Sexy Cheerleader [ChanBaek]

By beautifulbaek

Park Chanyeol; an almost perfect boy who is good at sports, loves soccer very much. Never addicted to someone... More

BOYXBOY
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Luhan's red room
13
fyi
14
15
17
luhan's pregnancy
18
BAEKHYUN IS SAFE
TRAILER IS OUT!!
19
BAEKHYUN ESCAPED!!
20 [unexpected update]
21
22
23
24
25
Notice [Must Read] + Chapter 26
27
28
HAPPY 100 K + DELETED SCENES!?¿¡
29
30
TOP COMMENTS + notice!
31
32
33
34
35*
36 [LAST CHAPTER]
THANKS! - Epilogue

16

5.9K 317 191
By beautifulbaek

"Baekhee!"

Chanyeol hugged the girl and the girl trying to push Chanyeol away, but Chanyeol tightened the hug anyway.

"Where have you gone?"

"Huh? Who the fuck are you?"

"I- what?"

Chanyeol released the hug and surprised as hell when he realized that she was one of the cheerleaders from Seoul High School.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol bowed 90 degree.

"Hahaha Park Chanyeol, poor you. Well, everyone thinks I look like Baekhee." The girl laughed out loud, causing the people around them stared at the three of them questionably.

"OH MY GOD! YOU CHEATED WITH KIM TAEYEON?" Chen shouted out. The crowd gasped so loud and secretly, Do Kyungsoo who just passing by, took a picture of Chanyeol and Taeyeon hugged and upload it to SNS.

***

"Hey, feeling better, sweetie?"

Baekhyun opened his eyes and he met with the sight of Luhan scanning him. He was about to run away, but his body can't move at all. He was chained in the bed.

"Awwe, you still looks hot even when you're in pain. Should we play today?"
Luhan smirked and Baekhyun started to cry.

"Baby why are you making such a sad face? We're having fun."

"I am not your boyfriend you piece of shit- LET ME GO! I forced myself to like you and pretend to like you isn't that enough? I even still care about you when you fuck me hard! Please just give up on me.. I'm not going to love you anyway." Baekhyun cried out in pain, his tied legs and hands reddened.

"Pretend. Pretending. Did you know how hurt I am when I heard you say that? DID YOU KNOW HOW HURT I AM?" Luhan slapped Baekhyun's thigh with the flogger.

"You only care about your feelings that's why you always get hurt. Love Sehun. I'm not the one for you. Chanyeol is the one for-"

"Shut up. The rumours are everywhere, Baek."

"What?"

Luhan showed the 'hugging' scandal between Taeyeon and Chanyeol on his phone, it makes Baekhyun's heart hurt so much.

"See, he already moved on."

"No. He might hugged a wrong person. Taeyeon looks a lot like me, even the Seniors thought we're twins."

"No. He was so happy in this picture. Like, literally he smiled. He is in love with Taeyeon. You're just his sexy slut."

"No..." Baekhyun cried again. He was just confused. What is life? Seriously he just want to kill himself because the truth hurts.

"See? you better starts loving me for real because Chanyeol moved on."

"I'll try."

***

such perfection.

"Do you like my new hair, Kyungsoo?" Kai asked in a sexy tone.

"Eumm.. yeah, that blonde hair suits you a lot, Kai." Kyungsoo smiled and he was weak because of Kai's hotness.

Who can stand him with that smirk? Kyungsoo bet no one can though.

Kai giggled when Kyungsoo stutters because of his hotness. Kai knows how to be sexy. And that's even make him hotter than ever.

Exchanging a shy stare, no words were exchanged between them. Their knees touches, a little bit awkward for them who just get close.

***

"If you want to know where your brother is, let's meet up and I'll tell you."

"Fine. Meet me at 7."

---

"Basically, your brother is fine. He's in love with me. So, just trust me." Luhan said while throwing Sehun a dissappointed stare.

"Don't you even dare laid a finger on him." Sehun said, snapped Luhan and it got Luhan quiet shocked actually.

"So.. you want to know where is him? But before that, tell me, about us."

"Us? We're not even together. You loved Baekhyun and I tried to accept the fact. I'm not going to force you anyway." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"What does this boxes means? The flowers are from you. Are we dating in the past? Because I didn't even caught anything about you in my memories."

It hurts.

"Yes. You won't remember about us. At least it makes you happier." Sehun said while taking another sip of black coffee.

"No, please tell me. I felt guilty everytime I see you. How am I supposed to love you when I don't-"

"Shut up. We're over. I don't want to troublesome you. If you loved my brother then I'm fine. I don't want to be get inside a complicated pentagonal love shits—, and you know? I hit you by a car because I'm begging for you to love me. I want a new start. I just—desperate." Sehun tapped his fingers on the table, his eyes were teary.

"So.. that means... you hit me by a car just to make me forget of what you have done to me? That's stupid."

"You don't understand, Luhan. It is way more complicated than you think it is. Life isn't fair and that's the truth. Says the guy who got kicked out from his house because he was gay."

Luhan was speachless.

"Sehun, I don't understand."

"You rejected me because you said you're not into guys. So I want you to forget that I was begging for you to love me and hit you with a car. You're in a coma for a week. And with that you forget me. I'm glad. So I approached you but instead, you choose Baekhyun. That's cruel. I've waited for you, only to begin a new love story."

"I'm.. I'm sorry."

"There's no need to be sorry. I already put your life in danger." Sehun said, stormed out of the café.

"Sehun..."

***

"You look cute today." Kai said while poking Kyungsoo's reddened cheek.

"Thank you."

i'm acting weird. i hate when someone calls me cute, but why am i happy when he does?

"Do you want me to drive you home?"
Kai asked while walking in front of Kyungsoo.

"No need. I can go home by myself."

"Fine."

"Goodbye, Kai." Kyungsoo smiled and step inside the bus.

"Bye." Kai shyly smiled.

Worried about Kyungsoo, Kai hurriedly ran into the parking lot and followed the bus instead. Making sure his boyfriend is safe home.

---

The bus stopped, Kyungsoo looks to his right and left, then he stepped out carefully. Taking a walk with worries on his face. He looks like he doesn't want to be followed by anyone.

Kai still following him by car, and Kyungsoo stopped in front of a modern house.

"Welcome home, baby." Someone shouted from the house.

"Hey, shut up we're not a couple anymore even if you loved me." Kyungsoo slapped Luhan's face.

So, the dating rumours were true..

"Is it going well?"

"What?"

"You and Sehun?"

"I already knew the truth. But yet I still try to love him. My mind said Baek and Sehun said it's okay if I love Baek, he doesn't want to force me."

"Then, it's good for you."

"Thank you." Luhan suddenly pulled Kyungsoo for a kiss on the lips.

"What the fuck??" Kai clenched his fist. Seeing the two guy shared a sweet kiss.

Kai hurriedly leave the place with tears on his eyes.

He cheated on me..

***

I'LL EXPLAIN EVERY SINGLE SHITS HAPPENS ON THIS CHAPTER ON THE NEXT UPDATE! PLEASE DONT HATE ME

WHO WAITS FOR ME TO UPDATE THIS? RAISE YOUR HAND!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.8K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Our nights By Zoe

Fanfiction

5.8K 205 7
Say yes to me - jeff I got my eyes on you - Bible Roses are red, violets look blue like me I will love you in every universe. Two souls were deeply...
67.8K 3.1K 53
............. ON GOING ......... ⚠️ FULL OF STRONG SMUTS INSIDE " please.... please promise me you won't let me go p'kim " i cupped his face while t...
9.2K 144 30
(Y/n) is an ordinary girl with an extra adorable personality. Shes as clueless, dense, and unexpected as hinata. When she meets shoyo, she has an ine...