xviii

Chapter 18 - Getting Them Back (Part 2) Editing in Progress

Yuki's POV

I'm hearing random noises after my father, Ivan, asked my mother, Allyssa, on a date.

"Stop them."

"It will cause trouble."

"It's destructible."

The voices seems so familiar like it's from my mentors but I can't pick the owner of the voices. As the others said, I'm the Goddess of Sorcery, well I really deserved the title, but the faculty of teachers hunted me down and failed because of my sorcery. I did not burn the school down, but I want people to be scared when they're in front of me.

Since the news spread like a contagious disease, nobody talked to me. I'm isolated for 300 years before I found my parents. They tried to kill my mom but I came just in time before they touched her. I used my power to resurrect my dad because he died and same to my mom because I know she can't stand the feeling of losing her husband.

Well, I forgot to chant a single letter for the spell and that erased their memories when they're on their age, instead replaced with the new ones. They'll become the strongest couple of the sorcery since I can't find the one of my life. I guess I'll never find it out.

All of them looked awed at the sweetness of my parents, I'm also awed at them but not that much. I'm used to it when I'm young.

I forgot to tell you that I'm sixteen years old of age, and that age will tell you who your partner is. I can't find mine and I hope that I'll find him soon.

Suddenly, a force field appeared and since my parents are just a human being, right now, they're also included in the things that will stop moving right now.

"What's happening?" Austin asked while Angela smacked him in the shoulder.

"Isn't it obvious? Someone's attacking us." She said, rolling her eyes. If they got together, I'm going to attend to the wedding if the cake is either chocolate or mocha flavored.

"prohibere" I said, making everyone stop, including Angela and Austin. Only Steven, Sarah and I can move.

That's impossible. The spell is only for me that could move.

Sarah just waved her hand at Angela's face while Steven looked amazed rather than shocked. I don't remember anyone that can repel my spell, except for someone.

"John."

"Nice guess Yuki." John appeared in front of me, that made Steven and Sarah jumped in surprised.

"Sorry if I got you surprised. I'm just here for Yuki. Can we talk for a while?" He said, handing me his hand. I gladly accepted the offer and we walked outside my castle.

"So, what's up?" I asked since it's really awkward to be alone with a guy. I'm used to be alone by myself.

"I'm just here to warn you about what will happen the next few days."

"Like?"

"Someone will kill and someone will get hurt. That's all the clue I can give to you." John smiled when he turned around to face me. It is a grateful one. I smiled back happily.

"Okay. I'll protect them." I said, not really worrying about what will happen. I'm expert at this.

"I gotta go. Good luck, Yuki." He said and disappeared seconds later.

I just need to protect them.

**

We prepared for the date which Ivan and I organized. Of course it will be cheesy because it's me and I'm not really good at making couples and shit.

Ivan's just going to hang-out with Allyssa while we prepare for the place where they will do their date.

Ivan and I knew that Allyssa's favorite colors are red and orange so we did made origami because Allyssa enjoyed paper art.

We spent like three hours designing and turning woods into a date like place full of origami art. It's really spectacular and neat because we used magic but if we didn't, we might burn this forest down.

Ivan whistled that signaled us to hide in our places. We watched them enter the place and Allyssa quickly squealed in surprise.

"It's really nice. I like it." Allyssa said.

"I hope you like it. Our daughter and her friends made this." He said while we go out of our places, handing her some gifts.

"Thank you honey." My mom said, kissing me on my temple.

"Your welcome, mom." I said while the gang besides me giggled.

My father got something under his pocket, went in front of my mom and kneeled.

"Allyssa, I know I did this before and you say no but I'll try it again. Allyssa, will you marry me again?" Ivan said that made us giggled in excitement.

"Yes. Yes I will, Ivan." She said hugging him. Ivan lifted her face using his hands and kissed him passionately.

A lightning strikes the both of them, making us scream in terror.

They both vanished after the lightning's light vanished. I quickly activated my body GPS and finding them.

I can't find them. I don't know what to do. I'm panicking now. I need to find them. I need to find my parents.

Steven's POV

Since the lightning incident, Yuki became depressed. She doesn't eat, sleep nor get out of her room. She's always yelling at Angela, which is persistent about making her happy.

I opened the door, revealing depressed Yuki.

"I want to be alone." She mumbled making me come closer to her. I hugged her and she protested, trying to get me off her but few minutes later, she hugged me and cried in my chest.

"I don't know what to do Steven. They're only the family I had. I don't want to lose them. I can't do anything. I'm useless. I'm pathetic." She said and I quickly get her off my chest. She looked up at me and I said something.

"You're not pathetic nor useless. Some things are really not meant for someone to solve. Let's hope and have faith that they will come here safely." I said that made her cry even more. She stopped crying thirty minutes after.

"Thank you Steven. You really made me feel better now." She said while she got off my hug.

"Your welcome." And after I said that, we heard a blood curdling scream.

It's from Ellen's and we both rushed into her room and saw something really horrible.