The Lost Diary

By DaErudite

[ Updated everyday; need to finish before June; dedications for free just PM me. ] Sarah was just a normal gi... More

Introduction
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv

IX

8.5K 339 93
By DaErudite

Chapter 9 - Deja Vu?Part 2

DAY 1

Steven's POV

It's happening! It's happening now. Sarah and the others doesn't know what kind of comet they wished for. It's a true wishing star. I've seen this kind of comet in a book. It really grants wishes to some people, but this can't be. I want to stop it, but I can't. I can't move. I can see and hear them enjoying the night as if nothing happen. I should stop it, but how? My memories will fade tomorrow because of the reset. Should I tell Sarah about this? I don't think she'll understand this. I need to research more about this.

"Sarah!" I shouted and Sarah quickly came to me out of nowhere.

"What is it my dear?"

"I'll just go to my room. Bye!" I said, waving my hand to her. I need to research more about this strange phenomena.

As I entered my room, I found the book that I read last morning. I knew I brought it here! I knew it!!

Finally, I found it, after 15 minutes or less. I heard Sarah's calling me to eat dinner and I went to the kitchen, bringing the book with me.

I'm scared of what will happen after midnight. According to the book I've read, the reset will start at 12AM. It means that weーor let us sayーI, have less than an hour to fix this. I'm not prepared. I'm not ready. I can't do this.

"Hey Steven, you okay bro?" Jeremy said and my thoughts quickly faded. I nodded and started eating while others are still murmuring about something. I'm too occupied thinking about what will happen later that I never noticed Sarah calling me.

"Steven, is there something wrong?" Sarah asked, raising her eyebrow at me. Should I tell her about this? I'm not yet sure about what will happen.

"Nothing. I'll go to my room now. Night." Yeah, I lied because I'm not yet sure about what will happen. I need more proof and I'll read more about the book. I'll resolve this on my own.

"Is there something wrong?" Lanz asked me. I need to breathe. I'm so obvious when I'm having problems.

"Nothing. I just need to think about something." I lied for the second time around. I opened my book so that the awkwardness between the four of us will fade. I looked at my wrist watch.

11:35 PM

Just a few more minutes and I'm not sure if I will lose my memory or not. I try to focus on the book titled "Hyperion" but I can't. I'm perspiring a lot because of my thoughts. What if my memory will fade? What if I can't remember anything tomorrow? What if...

"Jeremy!" MicaElla interrupted my thoughts. We all stare at her like we're going to kill her.

"What?"

"This is just a dare, but could you please bring me to the girl's room in bridal style?" MicaElla asked while Jeremy is shocked by what he heard.

"Sure." We got shocked by Jeremy's answer. Kinda weird, I guess. They look like a sweet couple for me. They are perfect for each other.

As they left, the silence began to spread in the room. Jericho's still playing on his phone while Lanz is writing something on his notepad. The silence stopped when Jeremy came.

"What happen?" Lanz asked Jeremy.

"Nothing much? Just a couple of dare from Katy and I left them."

"Cool."

"Hey Steven are you still reading?" Jericho asked me and my thoughts are fading with each second passes. I need to know something.

"Yeah. I'm reading. I'll just turn the lights off when I'm done." I said as I get the book. I looked again at my wrist watch.

11:54 PM

6 minutes left and I should know something. I know I can do this. I will resolve this. I can do this. I'm flipping the pages until I saw the page that I need. I just need to read, but I got asleep. I looked my wrist watch and it's...

12:00 AM

Sarah's POV

I know something's bothering on Steven. He's acting weird after Katy wishes at the shooting star. I called Steven to eat our midnight snack. He's coming to me together with his book which is kinda weird for me. The book has some aura. It's weird and suspicious.

We're now eating our midnight snack peacefully when Jeremy broke the silence.

"Steven you okay bro?" Jeremy said and Steven nodded as he continued eating. I feel something strange about him. I should find it out. After all, they all left except me and Steven, so I asked him something.

"Steven, is there something wrong?" I asked him to raise an eyebrow. I'm too curious of what's happening to him.

"Nothing. I'll go to my room now. Night." He said, leaving me behind. Ugh. I need to know what's bothering him. Curiosity is killing me.

As I open the door, Katy hugged me surprisingly. What's with her?

"Ummm, what's wrong?" I asked since I don't know her problem.

"Nothing. want to join us? We're playing Truth or Dare." Katy asked me. I nod and she pulled me to her bed.

"Okay. Shaniah truth or dare?" Katy asked Shaniah. Shaniah is thinking a little bit for her answer.

"Ummm, Truth?" Shaniah said.

"Are you and Lanz dating?" Katy asked Shaniah and Shaniah got shocked because of the question.

"What the?" Shaniah said "What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer me with a yes or a no." Katy said excitingly.

"Ummm, kinda?" Shaniah said and we screamed because of her answer. Omg this is so romantic.

"Ok. Let's move on. MicaElla truth or dare?" Katy asked while Rhyzza Mae interrupted Katy.

"I'll just get something to eat." She said while Katy murmured something.

"Killjoy"

"Dare! I want a dare." MicaElla said

"Ok. Let Jeremy bring you here in a bridal style way." Katy said while MicaElla got shocked.

"Too hard. Another dare, please?" MicaElla plead, but Katy gave a NO sign.

"It's just easy. C'mon. Don't be shy!! It's just a dare! Duh." Katy said.

"Alright, alright. I'll do it." MicaElla said then she left the room.

"Omg I'm so excited about Katy's truth or dare. Be ready for my revenge." Shaniah said warningly.

A few minutes passed and the silence is deafening until MicaElla and Jeremy came. Jeremy has been lifting MicaElla and he bring her here in a bridal style form. Aw, how sweet.

"I'm done with my dare, so please." MicaElla said. "Bye Jeremy." She said as she closed the door for Jeremy.

"So Katy. Truth or Dare?" Shaniah asked Katy. Katy seems so scared because of Shaniah's treat to her.

"Dare. I want some challenge." Katy said. She's determined.

"I want you to stay silent until 12AM!" Shaniah said.

"Is that what you call a hard dare?" I interrupted her.

"Yes. I know she can't stay silent for 30 minutes. She can't even stay silent for 2 minutes." Shaniah explained to us why she gave Katy that dare. For her, it's kinda hard because she's so talkative. And by talkative, I mean so so so so talkative.

"Ok. I'm in but let me get some food to entertain me." She said as she runs to the door. She left us laughing. We know that she can't do it. She came back with a lot of food for her. She always ate a lot. Oh god why she doesn't get fat? It's kinda strange.

It's almost 12AM according to the wall clock in our room. Katy almost ate the 3/4 of the food she brought. Oh god she's always hungry. We're just observing her while she's eating. At 12AM she stopped eating and yelled,

"DONE!"

That's the only thing I heard after I got asleep.

Narrator's POV

Everything happens for a reason. Katy's wish that 'this day would last forever' means that she wants to repeat this day forever. The wishing star granted her wish, but she didn't know the consequences she made. The time alters every 12AM which is what we call the reset. The reset deletes all the memories, feelings or anything that humans can store or build on that day. Even supernatural beings, including vampires, werewolves, and ghosts aren't excluded there. Their memories are also deleted after the reset. Be careful what you wish for because someday you might regret it. It's already 12 am and all people and supernatural beings are sleeping now. The sleeping gas is roaming around the earth. While they are sleeping, someone's deleting memories of people. They will never know what is happening to them. They will repeat tomorrow like what they did today. All of their hard work today will be deleted and they will repeat it again tomorrow.

**

It's almost 3AM and someone's already finished deleting all the memories of the people/supernatural beings that is living on the earth. The only thing needed is to repeat the thing happened today for tomorrow. Can Steven and Sarah resolve this mystery? Or should I say, can they remember that they are doing the same thing they did yesterday? We'll going to find it out now.

**
DAY 2

Steven's POV

Something's weird but I don't know why? I don't remember anything I did yesterday and that's strange. Oh yeah, I remember. We're going on a pool party today together with Sarah's friends. It's my first time to socialize. I'm kinda scared to trust because of what happen to me on the "Sad Planet". It seems that I'm the only one's who awake. It's kinda weird. I guess? When I looked at my wrist watch it's 4AM. Looks like I'm kinda early today. Too excited for the pool party. I'll just take a nap.

**

When I opened my eyes, I'm now in the pool with Sarah and some of her friends, I think. We saw a shooting star and others are closing their eyes to make a wish and I saw a beautiful woman saying her wish. Her voice was kinda low but I managed to hear it word by word.

"I wish this day would last forever." She said as darkness continued eating me.

**

I woke up at exactly 12AM and I saw another me, sleeping together with three other men. I heard some voices. It's a strange and deep one.

"You're the only one who can break this repeating day. You are the only one who can do this. I trust you, Steven." The only thing I heard as I hear Sarah calling me.

**

"Steven, WAKE THE HELL UP!!" Sarah shouted while crying when I saw her. Why the hell is she crying? Did I do something to her?

"Why are you crying?" I asked because Sarah's crying and it annoys me like hell.

"I'm not crying. I've been trying to wake you up since an hour ago. I'm kinda worried." She said as she hides her tears. "Oh, by the way, prepare because we will go to Katy's house today."

"Why?" I asked because I don't know who the hell is Katy.

"Don't you remember? We're going to have a pool party. Let's go." She said as she pulled me outside of her room to eat our breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 701 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
32.3K 1.3K 11
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
71.9K 1.8K 68
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
36.4K 3.3K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...