The Rogue's Love

By papez123

Tikoto Raikou is sick of the village life. Once housed in The Leaf Village, now a rogue. She meets a very int... More

The Rogue's Love
Chapter Two: The Leader
Chapter Three: Easy
Chapter Four: Unwanted
Chapter Five: The Puppet Master
Chapter Seven: Art's True Beauty
Chapter Eight: Shopping
Chapter Nine: Hope
Chapter Ten: Rebirth
Chapter Eleven: Oh, Kiss Me
Chapter Twelve: The Interrogation
Chapter Thirteen: Raikou, The Evil
Chapter Fourteen: Stitches
Chapter Fifteen: Desire
Chapter Sixteen: To Fight, for Pride
Chapter Seventeen: Battle Royal
~Extra~ Jesshika's POV
Chapter Eighteen: Navigate Me
Chapter Nineteen: Memories
Chapter Twenty: Mission
Chapter Twenty-One: Dilemma
Chapter Twenty-Two: Parents-to-Be
Chapter Twenty-Three: Sasori's Fight
Chapter Twenty-Four: The End
Epilogue

Chapter Six: Entertainment

6.8K 224 23
By papez123

The Rogue’s Love

Chapter Six: Entertainment

“Sasori!” A banging originated from the door, waking us both up. Sometime our  amid our slumber, our bodies had unintentionally gotten wrapped up in each other. Well, at least I think it was unintentionally. “C’mon! We have entertainment.”

Sasori growled, burying his face into my neck. I wasn’t sure if I should move him, or not. The position was surprisingly comfortable, and I liked the feel of him. The way our breathing just seemed to synchronize to one another’s. It gave me he weird, giddy feeling that was hard to place.

But, I suppose I really wouldn’t be able to move him. Even if I had wanted to. He did have a strong hold on me, which would be impossible for me to even consider moving. I guess it was a good thing I wasn’t planning on getting up anytime, soon.

More knocking came, agitating the puppet master even further. “They’re not gonna go away…” I groaned, wanting to wrap myself around the man that lay next to me. But, I resumed my stiff position, letting him do all the cuddling.

“Maybe if we ignore them--” an explosion interrupted him, filling the room with smoke. “Saucy!” Oh, no. Please, no. My moment of pure bliss was quickly coming to an end, and I made no effort to keep down my rising loathing. 

“I swear to whatever-the-hell you believe in, Deidara, if you used your stupid explosives, I. Will. Kill. You.” He glared into the clearing smoke, its transparency showing the outline of the peculiar blonde. Along with the gaping hole in the wall.

Sasori’s face quickly turned sour as he realized that Deidara had, indeed, used his ‘stupid explosives’. “Mother fu--”

“Rai-chan!” He squealed in delight, hastily picking me out of Sasori’s arms, twirling me around. Well, there goes any hope of my sleeping for he next week. Trauma easily took over any other feelings I was having, leaving me a bit woozy. “I’m so glad you’re okay! I was so worried! Don’t you dare ever scare me like that, again!” He momentarily stopped his affectionate coddling to glare at Sasori. “You had her this whole time, and you didn’t even have the decency to tell me?”

“Forget about the damned girl! What are you going to do about my wall? You just blew a fucking hole in it!” Deidara gasped, quickly covering my ears. Their sounds were muffled, but just barely audible.

“Don’t talk like that in front of Rai-chan!” He scolded, keeping a firm hold over my ears. Sasori ignored him, pointing to the entryway. “You’re gonna fix that.”

“Tel Raikou you’re sorry!”

“Fix my wall!”

The Akatsuki members started to form just outside the room, listening intently to their heated argument. I could tell by their bemused expressions that they weren’t planning on intervening anytime, soon. Well, it looks as if I’ll be here for a while.

“Dei…” I spoke gingerly, careful not to upset Sasori any further. It wasn’t pleasant to see him angry. “It’s fine, really. I’m use to it.”

“Shut the fuck up, girl! I wanna see a damn fight!” Hidan yelled, smirking a bit. This man really confused me. They all did. But, it was clear hat he had only spoken to get Deidara riled up, before I even had the chance to calm him down.

“Watch your fucking mouth!” He yelled, making Hidan laugh. I swear, at times, I could just kill him. He’s lucky he’s immortal.

“Gonna make me?” He challenged, drawing out his scythe. Itachi sighed, rolling his eyes at their insolence. “We have entertainment waiting for us. Are you seriously going to waste your time here?” His cool voice cut them down, momentarily putting a stop to their bickering. 

I sighed in relief, my gaze locked on Sasori. His eyes had gone back to their dull composure, holding no interest for whatever this ‘entertainment’ was.

“Well, Sasori, you coming?” He leaned against a wall, his face holding no real emotion. “What you think to be ‘entertainment’ is different from my point of view. It doesn’t interest me in the slightest.” He rolled his eyes, making me wish I could just throw myself at him. Don’t be easy. Not attractive, Raikou.

“Can I come?” I piped up, suddenly curious. I mean, if the mention of it stopped their argument, it had to be worthwhile. Right? They all looked at me oddly before laughing. Loudly. Deidara turned a bright red, shaking his head. “Uh, you wouldn’t like it. Well, at least I hope not…” He rubbed the back of his head. “I mean, are you in to that kind of thing?”

“I think she just got that much hotter,” Hidan licked his lips, making me regret that I had said anything. Just what exactly did they do for fun? Sasori was staring at me, suddenly deciding to tag along. Well, this should be … interesting.

~~~~

The living room was slightly altered, making plenty of room in the middle. Couches and chairs were pushed against the wall, and the boys all had their wallets in view. Kakuzu being the exception, of course. He was the cheap bastard. 

“What’s going on?” I muttered, not expecting an answer. Sasori sighed beside me. “You’re about to see what the Akatsuki do to entertain themselves. Except for Pein. Konan would kill him.”

“Is it dangerous?”

Sasori seemed amused, rewarding me with a smile, “Just hardly.”

“Bring in the tramp!” Hidan roared, hurting my ears. I do wish he weren’t so loud. Or annoying.

What came next, I guess I really should have expected. I do live with a bunch of males, after all. How did I not see this coming, before? I don’t know. Too late, now.

Itachi walked in the room, towing along with him a young girl. She looked like she couldn’t be any older than me, if not younger. But, that’s where I similarities ended. The girl’s hair was cropped close to her shoulders, emanating a deep chestnut color, with eyes to match. Her physique was a bit smaller than mine, giving the illusion of innocence.

That was, until you noticed her attire. There was absolutely nothing innocent about her clothing. It made my short dress seem appropriate. Which, in my mind, was scary. I looked saint like next to her.

And, they all were getting a kick out of it. Even the reserved, quiet Itachi.

“I was naïve,” I stated, staring at the girl. She looked as if Hidan had dressed her. The thought sent chills down my spin; and not the good kind, either. That is revolting. He is revolting. Sasori nodded, also staring.

Deidara slightly frowned, looking to me. “You don’t have to stay, you know.”

“It’d be better if you didn’t,” Sasori agreed, pushing in the direction of the rooms. I watched the girl. She didn’t seem uncomfortable. But, she didn’t seem to be enjoying herself, either.

“It couldn’t get any worse,”

“You’re right,” Sasori shoved me, again. “It’s get much worse. Let’s go before she starts.”

“What is she going to do?” I asked, hoping it wasn’t what I thought.

“…Stuff whores do. Do I need to paint a picture? Let’s roll.” I cringed. Yet, another being the Akatsuki wasn’t treating humanely. We may be different, but we could relate. I’m just hoping I’d get the chance to talk to the hooker before something happens to her. Like Hidan.

!~*~*~*~*~*~*~!

My best friend spilt Sprite all over my key board -_________-* IT’S SO DAMN HARD TO TYPE ! D: Imma kill her |:< She’s dead. >,< 

Mmm, I was gonna say something … but, I forgot. XD Hope you enjoyed ♥ Seriously never thought this story would be popular O: ILoveYouGuys. 

Someone unfanned me, and I have to say, I’m quite upset. I work really hard for you little fans , and now I’m just like <////3 Brb, crying. :c 

Happy Readings~! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2K 24
This is a fanfic about Deidara's little sister who's name is Mirekamosu. She has the same kinjutsu as Deidara, but she also has a born kinjutsu of he...
3.9K 115 26
Complete - book one? - humans had always belived in something bigger than themself. paranormal, aliens, dimensions... The list goes on. What Y/N d...
4.5K 275 36
Maeme's vow has tethered her to the notorious Sasori of the red sand. Her life has been decided for her, but will her destiny unravel the bond? **Rou...
129K 2.6K 44
After the slaughter of her clan, Lilita Misaki is left alone and vulnerable. She doesn't like it, so she decides to do one thing; kill herself. But t...