Vampire's Last Kind

Door x_Rivalryxx

In one colossus world, lived many creatures. Some powerful and fearless. Others weak and scared. This world w... Meer

Chapter 1: The View
Chapter 2: Run!
Chapter 3: You're a Vampire!?
Chapter 4: Fairy Tail?
Chapter 5: The red eyes
Chapter 6: Gray's Sister
Chapter 7: Who died?
Chapter 8: Welcome to Fairy Tail
Chapter 9: Dreams
Chapter 10: Vampire Hunter
Chapter 11: Vanishing
Chapter 12: Crime Sorciere
Chapter 13: Book Of Answers
Chapter 14: You Lost It!?
Chapter 15: Decline
Chapter 16: No luck
Chapter 17: Acception
Chapter 18: The Deal
Chapter 19: Another Explosion
Chapter 21: Trust?
Chapter 22: Hidden Beneath The Cloak
Chapter 23: Reincarnation
Chapter 24: Twelve Stars
Chapter 25: Secrets unveiled
Chapter 26: Companions
Chapter 27: The key
Chapter 28: Good things have to end
Chapter 29: The Great Fairy Magics
Chapter 30: On a move
Chapter 31: The Minions
Chapter 32: Corpse
Chapter 33: Realization
Chapter 34: Her blood and kiss
Author's Announcements

Chapter 20: The Third

1.6K 43 16
Door x_Rivalryxx

"We don't need your help!" Sting shouted.

"Oh really? Then, why is your city on fire and crumbling down? Why are people running around for their lives?" Natsu glared at them.

"We just don't have a plan, yet!" Sting argued.

"That's why we are here to help!!" I shouted. "I'm done with you guys acting all tuff! Y'know, even the strongest person, or village in the world needs help sometimes! Like it or not, we are helping!" I slapped my hand on the table. "Ouch..." I cried.

"Lucy is right." Yukino smiled. "Please, help us."

"Yukino!" Sting called out Yukino's name.

"Sting, they are willing to help us save our city." Yukino looked at Sting.

"Tch. Fine, but thank Yukino because if she wasn't willing to let you guys help us. I would have not agreed." I smiled at Sting's comment. Surreee.

"What about Blue Pegasus?" Rogue asked.

"Our other half of our team is with Blue Pegasus, trying to find the cause of this mess." I answered.

"So, what are we going to do then?" Rufus tilted his head.

"We are going to clean this mess up."

"Ew, clean up..." Sting mumbled. Yukino slapped Sting's head. "Ow."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
[Wendy POV]

"So, how do we find out who it is?" Hibiki-San asked.

"Well, we could go with Lucy's idea. Try to find out where the vampire hunter is hiding." Erza-San recommended.

"That would be a good start." Levy-San agreed.

"But where would she or he be hiding to cause this mess without us knowing it would be coming?" Erza-San rubbed her chin.

"I got an i-idea..." I stuttered, quietly.

"What is it?" Erza-San raised an eyebrow.

"It was during that time...when Lucy talked about her dreams..." I looked at my fingers I was playing with. "She said something about a third vampire, and she told me something before we left the cabin..."

[Flashback]

"Wendy, can I tell you something?" Lucy-San asked.

"Of course!" I smiled.

"Please, don't tell anyone this."

"I promise!"

"That time, before I ran away from Fairy Tail. I had a dream about my mother and I."

"Lucy-San?" I tilted my head.

"I know what creature the vampire hunter is."

"You do!?" I widened my eyes.

Lucy nodded, "It's part of my kind."

[End of Flashback]

"Sorry Lucy-San. I wasn't able to keep my promise." I looked down in shame, while sniffing to keep my boogers in my nose.

"I'm pretty sure Lucy won't be mad at you." Erza-San knelt down and looked at me. "I mean Lucy is Lucy. She'll forgive anyone, I'm sure of it!"

"Really!?" I looked up at Erza-San.

"Mhm."

"Is there anything else you would like to tell us Wendy?" Levy-San questioned. I shook my head.

"Wow. Now we know what type of creature the vampire hunter is. Where do you think-" Erza-San paused. "I'm so stupid."

Everyone raised an eyebrow.

"I mean of course we wouldn't notice. The person is a vampire! It was so easy, but we made it so difficult. The hunter was, and still might be in this city, but because of their superb speed we can't see them." Erza-San finished.

"No wonder you're our Titania." Levy-San smiled. "A strong and wise woman."

"Haha. Anyone got strawberry cake?" Erza-San started to drool.

"Oh god." Levy-San shook her head.

"Hehe." I giggled.

~.~.~.~.~.~

[Lucy POV]

We ran outside, and there was a lot more destruction than before. Please hurry Erza...guys.

I shook my head. Concentrate Lucy...Concentrate. First, we need to extinguish the fire. Only if Juvia was here right now. Wait...Juvia? Whose someone similar to Juvia? Then, I snapped my fingers. I looked around and sniffed the air. There you are. I smirked. "Be right back guys." I ran as fast as I can toward her location.

I arrived at a pond with a sparkling, blue waterfall showering down.

"Aquarius, where are you!?" I shouted. "Aquarius!!!??" No answer. Oh-ho. Giving me the silent treatment, ay?

"AQUARIUS! IM GOING TO START SWIMMING IN YOUR POND!" I took off my shoes, not really caring about my clothes. I stepped into the pond. No answer. I smirked. I was about to dive in, until I was splashed out of the water.

"Do you want to die, brat!???" A tick mark appeared on Aquarius' forehead.

"H-Hi." I waved.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Luce where did you go!?" Natsu looked at me, with worry.

"I went to go get a friend." I smiled, as Aquarius appeared in her human form. I looked around, and saw a glimpse of the Sabertooth members glaring at me. "Cleaned up while I was gone?"

"Yeah...well we cleaned up as much as we could, but because of the fire it keeps on getting messy." 

"Oh haha. Thanks guys." I turned to look at my mermaid friend. "Aquarius, you know what to do."

"I sure do!" Sparks appeared in Aquarius' eye. A white vase appeared in her hand. Then water started to overflow out of it. "Here I come!" She threw her arm in the air and the fire disappeared.

"Nice job!" I patted her shoulder. Aquarius turned to me and smirked. Water started to come out of the vase. "Aquarius...?"

"This is what you get for stepping in my pool!!!" Water hit me and I was pushed away by the water.

"Whyyyyy!!??" As I floated away.

~.~.~.~.~.~

After we cleaned up the the extra mess, I saw Erza's team and...Blue Pegasus...?

"Lucy!" Erza waved her left hand in the air as she ran towards me.

"Erza!" I ran toward her and we both hugged each other.

"Why are you guys here? Did you find the person?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's-" Erza was then thrown to a house.

"Erza!" I shouted and ran to her. I grabbed her arm and helped her up.

"Who the hell are you!?" I heard Natsu's voice yell behind me.

"Jenny back away." Someone else spoke. They're probably members of Blue Pegasus. 

"T-That's...the person..." Erza started to walk over to the commotion, limping.

"Let me help you." I grabbed Erza's right hand and put it over my right shoulder. As we walked, I looked at Erza's injuries. That was not regular magic. I had no idea how Erza managed to survive that attack, but there was a big bruise on her face, scratches on her arms and legs, and a big cut on her chest. Ouch, that would leave a scar.

When we finally arrived where the others were, my arms fell down to my waist and my eyes widened as I came to see the person who supposedly caused this disaster. That person was the one who gave me those horrible feelings, those dreams, the one who almost killed Wendy! I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist from attacking them. "Who are you!?" I finally yelled out to the person in the black cloak.

The man started to laugh, hysterically. I raised an eyebrow. "Didn't your comrade already tell you?" His voice was calm, yet it was dark, it made me feel uncomfortable.

"The third vampire." I glared at him.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

744 62 21
Magnolia City is a city like any other but what makes it different from the rest is the forest that stands there. Mystic Grove is a unique forest bec...
209K 6.9K 31
She looked at me as if I just killed her parents. But, I'm really just a bored and thirsty Vampire. "Calm down, Princess. I'm just a Vampire," I told...
8.3K 588 23
Lucy is now Queen Of Magnolia due to an unfortunate event. Her mission is to be a good Queen and a rememberable one. She seeks entertainment wherever...
56.9K 1.9K 22
Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and Jellal just happen to find themselves, on a ship, in the middle of nowhere. Thanks to Natsu. And the people that caught them...