Stars in Shadow and Light『Fai...

By KunoHikaYashi

Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that sh... More

[✓] Prologue
[✓] Chapter 1: I'm Back Sabers!
[✓] Chapter 2: Tomorrow
[✓] Chapter 3: Time Magic
[✓] Chapter 4: We missed you!
[✓] Chapter 5: Star of Sabertooth
[✓] Chapter 6: Ill
[✓] Chapter 7: Accept
[✓] Chapter 8: Plan
[✓] Chapter 9: Appearance
Chapter 11: MPF
Chapter 12: Big Bro
Chapter 13: Day Off
Chapter 14: Ryuuzetsu Land
Chapter 15: Sting's Dance
Chapter 16: Naval Battle
Chapter 17: Tag Teams
Chapter 18: Grand Chariot
Chapter 19: Six Slayers
Chapter 20: Generations
Chapter 21: Reward
Chapter 22: Anger Issues?
Chapter 23: Survive
Chapter 24: Planning
Chapter 25: The Last Day
Chapter 26: Ice vs Memory?!
Chapter 27: Erza vs Kagura
Chapter 28: A Possessed Rogue
Chapter 29: Nakagami Armour
Chapter 30: The End Game
Chapter 31: Eclipse Gate
Chapter 32: Seven Dragons
Chapter 33: Combination
Chapter 34: Who Are You?
Chapter 35: Last Ages
||NEW COVER||
||VERY IMPORTANT; PLEASE READ||
Chapter 36: Bonds
||POLL RESULTS||
Chapter 37: Happy Ending
Rogue's Ending: The End and Beginning
Sting's Ending: Drunken Confessions
Rufus' Ending: Masquerade Mischief
||WE THANK YOU!!!||

Chapter 10: Pandemonium

4.2K 143 26
By KunoHikaYashi

Hey minna!! I'm here again with your very own cat lover.........

JUMIN HAN!!!

Jumin Han has entered the Chat room

Jumin Han: Hello, Kuno.

Kuno: Jumin!! Where is my beloved Lizzy~

Jumin Han: She is currently taking a nap. I'll send you a photo.

Me: Thanks Jumin!!

Jumin Han: No problem.

Me: So.............

Jumin Han: Should we start with the story now? I have to go to a meeting soon.

Me: Sure! Good luck Juju!

Jumin Han: Don't call me that here! °////°
~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
Previously~

'Save the party for later, we have the games to finish."

"AYE!"

Now~
Lucy's POV

"Welcome to the third day of the Grand Magic Games! I am Chapati Lola and this is Mr. Yajima. Today, our special guest will be Lahar, the Leader of the Fourth Division Rune Knights!" The commentator, Chapati said with a new hairstyle.

"I am honoured to be here." Lahar said, Yajima nodded.

"Now, it seems the Sabertooth team has changed members. Let's see who they picked." I smirked. Once his eyes widened, my smirk just grew larger.

"Oh my! This is a surprise!" Chapati said.

The crowd roared, asking who is it.

"It's actually, the First Wizard Saint!" He exclaimed. Makarov paled and his jaw dropped.

"G-god Serena is in S-Sabertooth?!" He stuttered, shocked.

"Please step forward! The First Wizard Saint!" I stood up and jumped down from the statue head.

Everyone saw me, shocked and surprised, especially Fairy Tail.

"Hey, Gildarts!" I waved. He snapped out from his state of shock and looked at me, waving back.

"The one and only, Lucy Heartfilia-" I stopped him.

"Lucy Heartfilia-Apocalypse." I bowed.

"Oh and my father would like to apologise to Fairy Tail, let me call him out." I took out a black key with blue markings.

"Open, Gate of the Chaos Dragon." I stopped and smirked at Fairy Tail.

"Acnologia." I finished and a dark portal formed, Acnologia in his Dragon Form stepping out.

"Lucy, why did you call me." He questioned. Everyone was scared, screaming and running around.

"You needed to apologise to Fairy Tail about blowing up Tenrou...?" I said.

"Of course." He turned to Fairy Tail and they shuddered.

"I humbly apologise for almost killing you, Fairy Tail. I was merely looking for Zeref to tell him that Lucy has left back to Earthland. Can you call him out as well?" Dad asked, I smiled and nodded.

"Zer-nii, can you come here for a sec?" I said, we have a bond that let's us talk to each other.

"Sure." He answered.

In an instant, a puff of black appeared and there stood Zeref.

"Zer-nii!" I hugged him and he hugged back. Everyone's jaw dropped down to the floor and some fainted.

"Sorry for turning this into a reunion, Chapati!" I smiled at him.

"I-it's Okay. No worries." He said.

"What is it, Lulu?" He asked, half of the arena fainted from the nickname.

"Fairy Tail. Apologise." I said, he nodded and turned to them as well.

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Now that that's settled, you guys can go back now." I said, they nodded.

"Bye, Lucy. Good luck in the Games." Father said before leaving.

"Good Luck Lulu!" Zeref smiled and left as well.

I headed back to the Sabertooth balcony while everyone was silent.

"W-well, now! For the first challenge, we have Pandemonium-kabo!" Mato yelled. Everyone in the crowd roared with cheers.

"Who should go?" Sting asked, Rogue shrugged.

"I suggest Miss Lucy to go." Rufus said, Orga nodded and grinned at me.

"You'll definitely win!" He ruffled my hair and patted my head. I puffed my cheeks and straingtened my hair back, jumping down from the balcony railing.

"From Sabertooth we have Lucy Heartfilia!" The whole arena roared.

"Coming from Mermaid Heel is Millianna!"

"Lamia Scale we have Jura Neekis!" The crowd cheered, Jura walking out.

"Raven Tail, Obra!"

"Fairy Tail Team A we have the Titania, Erza Scarlet!" Fairy Tail jumped and cheered for her whwn she came out.

"Quatro Puppy, we have Nobarly!" The guild cheered and yelled 'Wild FOUR' over and over again.

"Fairy Tail Team B, Cana Alberona!" Gildarts tried to make a cute face and cheered her on.

"And Blue Pegasus we have Hibiki Lates!" The girls squealed and fangirled over him.

The said participants walked up to he middle of the arena where Mato was and looked at him, except for a certain red head that is heading straight for me.

"Lucy." She called, I turned to the side and saw her.

"Ah, Titania." I smirked.

"I see that you are back, well good luck defeating Sabertooth. A guild that holds their members as true family." I walked away, leaving a dumbstruck Scarlet standing there.

"Now-mato! This is how Pandemonium works-kabo!"

Suddenly, a large magic circle appears above the arena and a upside down castle comes down from it. A path creating at the entrance of the castle's tower that is upside down as well.

"Each of you will pick a stick and go in the order of the number they give you-kabo. You will then claim how many monsters you would like to battle, if you are successful in defeating the chosen number of monsters you will proceed in a order to defeat the monsters-kabo." A lacrima showed how the challenge works while Mato explains.

"There are five ranks of the monsters-kabo. All more powerful than the next-kabo. The highest rank, S then A, B, C and D-kabo. The castle will randomly choose the ranks of monsters for you. There are 50 D Class monsters, 25 C Class monsters, 20 B Class monsters, 4 A Class monsters and 1 S class monster-kabo." Mato continued to explain. Everyone nodded and Mato grabbed a tin.

"Now, pick a stick with a number-kabo." Everyone lined up and picked a stick one by one.

Erza got first while Cana got seventh, I got eight which means I'm last. Jura got sixth, Millianna getting second, Nobarly getting third, Hibiki as fourth, that Obra dude getting fifth.

Erza got to the fron of the castle and proclaimed the number of monsters she will battle with.

"I challenge all 100 monsters!" She claimed, shocking everyone in the stadium.

She walked into the castle and wandered around until monsters appeared, she dashed at them.

Not long after, she already defeated 99 monsters, all that's left is the S Class monster.

"Impressive..." I mumbled.

As the S Class monster was killed, the audience started to cheer for Fairy Tail, while the said guild congratulated her.

"Tch..."

################################
Me: THAT IS A RAP!!! NICE EVERYONE!!!

ZEN: The handsome Zen has arrived!

Sting: This guy again?

Me: Hey, Zen! Sting, know your manners.

ZEN: Hey, Kuno! And this Sting guy here probably is just jealous.

Me: Okay, okay. Stop it. Now can you two do the disclaimer?

Both: Sure. Miss Kuno does not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does! She only own the story plot and the OC. VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE the story!!!

Me: Now continue to vote for you FAV OTPS!

1. StiLu/StiCy (Sting×Lucy)

2. RoLu (Rogue×Lucy)

3. RuLu/LuFus (Rufus×Lucy)

Me: Vote nicely! I will now tell you the results for now!

StiLu/StiCy - 4

RoLu - 4

RuLu/LuFus - 3

Sting: I'm leading!

Rogue: Actually we're both leading.

ZEN: Yea, don't you know math?

Me: Haha.... Come on guys, let's got and get to the new chapter.

ZEN: Ah... Gotta go, got dinner with the boss.

Me: Okay, Bye Zen! Now! I have a vote goal!

Views: 100
Votes: 3

Sting & Rogue: Let's go!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4K 35
*Completed, August 18, 2015* It has been a year and two months since the GMG's (Grand Magic Games). Lucy has felt weak and she felt like she doesn't...
3.5K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...
1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
19.1K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...