to mess with" Harry laughed.

By the time we left the party, it was 12.

We were going back to Harry's place but Harry pressed the lobby button instead of floor 11.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"I want to show you something." He said giving me no details at all.

I looked around my surroundings and realized we were in the woods. Harry kept making turns and we went deeper and deeper into the woods. He drove up a cliff and stopped the car. He turned the engine off and got out of the car. I got out and walked to edge of the cliff and there was a huge lake surrounding.

I turned around to look for Harry but I didn't find him anywhere.

"Harry?" I asked slightly scared due to the timing and darkness.

"Boo!" I let out a loud scream and turned around to see Harry clutching his stomach and laughing really hard.

"Don't do that!" I shouted still a little shook up.

"C'mon baby it was funny!" He said and tried to contain his laugh.

"Its not funny!" I pouted while smacking his chest.

"I'm sorry" He said but didn't mean it.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes walking back to the edge of the cliff.

I turned to face Harry who was stripping into his boxers.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"We are jumping in" He said

"Hell no" I looked down at the height of the cliff.

"I used to jump off of this all the time. Its safe." He smiled.

I stripped down into my underwear and stood next to Harry. He grabbed my hand and counted to three and we both jumped into the lake.

I came up from underneath the water and blinked the water away from my eyes.

I gasped as I felt Harry's strong arm wrap around my waist and spin me around to face him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held me close to him. His eyes were full of lust as he leaned down and pressed his wet lips to mine. I ran my hands through his hair and tugged at his bottom lip making him moan in pleasure.

"Mmmm I love you" His voice was raspy as we broke away from the kiss which made my heart flutter and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"I love you too" I replied and leaned back in until our lips met.

********

"You came in late last night" Tristan commented as I walked into the living room.

"Yeah, the party ended at 12 and I hanged out at Harry's place" I said not mentioning the cliff part.

He looked at me curiously before spoke.

"You aren't doing.. you know.. sexual stuff or anything right?" He asked quietly as he stared into my eyes.

"Oh my god, Tristan! I'm not answering that!" I screeched in embarrassment.

"I'm just curious!" He put his hands up defending himself.

"If you must know, I'm on birth control just to be safe" I explained.

"That's good. You know just in case you know forget the condom." He said and I groaned in embarrassment.

"But seriously, I don't want you to get hurt Ky" He said reaching over and holding my hand.

"I know everything you've been through with Eric and I don't want that happening again."

"I know and I love the fact that you always care about me" I gave him a small smile.

"Come over here" He spread his arms out wide.

I got out of my chair and walked over to him and sat on his lap. He engulfed me into his strong muscular arms and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you" He mumbled

I looked up at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too you protective bastard" I said while laughing.

I loved how Tristan cared so much for me and didn't want anything bad happening. It was that type of protectiveness that always made me feel safe.

"Well do you have any plans today?" Tristan asked as I stayed put in his lap.

"Nope" I said.

"Good. Get your ass up we are having some bonding time!" He shouted and pushed me off him. I laughed and rolled my eyes making my way upstairs to go change.

I changed into yoga pants and went into Tristan's closet and got out his black Adidas hoddie and threw on white converse. I left my hair in its natural form.

Tristan stood by the door waiting in jeans and grey converse that matched his gray Adidas hoddie.

"Hey we match!" I laughed and Tristan looked at me and shook his head.

"Did I give you permission to wear my clothes" He said in a serious tone and but I knew he was joking.

"No but I wanted to wear your hoddie so I wore it" I said with a childish grin.

"You're lucky you're my cousin. I just don't let anyone wear my clothes." He chuckled while pinching my cheeks.

We hopped into the car and Tristan drove down the familiar route to the mall.

Tristan complained he wanted to go the sports store and I groaned but agreed. I walked around the store while Tristan looked at boxing stuff. I stopped when I spotted something Packers related. I walked over and saw all different sport teams. I looked around and found a green shirt that had a big Packers logo in the middle. I got a medium for Harry and a matching one for me in a extra small. I also got us a matching Packers key chain.

I walked up to the counter and placed my items. The worker looked up from her magazine and glanced at me and narrowed her eyes before checking out the items.

She placed them in the bag and I paid the total amount. She looked back me as if she was studying before she gasped.

"You're Kylie Parker!" She said. I looked at her and smiled.

"You're dating Harry Styles and your cousin is Tristan Parker!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"There you are, Ky" I turned around and Tristan came with boxing equipment in his hands.

"Oh my god! It's Tristan freaking Parker!" The worker looked as if she was about to faint.

"You're a fan of boxing?" Tristan asked and the girl nodded her head.

"Can I have a picture?" She asked shyly. Tristan nodded his head smiling and stood next to her. 

"You too Kylie!" She looked over at me waiting for me to come join them. I walked over to them and stood next to the girl who stood in the middle. She had another worker take a picture of all of us.

"Thank you so much!" She squealed.

"Can you please tell Harry I love him?" She directed her attention towards me.

"How about you just talk to him right now?" I said pulling my phone out.

"Are you serious?" Her eyes widened. I nodded my head before dialing Harry's number.

"Hey, babe" Harry's voice said from the other line.

"Hey! I have a fan that wants to talk to you" I said before giving the phone to the worker.

"H-hello?" She nervously spoke. They talked for a while before she gave me my phone back.

"That was interesting" Harry laughed. We said out goodbyes before I hung up.

"What's your name, love?" Tristan asked and she blushed when he called her love.

"Ciara" She said.

"Well I'm going to give the bouncer your name so on Saturday during Harry's match give the bouncer your name and he'll let you in without a ticket" Tristan explained and she looked shocked.

"Thank you!" She said and gave me and Tristan a hug. She was so sweet and she looked our age maybe a few years younger.

"We'll see you Saturday" Tristan said before checking out his items and we headed out to another store.

Harry's POV:

After talking to the fan over the phone we both hung up and I went and sat down on the couch. 5 minutes later my phone buzzed and I picked it up.

"Hello?" 

"Styles!" James voice rang through the phone.

"Hey James. What's up?" I asked.

"You have a match Saturday! Tristan knows so you have training all this week 2-6" He explained this weeks schedule.

"Sounds good" After discussing more of my weeks schedule and the match Saturday we both hung up.

I sat back on the couch trying to rest but there was a knock on the door. I groaned loudly and opened up to be faced with Louis.

"Hey, mate!" He exclaimed walking past me and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh sure, you know I wasn't trying to rest or anything. Come in" I said to myself.

"Did you say something mate?" Louis came and sat on the couch with a bag of chips.

"Just talking to myself" I sent him a fake smile which he didn't notice.

"Asshole" I muttered under my breath before joining him on the couch.

Kylie's POV:

"I have some news I have to tell you" Tristan said as we sat and ate our food. I picked up a chicken nugget and dipped it in ketchup before popping it in my mouth. I chewed my food before swallowing.

"Okay" I said waiting for him to continue with his news.

"Well I kind of met someone" He said blushing and looking down.

I nearly chocked on my food and took Tristan's drink and took a sip before looking at him with wide eyes.

"What?! That's amazing Tristan!" I gushed.

"You're not mad?" He asked.

"Why would I be mad?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. 

"I don't know, maybe you would be mad that I wouldn't be paying attention to you anymore if I had a girlfriend." He said shrugging.

"That's the total opposite of what I would think" I said giving him an assuring smile.

"Good because family always comes first. If you ever feel like I'm not giving you enough attention let me know. I know after your parents passed away you've been moving around all over the USA. I don't want you to feel I'm not treating you right. I don't ever want you to leave." He said looking sad.

"Tristan I'd never leave" I said leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek and giving him a hug.

" And if you do ever leave I'll end up locking you up so you have no way of leaving" He smirked making a joke.

"I have my people to break me out" I continued on with his joke.

"Like who? Styles?" He questioned and I nodded my head also mentioning the other people in our group.

"Don't forget who trained Styles" He said laughing.

"I can easily beat him up!" He included still laughing.

We walked out of the mall after finishing our food to be bombarded with paparazzi. Every where I go there are always paparazzi and fans. Well that's what you get for being related to a famous boxer and dating one.

We pushed through the people and climbed into the car.

"Can you drop me off at Harry's?" I asked looking down at my phone as Tristan drove us back home.

"Sure" He said before taking a different route to Harry's.

We reached his place and I got out of the car. I grabbed my bags out of the back seat.

"Are you staying over there?" Tristan asked.

"Probably" I replied.

"Use protection, and don't forget what we talked about this morning!" He shouted while I closed the door on him rambling. I laughed and nodded my head and entered the building. The paparazzi took a couple of shots of me entering the building but I've become used to it.

I walked into the elevator up to Harry's floor. I walked down the hallway and stopped when I came to Harry's door. I knocked on the door and Louis opened up.

"Kylieeee!" He sang and crushed me in a hug.

"Hey Louis" I said not being able to breathe on how tight he was hugging me.

"Louis, you're crushing her" Harry came into the doorway.

"Anyways, I was just leaving" Louis said looking at Harry and wiggling his eyebrows and Harry flicked him off before walking into the living room.

"Have fun if you know what I mean" Louis laughed before walking away. I entered Harry's condo and closed the door behind me.

Harry was laying on the couch with eyes closed. The floor beneath me creaked and Harry's eye shot open. He turned his head and looked at me and gave me a lopsided grin.

His eyes traveled to the bags I was holding.

"Who'd you go shopping with?" He asked.

"Tristan" I replied and he nodded his head.

He patted the spot next to him and I went over and sat down next to him.

"Who's hoodie is this?" He asked sounding jealous.

"Jealous much?" I laughed.

"No just asking" He replied obviously lying.

"Tristan's" I answered his question and he nodded his head.

"I prefer you in my clothes only though" He said giving me a smile and I smacked the back his head.

"I hate your clothes" I lied.

"Is that so?" He said sounding amused.

I nodded my head and looked away before I burst out laughing which I failed at.

"You're a bad liar" He laughed.

"Takes one to know one!" I obnoxiously exclaimed like a child.

"You just ruined the moment" He shook his head. 

"So what did you buy?" He looked over at my bags which was a lot.

"You know. Stuff" I walked over to the bags and pulled the one from the sports store. He eyed me suspiciously as I walked back to the couch and sat down.

"I got you something" I looked over at him who looked at me.

"Babe, you didn't have to" He said.

"It was nothing" I replied

I pulled out the matching shirts and key chain.

"Here you goooo" I sang handing him over the Packers shirt and key chain.

"The Packers!!!!!" Harry shouted.

"Thank you, baby" He leaned in and kissed my lips softly.

Harry wrapped his around around my tiny torso and rest his head in my neck.

"I have a match Saturday. Are you coming?" He mumbled in my neck.

"Yes I am" I smiled.

"Good because I think you're my good luck charm" He said.

"Harry, I've been to one of your fights and you ended up unconscious!" I giggled.

"Well I just have a feeling that you are my good luck charm" He smiled in my neck.

I giggled as he nibbled at spot where my neck and shoulder meet. We spent the rest of the night making jokes and laughing like little kids. We soon ended up falling asleep on top of each other.

Author's Notee *important please reaaad*

Hope you guys liked the chapter! Any feedback?

Ok so my friend is writing a new story called Sargent Styles please check it out! her user name is lenlen1218 and again her story is called Sargent Styles. She just started writing it so please read her story! Thank you guyss <33

Vote, Comment, Share please!! It's almost 2014! This might be the last update of the year if I don't update tomorrow! See you guys in 2014! This year was gooooood! Thank you all who voted and all that stuff!! Love youu <3 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5M 166K 66
"There's no such thing as soul mates. I mean just because someone is perfect for you doesn't mean you're meant to be with them. The thing about love...
62.8K 2.4K 20
Reyna is a princess and Harry is a prisoner in her castle. With his help, she runs away from an arranged marriage and her father's rotten kingdom in...
1M 44.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
471K 29.8K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...