xix

Chapter 19 - Unfolding Mysteries Editing in Progress

Steven's POV

I saw Sarah, or I think her replica, staring at us. Her eyes are black, as in pure black and it really gave me chills. She's holding Ellen by neck and Yuki quickly cast a spell that made her body threw away to the wall.

We caught Ellen in time and we let her run to get some help while we handle this 'thing'.

"Who are you?" I said.

"I'm your worst nightmare." She said those words that really gave me those chills to my spine and after that, she vanished into the thin air.

"What was... that?" Yuki said and the door opened, revealing Ellen and the others.

"What happened?" Angela said as they eyed the room.

"Nothing seems so wrong in here." Austin said.

"I know what it is." Yuki muttered and we turned around to her.

"It's what John is trying to say to me this past few days. It's... the thing that will cause trouble, especially in you, Steven." I gasped as she mentioned my name. I frowned at her.

It will cause trouble... on me?

"What are we going to do?" Angela said while Yuki and Ellen began whispering to each other.

I really feel bizarre about what will happen next, like something shocking will happen to me. I keep reminding myself this.

She's not Sarah.

**

Nine o'clock in the evening, we are supposed to be in the hallway, because Yuki said that we're going to follow the 'replica' of Sarah.

I teleported from my room to the hallway and saw all of them talking to each other. Ellen's frown is all I've ever seen and in fairness, it looks cute on her.

Steven, stop thinking about this things.

Yuki magically appeared in front of us, that made Angela and Ellen gasped in shock.

"I found her." She muttered

"Where?" Austin stated that made the atmosphere down for a little.

"Sad planet." That made my powers go low.

I'm not ready to go back there. Not yet.

**

"Where are we?" Ellen said.

"Sad Planet, 2008" Yuki said that made my limbs shake.

2008...

That's the year where a girl destroyed our planet. What if...

No. Stop thinking about it, Steven.

I hope it's not her.

"She's in the kingdom in the east. Let's go." Yuki said and we teleported to East Sophia.

Please, I hope it's not her.

**

"You're not allowed to go inside without the permission of the queen."

"Move" Yuki said in a deep voice. That made us move backward because her voice is somewhat creepy

"You're not allowed to-" The knight didn't even managed to complete his statement as Yuki cast a spell that made him solidify.

We entered the castle and since I lived on this place, I guided them to the Queen's location.

We stopped at the door that will lead to Queen's room as we heard murmurs.

"I'll just need to make a good timing on this and my job will be complete." The voice sounded like Sarah's and Yuki quickly traced her down and failed because the 'replica' is faster than she imagined.

"She's..." Yuki didn't manage to say it because we heard a scream that made us open the door quickly. At first it won't bulge but after a few seconds, it opened like nothing's wrong with it just a few seconds ago.

We saw Chesseca and the knight, faces showed that they're scared of something right now and we saw the replica of Sarah grinning.

"I guess my task is done here." She said as she raised her cape. "Adios." And after that, she vanished.

The other knights came and they all eyed the knight.

"The knight killed the queen." The voice said that made the other knights stare at the innocent knight. The knight trembled in fear that made the other knights chase him.

"Wait, no! He's innocent! Please, listen to us!" Chesseca said as she grip the knight's hand but the knight pulled his spear and pointed it to Chesseca.

Chesseca gasped in fear as step backward. We're ready to attack them but John quickly appeared in front of us, but neither Chesseca nor the knights noticed him.

The knights drag the virtuous knight outside the queen's room and Chesseca followed them as she closed the door and muttered curses.

"He's not a normal knight. I need to stop this before a war starts."

It's happening.

The war.

"I guess the history really repeats itself." John said that made us baffled for a minute.

"Can't you see it Steven? It's happening again. I told you Yuki that this needs to stop before he saw something that might kill him." He walked to our place and handed Yuki a potion. "Use this invisibility potion, just in case."

And he left.

I guess I need to prepare myself from this because my parents got killed in this war.

And I have a chance to see it.

**

"Please, he's innocent. He's-" Chesseca was cut by the rumble outside.

We all looked outside and gasped as an army of West Sophia coming to the palace.

We stiffened as they dispatched all of the guards using their pointy spears. They wrecked those tall wooden walls using their foots and I heard screams and screeches from the basement.

Ellen held my hand tightly as some of the soldiers and a girl who dress like a queen entered the main hall of the East Sophia.

"Oh what a pleasant surprise?" She said, looking at the soldiers who is holding the innocent knight.

"Oh son, what have they done to you? Look at your face. You're disgusting and why are you letting them slaughter you like an animal?" She declared as she took a step backward and held a spear.

"Give me my son or you'll regret it." She said firmly, making us all jumped in surprise.

"We can't. He killed our queen. He needs to be executed as soon as possible." Our king, King Henry, showed himself into the crowd and threw daggers at the Queen of West Sophia.

"Are you going to give him." She paused as she pointed the point of the spear at the king. "Or not?"

"Never." He said as he moved backward. The Queen laughed and started leaving the kingdom.

"Well good luck, Henry, for the war that will destroy your kingdom." She paused while eyeing the innocent knight.

"Load your weapons because I'm sure you'll need it." She left the kingdom, laughing so loud that it's the only thing I'm hearing right now. The king's body is shaking, giving us a hint that he's also scared.

We all know that West Sophia has all the high technology weapons. I'm not sure if this kingdom will survive.

But I hope it will.