Meaningless

cecaniaC द्वारा

GRUVIA (GRAY FULLBUSTER AND JUVIA LOCKSER) FAIRY TAIL FANFICTION Book cover by FranzineTsukino अधिक

Meaningless
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Special Chapter

4.5K 116 21
cecaniaC द्वारा

dedicated to

Special Chapter

Her eyes widened in what she just saw. She could not believe it. She already had speculations in her mind but she really hopes it wasn't true. But as seeing it real, seeing all the five sticks she had peed, it almost made her vomit. She sobbed when she all the test results. The past few days of her being sick all the time, the vomiting and almost passing out in her class, it was all because she is pregnant.

Shit. What am I going to do? Should I tell him? Should I tell Gray?

She was confused and scared. How come they weren't that careful? It was just one night when they didn't use protection. And they were drunk. They were reckless.

Someone knock on the door. "Hey, are you okay in there?" A lady asked outside the restroom. She forgot she's in a public restroom.

She sniffed and fixed herself. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I'll be out in while."

She stood up, her knees weak. She went out of the cubicle, taking with her the five positive test results and slid it in her bag. She washed her face and looked at the mirror.

What the hell am I going to do? How could I tell Gray? We were just graduating. How will Father going to react with this?

She touched her flat stomach, trying to feel a baby inside her. She can't believe she's pregnant. But she keeps track on her period and she is never late. It was almost two months since she had her period. She can't believe it. And they have been active with being intimate ever since.

It was a mixed feeling. Happy and excited, for a baby is such a wonderful thing. And it was made with all love she thought it was endless. Scared and terrified, for they were too young to have a baby. They were just starting their relationship. They weren't even an official couple yet.

What if Gray won't accept this? How would he even react to this?

She was terrified, he will reject for sure. All their time together, she was the first one to make a move. She chased him like crazy; even confessed in front of all people. People really found her hopeless and pathetic because of all her crazy ideas into getting him; making him fall in love for her.

She shook her head, remembering that Gray was waiting for her outside. She wiped her face and pulled out her make up kit. She can't be seen sick. Gray would notice. And she has to go to a doctor soon.

"Are you okay?" Gray asked when she went out of the restroom. She nodded as she walked to his side. They started to walk in the hallway. "You took so long I almost fell asleep."

Juvia giggled but she felt guilt. She must hide it very well. "I'm sorry. You should get used to it though. We're girls. We need to redo our make-up."

Gray rolled his eyes. He put an arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer. "Well, whatever. Why do you need that anyway? You're most beautiful without it."

Juvia blushed and her heart skipped as he said that. She still can't believe Gray have feelings for him. Official or not, she felt it. Mostly, with actions, every time they were intimate. Gray was truly a man of actions. Gray was still shy about expressing his feelings to Juvia, words and all; but he never fails to make Juvia feel his love to her.

"So, you want to go anywhere?" He looked down at her as they walked at the hall.

"Juvia needs to go to a doctor." She said. She felt Gray's body tense and they stopped walking.

"What? Are you sick?" He asked, worried about her health.

She shook her head, doing her best to hide her fears. "I just needed to be check." She wanted to tell him. But she was scared. "I do this quarterly, and..." She hesitates. Gray looked at her, in doubt so she has to lie. "We've been active lately. Just to be safe."

Juvia felt relief when Gray believed her as he nodded her head. They started to walk again. "Oh, sure. Just tell me what I can do to help. Okay?" Gray put his hand on her cheek and he kissed her lightly on the lips.

Juvia melted with his move. Sensation clouded her mind and body. "Sure." She felt hot and bothered all over. She bit her lip.

"Maybe, I'll go to the doctor later. I wanted to be with you, Gray-sama." She whispered at Gray's ear, making him shiver. He knew very well what she wanted.

"Damn, Juvia. You don't say that here on the hallway and in the middle of day!" He cursed and they both walked faster outside their school.

Juvia felt nauseated. Her world has stopped and it feels like it will turn upside down. Her breathing is slow and hard. The doctor had just confirmed that she is seven weeks pregnant.

Pregnant. It is true. I have a baby inside me. Me and Gray-sama's.

"Juvia, do you want me to call you father?" The doctor asked her. Her eyes widened as she quickly glanced as him. She looked horrified and scared.

"Hell, no." She shook her head immediately. "I'm-" She swallowed hard. "I'm fine. I will call Gajeel instead."

The doctor nodded. "I assume you just knew it today." He sighed. "It's just a normal thing to be shock."

"I've already took a test, Dr. Seeb." Juvia confessed. "Everything just sinks in just now." She said in a whisper.

"Is it an accident, Juvia?" He asked. Dr. Seeb is their family doctor. He took a pitcher of water and poured it in a glass. Then, he handed it to Juvia. "You need this, Juvia. You look pale."

Juvia accepted it with no hesitation. She drank it and Dr. Seeb asked him again.

"Does the father of the child know?" He asked. Juvia didn't answer and Dr. Seeb nodded, as if he knew the answer. "My guess is a no."

"What will I do?" Juvia asked. She put the glass of water on the table beside her. Dr. Seeb sits around the corner. Her mind is still clouded with things.

What will her father say to her? He doesn't want to disappoint her. And maybe, having a baby too early, and not being married and pregnant might be a disappointment to her father. Her father is always traditional and strict. But her father had given her everything she should have. She was grateful for even. Her father treated her and Gajeel like they were their children.

"Oh God!" She put her hands on her face and she sobbed. Her elbows landed on her knees and she felt weak. What the hell would she do? How will she tell?

Her mind is a chaos. She's happy but scared. Afraid that Gray would not like this. Gray is graduating. She will be left behind. Gray already had a company to work for. Gray's mother had expected him to run the company her father has left him.

She sobbed. She doesn't know what to do.

Juvia was walking into a path, a garden full of floers, with their friends and at the end of a somewhat make-shift gazeebo, stands her love. Her eyes widened in surprise. She was overwhelmed. She was looking around and her friends are giving her smiles, like they knew what was going to happen.

She doesn't.

Her emotions were scattered all over. She looked at the end of the path, seeing Gray standing there. It was like a dream. It was her dream and now it has come to life. She would picture this at her wedding. It was a beautiful surprise. She knew it was Gray's doing.

She saw him standing, smiling wide and she has never seen him like that. He was standing and she walking towards him, like a wedding march is happening.

She knew then what was going to happen. It is inevitable. But for her, it is still a surprise. She wonders what Gray change his mind. Maybe, Gray was just playing her or maybe, it was all her dreams. She wanted to close her eyes and pinched her body so hard so she would wake up. But she doesn't.

Because she knew she is awake. And this isn't just a dream. It was all happening in front of her. She looked around with the entire beautiful pink flowers that surround her, the beautiful and colorful lights and the love of her life waiting for her to come.

"Gray, what's this?" She asked when she finally reaches Gray, almost in tears.

He chuckled and her heart skipped with that. Her knees went weak. "A surprise." He whispered. He quickly panicked when he saw tears in her cheeks. "Hey, you didn't like it?"

She sniffed. He wiped her tears as he looked in worry at her. "I like it. Isn't this a bit too much?"

Gray pulled her closer to his chest. Her face buried in his chest. "No, you deserve it, Juvia. All these things and this isn't enough."

Juvia looked up at him. He pulled away a bit. He looked nervous and Juvia just watched him. "I mean, this surprise, it isn't enough for what you've done for me."

Juvia looked confused but she let him speak. "I know I've hurt so many times, Juvia for how many times I've rejected you. I've seen you get hurt. And I'm so sorry for that. I'm so sorry for the times I've seen you hurt and I was only just there to watch. I'm also sorry for the times you've been hurt even if I wasn't there."

Her eyes watered as he continued to speak. "I've been fighting for these feelings in a long time, Juvia. I was afraid of feeling too much. But I can't help but to feel so much about you, I feel too much and it hurts to fight with this." He held her hand as he speaks. "You were precious to Gajeel, and I know he will do everything for you, to not be in pain."

Juvia found Gajeel with her friends as they watched them. Gajeel just put a façade face.

"I took a beating out of him to come to his senses." Gajeel said.

"What? Gajeel!" Juvia shrieked.

"It's okay, Juvia. I'm fine. Maybe, I need a beating to get my shit together." Gray said. She turned her gaze to him. He took a deep breath. His next move made Juvia gasped and tears didn't stopped flowing from her eyes.

He was on his knees. One foot on the ground and left knee on the ground. He was holding on Juvia's hand. Juvia's free hand was on her mouth, trying to fight her sob. "And now, I finally get my shit together. I know this should have come first before anything else we've done," he smirked naughtily at him and she knew exactly what he meant; she giggled. "But hey, I'm not too late, am i?" He squeezed her hand as he pulled out a ring from his pocket.

They were cheers and gasped from their friends; surprised with Gray's move. They even hear Gajeel protested. "Hey fucker, I only approved of your relationship with Juvia. I didn't say you marry her!"

"Before everyone else, including you, freaked out, I'm not here to propose a marriage." He chuckled. "This ring is a promise ring. I wouldn't say that won't marry you either but this is just a beginning of us, Juvia."

Juvia can't control her emotions anymore. "I love you, Juvia. This is sappy and all, but hey this works for you, right?" He nervously chuckle. "Will you accept this? I mean, being with me until I ask you to marry me? Will you be my girlfriend?"

Juvia could hear cheers and excitement from their friends. Gray nervously smiled at her, waiting for her answers. If things were different, if thing were not complicated, she would have easily said yes. Juvia can't break her heart. She just earned him. Gray is the love of her life. It was love at first sight. Juvia will definitely do everything for him.

But not this. In Juvia's head, she will definitely not gonna let Gray be tied to him. Once Gray knew she was pregnant, he would flip out. It's too early for them to be parents. In Juvia's head, she doesn't want Gray to be tied to her just for the sake of responsibility. And once Gray knew she was pregnant, he would definitely marry her out of obligation.

Juvia knew that Gray loves him. With all his heart, with everything he had said and done; with every touch she felt it; with every love she felt him.

Juvia's tears flow. It was never-ending. She was thinking thoroughly. She doesn't want Gray to get hurt. She also doesn't want him to be tied up out of responsibility and obligation. She had to leave him. Even if it kills her.

"Juvia, say something?" Gray asked softly. Then, his brows furrowed; worried. "Juvia? What? What's wrong, baby?"

Her heart burns it hurts. She choked as she spoke. I'm so sorry, Gray-sama. I love you so much. "I-I'm sorry...I can't."

Gray froze. She wanted to take back what she said. She couldn't. She already said she can't. All she had to do is to walk away.

Before Gray could move, she pulled her hand from him; hand both on her mouth as she cried. She can't look back anymore. And she knew Gray would hate her starting today. Their love has been perfect.

Her friends seem to be stuck too. Because no one dared to call her name, or even ran up to her. But it would be better if they didn't. She has to move forward.

She left Gray without saying anything than I'm sorry, I can't.

-------

[Hey guys, I'm alive. This special chapter has been stuck in my mind for about a year. I've reread meaningless and somehow I wanted to tell how Juvia left Gray. So obviously, the timeline in this chapter is the before. And thank you to FranzineTsukino, for making a lovely cover for meaningless. I love it so much I don't know how to repay you for that. (Maybe this chapter would help, ya?) Thank you, readers, who has been loyal to Gruvia like me.]

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

122 6 10
When you're all confident that one person won't get tired of waiting for you. Then one day, when you're about to take risk, give an answer, she's dri...
71.8K 2.5K 13
Gray and Juvia get to spend more time and get to know each other. Lucy tries to help Gray out, but he instead has a fight with Juvia when things get...
4.8K 138 16
Juvia Lockser has a very fragile body. She gets sick nearly every single month. Her mom and dad try to in their very best to have her treated from th...
5.7K 250 20
Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser a ship that Fairy Tail fans all love! Gray comes back to the guild with a curse that prevents him by talking to hi...