King's Cage [Completed]

By madyslibrary

Starting right after the end of Glass Sword: What if Maven didn't keep his promise? What if he not only took... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Letters
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
House Colors
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Last Chapter-Seventy-One
Hey Hey Hey

Chapter Thirty-Three

2.4K 44 24
By madyslibrary

Maven

When I found Mare half-naked in the bathroom, covered in blood, my first thought was that she killed someone.

When I realized that she was the only one in our bathroom, I thought she tried to kill herself.

But then I saw the shattered glass; the blood, her tears and her exposed scars, and I just knew. She hates herself. She finally broke. She saw herself as the monster she has become and she despised it. She saw the scars I've given her, and she found me menacing. She was terrified; whimpering and delirious. She then proceeded to pass out in my arms. When I got her to the medical wing, I had a skin healer fix her scars. They are no longer there to torture her. She will only have their memory to dwell on.

Now, as I sit by her side, watching her sleep, I try to figure out a way out of Jon's plan.

Mare is going to hate me. I'm going to have to kill all of her friends. From what Jon tells me, what the Scarlet Guard is planning to do, I would have to give away my crown and my life. That will never happen. I will not lose what I have been working towards my whole life. No amount of love in the world could ever stop me.

So I just have to take all the time I can get with Mare before she goes back to hating me. I will have to be careful around her for now. Afterwards, when she loathes me, she might remember the good times we had together. And just maybe, if I try hard enough, she will have something that will keep her with me forever. I don't believe that she would ever keep my child away from me. Mare is not that dark, that unfeeling, yet.

But I am.

Sooooo... That just happened. chels_the_bookworm you don't know what will happen after my plan for Maven!!.... Hahaha. I'm so horrible, as a person, a writer, athletic,.... Oh jeez.

Pssssst. Who's POV should I do next? First person to comment a name, I'll do it. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1K 43
* Set after Red Queen's second book, Glass Sword "Words will kill us all, eventually." Mare Barrow has been out of King Maven's hands...
14.6K 194 20
The end of "Glass Sword" and "King's Cage" from another POV: Cal's. How does he blend into the Scarlet Guard? How will he free Mare?
4.3K 122 26
"You will live. It's a question of how much she's willing to indulge me. Of whether you'll be my prisoner--" He softens. "Or my queen." My queen...
6.3K 27 11
hihihi so i was bored and didn't wanna do homework, plus i was greatly inspired by a fanfic i didn't save for some reason.. I would also like to try...