My Only 'One'

By chocolatyangels

You see I am a normal teenager with great over thinking, reading books twenty four hours, having crushes on t... More

Chapter 1-Vampire
Chapter 2-Erik
Chapter 3-Chance
Chapter 4-Family
Chapter 5-Possessive
Chapter 6-Training
Chapter 7-Dance
Chapter 8-Friend
Chapter 9-Werewolf
Chapter 10-Kids
Chapter 11-Nightmare
Chapter- 12-Hybrid
Chapter 13-Mate
Chapter 14-Wolf
Chapter 15-Fairy
Chapter 16-Sad
Chapter-17-Hurt
Chapter 18-Chitchat
Chapter 19-Almost
Chapter 20-Ball
Chapter 21-Kidnap
Chapter 22-Trap
Chapter 23-Sentre
Chapter 24-Back Home
Chapter 25-Kiss
Chapter 26-Sleepyhead
Chapter 27-Gabbs
Chapter 28-Shopping
Chapter 29-Mall
Chapter 30-Silence before the Storm
Chapter 31-Love
Chapter 32-Pregnant
Chapter 33-Fake smiles
Chapter 34-Dream come true
Chapter 35-Blank
Chapter 36-Reasons
Chapter 37-Demon Princess
Chapter 39-Rescue
Chapter 40-Back Home
Chapter 41-Fairy Princess
Chapter 42-Family
Chapter 43-Anwers
Chapter 44-Distance
Chapter 45-Misunderstanding
Chapter 46-Together
Chapter 47-Breakdown
Chapter 48-Irritation
Chapter 49-Heat
Chapter 50-Wedding
Epilogue

Chapter 38-Struggle

5.9K 285 24
By chocolatyangels

"Yes." He said confirming my doubts. "The war will start soon. The arrangements are ready. It will be very soon."

He is really crazy. Who starts war for this kind of reason? War is not a joke. It will involve the lives of many people, innocent people at that. People will lose their mates and children their parents. It would cause a great loss. I can't deal with it. Especially with me being the main reason, may be partially since his love is for Patrica but I will believe it will counted in my account.

In human world there's a saying women, wine and wealth are the main reasons for war and I see that it is applicable to the supernatural world too. I read about Helen being the reason for war and in human history it's a big war and lasted for around 21 years but then this is a supernatural war. The level of loss and the duration of war will be much longer and much harsher.

If Helen's husband left it like that and realized that the war is going to be for nothing it would have saved many lives. In the same passion if he realizes the truth everyone would be happy. I don't know about my happiness but I really don't want to see bloodshed. Innocent people, people in no way involved with Patrica or me will be dead. Because it involves Royalty and power, things no longer stay between two people, it is not just an issue between two people but becomes the issue of realms, the entire supernatural world.

"No please don't do that! Many innocent people will die in the war. Isn't that how Patrica died? She died saving a kid from being harmed in the war. Why are you trying to kill the same innocent people she wanted to save? I believe she wanted to save as many lives as possible even if it costs her life. Then why are you, who claim to love her, trying to kill the same people she wanted to save. If you really loved her you would try to keep this world a safe place. You won't start a war." I said opening my mouth.

If I keep quiet even now for my own safety knowing that lives will be lost there won't be another human worse than me. I can't stay quiet without trying. The probability to change him might be low but I have to try my luck. Many lost their lives in the old historic war and if another war arises now I can't even imagine how much disaster it will bring upon. If there is anything I can do, I will.

"Don't worry. I know that! I can't do that to my Patrica. That's why I waited these many years. I have to wait for hundreds of years to not involve innocent people. You need not worry. You are just like her, very kind." He said smiling. I really wanted to ask if it is really the time to smile and have a chitchat.

"No one will know what's happening. They won't know what hit them. It will be all over in a blink. None will lose their unless it is absolutely necessary. Only the royal will lose their life. They, their families and anyone who might rise against Silver moon assassins will be dead. I will abolish this royalty and bring a fair rule to this world."

I think the present Royalty are ruling fairly. They are ruling very justly and no major complaints heard about them. What is he talking about? Patrica was with Charles because he was her mate. He didn't have her because he is a royal prince. How twisted can you think?

"First we will start with our current problem." He smirked that bone chilling smirk and the evil glint in his eyes will forever haunt me in my dreams.

"What..what do you mean?" I asked horrified regarding what his words might imply.

"What I mean is princess we will start with that vampire prince who is currently between us. Don't worry! He will be dead by this time tomorrow." He said leaving the room and me in a shocked stupor.

He is joking right? It can't really happen. What did he plan? He can't be seriously saying such things without planning something. What did he plan? How can he leave just like that after releasing such a bomb. I went to the door and no matter how much I banged none responded. I sat there at the door not knowing what to do.

I sobbed there not knowing what to do. How am I supposed to help him? I can't do anything to help him when his life is in danger now. All their concentration now would be to find me and if what happened last time is anything to go by he would be throwing a fit now to fit me, all his concentration would be on how to find me. Will he be able to detect the danger approaching him?

I really hate this heart of mine and this entire concept of love. This heart pains for him. Even when he doesn't want me it still loves him and desires him. When known that a danger is waiting for him my heart is yearning for his safety. It really hurts to even think something might happen to him. I can't bear that thought. When I think I can't see him again all the hurt and pain he caused me fades away and I feel as if it doesn't matter. I just want him.

I just want him to be with me. I want everything to turn back to normal. For him to love me like before, to stay in his arms always. For him to find every opportunity to touch me, sit on his lap for every meal, sleep on him, joke with him, talk with him, look in his eyes that change colors depending on his mood. His wolf too really wants me and his wolf side is the one that is most connected to me.

In this time it doesn't really matter if he wants me because of me being his mate or just me. I just want to go back to him and make him fall in love with me head over heels by hook or by crook. It doesn't matter how but I will be putting a lot of effort to make him love me. I don't know what aspect of me can be loved, I don't find much but I have to make him love me.

I read many books where the girl seems useless like me but makes the male lead fall for him. There must be at least one thing in me for him to love! I have the mate thing which would work in my favour. This mate behaviour is very predominant in males and they are very possessive when it comes to the matter of the mates.

Here I am thinking of ways to make him fall for me when his very own life in danger. Will I be able to see him again? This heart of mine hurts for him. I feel as if someone is squeezing my heart. It really hurts.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

I felt someone touch my cheek and my body shivered lightly as if rejecting the touch. I really wish it is Blake who is caressing but that is not possible since I am kidnapped. May be I am dreaming about him but somehow that touch doesn't feel like his. It's not his touch. It feels like......I opened my eyes and just like I thought there sat my evil demon torturer. I sat up immediately. I realized that I slept crying at the door but now I am in bed. Don't tell me he carried here! I am disgusted at that thought.

"Don't worry. You are fine. You slept at the door and I carried you here. Why did you sleep there?"

He said reaching his hand forward but I moved back stopping him in his tracks. His eyes turned black but he smiled trying to control his anger.

"What are you going to do to Blake? Is he fine?"

"Don't talk about him before me. I will take care of you and protect you." He said gritting his teeth but when I think of what he might do to Blake I am somehow not scared of him rather than filled with fury and anger.

"I will talk about him because he is my mate!" I said firmly and with that he smashed the headboard of the bed with his fists. I flinched thinking he would beat me.

"I will not let you go like I did with Patrica. I won't give you to the prince. I think I have to let you know this too. First let me purify you....." No way! Torture me again! No matter how much you torture me I won't give in. I don't know whether he is my mate or not but I want him! I love him!"......with my body." He leaned forward and my heart stopped. No way! That is the worst nightmare.

The hell that I will let it happen. How messed up this is? You loved my mother and now you want her daughter. It is like wanting your own daughter. How disgusting that is! And no way in hell that I let someone lay his hands on me, especially your filthy hands. I have to escape. My honor and virginity at stake here. He is so not going to be my first. I don't fancy being raped.

Blake filled my mind again. He is the one that I am going to give my virginity. I love him. Whether he likes me or not. I mean if he doesn't like I will make him fall for me. Some of my anger channelled to Blake too. It is all his mistake. There is no way in hell I will let him escape. It is his mistake for kidnapping me from my home and making me fall for him, so he has to take responsibility. I won't let him off the hook that easily. I will make him pay for telling me that he wishes that I am not his mate. But first I have to escape from here.

He moved forward in order to kiss me and I pushed him away with all my might. I ran away from him using this opportunity towards the door. The door I found locked. I tried to push it open. Why would it be unlocked? Stupid demon powers work now. I don't want to be human now. If I am a demon really I want that demon strength now and aren't I royalty? A demon princess! Basically royalty are very strong and have great powers. Let me have such strength too. I need them so much now.

"No escape my princess. You can't open that door. Your power hasn't awakened yet." What the hell does that mean? "And there are guards all over . You can't get away from me." He started stalking towards me with crazy psycho smile on his face. Now way! I moved the knob trying to open and trying with all my might to get strength and open the door.

He came near and I turned to the door trying more fanatically to open the door. Open, open. He came closer and back hugged me causing me to shiver and started kissing my neck lightly making me disgusted. His hands moved around my waist squeezing lightly. Tears fell with fear thinking what is about to happen. It hasn't been that long since I was kidnapped. Last time with me giving clue about Onhem forests it took them one week to find me. This time they don' even have that clue. It will take much longer to find me.

What? What is going to happen to me? Will I let it happen? The worst nightmare. The thing I am scared of the most. Will I let him scar me for my life. Like hell I will let that happen. Go to hell Mr.Demon. I stumped his foot and then kicked him in the shin with all the strength I could find. I felt fury run through my veins. I wanted to kill him and everything in sight. I knocked the door and it came out of it's hinges. I wasn't much surprised but focused on getting away from him, my eyes still damp with tears. I wiped them with my hands and lifted my head to move forward and escape from his clutches but froze in my tracks with shock.

**************************************************************************************

And that is for today! Why did Sophie stop in her tracks? What made her freeze? Will she able to escape from the evil demon torturer? Will she save herself?

Please read, vote and comment! Have a nice time lovelies! Till next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 21 41
Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when it was good. I always wished I would mee...
58.5K 2.2K 15
I don't want to be broken. I'm already cracked. Best way to not get your heart broken is to act like you don't have one. My family was killed by wolv...
64.8K 2.5K 53
A young girl that lives her home town for college but when she finally does, she encounters difficulties paying her apartment and school fees. she th...
11.6K 302 38
You're a normal teenage girl who moves across the country, goes to a new school, and finds a guy you really like. What happens when that guy you like...