Love or Death? (Charisk)

Av JonathanBlaylock

This one of my first stories so I'm going to be pretty bad at it so please no off hand complains alright. But... Mer

Prolongue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 19
Sorry Another A/N 2
Chapter 20 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
I hate A/N part 3
Chapter 25 Valentine's Day
Alert Alert!!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 The Retribution
Chapter 29 Catalyst of Hope Cracks
Chapter 30 Love or LOVE
Chapter 31 The Final Decision
So Guys Here it is!

Chapter 18

378 10 16
Av JonathanBlaylock

A/N Warning there is self-harm in this Chapter just at the beginning for a bit. Sorry but it's a part of the story.

 ALSO, THERE IS SOME QUESTION THAT I WOULD LIKE YOU GUYS TO ANSWER AT THE BOTTOM.

Now let's get back to the story alright.

Well I could tell you what happened inside of the inn but I don't think Chara would want me to tell but I will tell you something so it happens after Frisk falls asleep. Chara is attacked not physically but psychologically. She feels the player's grasp begin to tighten as he tries to control over her due to the fact she is the only thing that the Player can control. She was asleep when an attack came and wasn't able to defend it properly.

The Player had gained complete control over her body but it was incomplete but the had enough control to do what the Player wanted them to do. The player begins to pull out her knife and raise it above Frisk's body to kill him and force a reset. The Player was trying to kill Frisk but every time something stops them. It's Chara she couldn't kill Frisk not Frisk anybody except them. She manages to gain back her control and see what her body was about to do. She backs away scared and afraid of what she almost did.

Chara goes to the bathroom while Frisk slowly begins to stir. Chara is crying softly to not wake Frisk and gripping her knife tightly around the handle before she makes her first cut. It was a clean incision but it hurt so much. She never wanted this to happen. Why now of all times she just got to liking this new way but alas she guessed it was a wake-up call back to her mission. The reason she cut was not that she almost hurt Frisk but that might have helped her with the other incisions but it was the only way that keeps her away from the player's control. She was crying and kept cutting herself she hated that she was the only one who has to deal with this. Frisk is too weak and no monster has any hope at all of fending off his control. Chara knew this and the burden was put on her shoulders she was the only person who can do this and yet she hated how easily monster can be manipulated and how weak willed Frisk is. It pained her to be the only person who has to go through this.

(Alright alright, Chara I'll skip some of this. To be honest this is not my favorite part either.)

After a several more cuts on either side. This in not the first time she had to deal with this but she hopes that this will be the last time. Then suddenly she notices that someone hopefully not Frisk has seen here but alas it was Frisk and he saw her cut herself multiple times.

"C-Chara why are you doing this?" he asks her obviously confused.

Chara looks at him with fear in her eyes and she freezes up as she looks at him. He goes to her and tries to talk to about this to her but she backs away from him like she is afraid that? Frisk tries again but this time to comfort her not saying anything else just pulling her into an embrace. At first, she pushed him away but she eventually let him hug her. She cried into his shoulder letting all her frustration and anxiety out. She hated crying but she couldn't help it almost all of her progress all of her sacrifices could have been for nothing due to a certain person dying. It was unfair and cruel but she was the one who had to deal with it, but Frisk all he needed to do was just complete the game and have his "Happy Ending". The way he was holding her so closely made her think is there a way for her to get a happy ending with him its seems far fetched but it might be possible. She still wanted to have hope but it was like wanting the moon to stop circling the earth. It just won't happen but she wonders while she was crying how is Frisk dealing with her breaking down so much.

After a few minutes of Chara crying into Frisk shoulders, she finally stops and began to regain what little dignity she had left. She picked herself up and Frisk helped her not saying a work.

"I won't pry if you are not ready but if you want to can you tell me why you did this? What is because of me or was it something I d-" He was saying but was interrupted.

"No it wasn't because of you or really anything 'you' did. This is something I need to deal with by myself. You can only be by my side but even then I might hurt you." She says as she looks down in shame.

"I don't think you would hurt me? Would you Chara?" She asks her.

Chara sighs as she looks towards Frisk. "Frisk you should ask a question that you may not want to hear the answer." She says quietly then realizes what she says and then responds. "Frisk I know you want to help me I really do but there are some things you can't help with because you are too nice but I think I like that about you." She says softly with a soft smile as her wounds continually bleed out.

Frisk was confused and slightly afraid of what she said that he sighed and looked at her wounds and gave her a Cinna-bun and shook his head.

Chara sighed and ate the Cinna-bun and it healed her wound. She was happy that Frisk didn't hate her unless they did and she didn't know it but she would worry about that later now she had to continue forward into the Hot land. That was a way for Chara to continue being who she was she needed to move forward with Frisk.

Frisk and Chara both eventually went to the river person and went back to Alphys' lab and then the moved past through it and saying their hellos and goodbyes to Alphys. Chara was happy to be moving but Frisk was deeply worried about her.

As the both continued forward Frisk kept getting notices from Alphys. Chara found it annoying while Frisk found it amusing. Both continued forward, and both of them worried about each other, but not willingly to say it now. Then they both come to the moving rails Chara stayed close to Frisk because she didn't like how this thing moved in odd directions. It always put her on edge due to the fact she thought one of these resets she would be set her flying but it never happened.

Frisk kept getting more and more messages as the transverse through Hot land Chara did her usual dialogue even though she didn't have to but it has become a bad habit. They flew through the puzzles but Chara never gave him the answer she never did in any of the timelines. As they explored some areas of Hot land Chara couldn't help herself to certain items that Frisk didn't want it was fine with her but made sure that she kept her original armor in case of a serious battle.

As they proceed forward the came to the triple air vent. Chara smiled and made Frisk go first while went right after him and that would have happened. If Chara wasn't so insisted on him going forward. Instead of her going after him she had to go first without trying to go first. She fell on top of it and went to the other side. She wasn't hurt that bad thankfully but it knocked the wind right out of her and she wasn't very happy about it.

She waited for him to join her and that he did with ease holding back his laughter. Chara rolled her eyes and walked forward while beckoning him to follow and she realized that she forgot something. Something so unforgettable that is was strange that did forget it and then she remembers when it's too late. Mettaton appears once again as light glow. "Cooking with Killer robot." Chara mentally groaned while Frisk did it with his body, but kept his composure up.

Mettaton goes with his dialogue and Chara sighs as She watches Frisk do the assistant's work. She was glad that he could do it because she was trying to hide the fact that she is who she is. Then confetti rained down. Chara managed to hide from The audience but not from Mettaton but they were more interested with Frisk.

The Mettaton pulls out a chainsaw and revved it up to collect the final ingredient, a human soul. Frisk was stunned in fear by the chainsaw coming closer him. While Chara was trying to hold back laughter while Alphys saved him at the nearest possible second. Chara was almost dying because of the way Frisk was acting but she didn't do it because she knew how he felt because she experiences it once before.

Anyway, Frisk went over the counter and Alphys activated it to its jetpack form while Chara watches the scene slightly amused by everything Frisk was doing. She smiled as he finished the whole thing. She came out of hiding not really caring if Alphys catches her but very worried if Mettaton catches her of all things.

Frisk completes it with ease only getting hit once. Chara felt it but she wasn't quite sure what it was that Frisk got hit by. She was curious to get up and look but kept still due to Mettaton and always being online. The over dramatic scene ends with Mettaton Flying away, and Frisk coming back down and Alphys calling them.

After the call ends Chara joins Frisk in where he stands but only after the call ends. She beckons him to move forward with her not wanting to stay around. He gradually follows her still wondering why he didn't feel any pain whatsoever. Then Frisk sees Chara ahead of himself and smiles at her. He wonders if things can ever go back to normal with her and why can't he remember like Chara can. It doesn't make sense to him. Well regardless he is going to be determined to figure things out one thing at a time but first, he will ask Chara about it.

Frisk sees the core and Alphys call him and tell him about the Core and how it functions. While Chara looks at the core with malice and hate but it changes so quickly back to normal. It's so fast that Frisk questions himself about seeing her in that state. They both continue forward towards the elevator with surprising ease.

Chara enters it first followed by Frisk. She gives the regular options to Frisk but she turns around to hear his answer she pinned towards the wall by Frisk looking intently at her. She couldn't help a blush appears on her face as he does this.

"Don't think I forgot what happened in the Inn and how we were so rudely interrupted~?" He says both of their faces begin to draw near closer and closer yet not close at all. Both of them wanted this but one was unwilling.

"And then you fell asleep afterward." He says as he begins to stare her down all the kindness in his eyes are now gone replaced with seriousness.

"Then when I wake up to the sounds of you crying and then the sight of you cutting yourself." Chara looks away not wanting this now not when they at least three-fourths of the way there. Just need to get past Hot land and then past Judgment Hall.

"Tell me what's going on and why can I feel pain anymore and I know I should have felt some pain but every time I get it I don't feel it instead do you feel it? Do you unintentionally take away my pain?" Frisk said as Chara remained silent and looks at the ground not wanting to answer this not now not ever but what can she do about this.

"Chara tell me why can't I remember like you can? Why can I remember things until it's already upon us? No more secrets tell the everything." Frisk says as he continues to stare her.

"Frisk I know you mean well but this is something you shouldn't need to know or at least not now. You know what I'll make you a promise if we both pass Judgment Hall I'll answer any and all of your questions alright." She says as she looks at him with sadness and small happiness.

Frisk saw this and he was mad at himself for putting her in that situation but he needed to know for sure. He hated being in the dark while Chara suffered unknown things that would push her as far as cutting herself without someone there to help her through it.

Frisk sighed as he looked at her. They used to be so close but now it seems like they are slowly drifting apart. What has happened to them to make each of them drift apart?

(Well besides the author but that is beside the point.)

As Frisk and Chara stare into each other's eyes it is Frisk is the first to speak. "I'm sorry for the way I acted but I really do care about you and I don't want to see you suffer alone without any help," he says to her with a pureness of heart as his determination skyrockets and thus his draining power rapidly increased and drained of her determination as well.

"I just want things to go back to the way before or at least tell me why so I can help yo - "But before Frisk could finish Chara stops them but a finger over their lips and looking at them with eyes of red.

"Frisk you are just too nice for your own good. I guess you can help me in this endeavor if we can make it through the underground alright, but only when we do that you will have to it. Then right after you exit to the surface, ou must bring all the monsters with you to the surface at once. If you do that it should help me." Chara says making sure to be vague on how it will help her but it will help her nonetheless.

Frisk was happy to see her talking a little more than usual even though it was unpleasant talking it still was talking some progress. It was rather difficult to make small talk with her she always seemed so tense when she around other monsters. Frisk looked at her still pinning her against the wall. She was there right there he could kiss her if he wanted to, but it just doesn't seem right at this moment the moment he had created vanished and now is just seemed more awkward than romantic.

Frisk sighed and selected the only real option and the elevator moved and took a step back from Chara she seemed to let out a shaky breath. He thought it was because of the awkwardness but simply wasn't it. It was actually due to another attack from the player for the simple fact he doesn't know and Chara doesn't want him to know for obvious reasons.

They reach their destination and sees a flame guy and Frisk learns their name while Chara simply translates and walks forward. Frisk follows her now wanting to apologize for that moment from before, but before he could Chara went to Sans and Frisk tried to follow her but got curious about the other things in the area.

Frisk finished examining everything just as Chara and Sans finished their talk. Sans seemed a little shaken but looked completely fine other than that. Frisk talked with him and he was selling hot dogs and then Frisk remembered that he could stack them on his head. So he smiled as he thought a way of cheering up Chara and maybe getting her to smile which he rarely sees at all for that fact.

Frisk kept buying hotdogs and hot cats until Sans wouldn't give me anymore and then he walked down away from Sans and then he sprinted back to him but stopped right in front of him causing all the hotdogs to fall all over him and now Sans is covered in hotdogs and hot cats. In response to this, he got what he wanted. He got to see Chara smile, and giggle softly to which he found was absolutely adorable.

Chara saw his reaction and instantly regain her composure. It was quick but still quite nice to see. He looked at her to find some type of emotion at all from her but he found nothing except for sadness. Pure and uncorrupted sadness this sadness was deeper that Frisk would have thought possible due to Chara's happiness but then he slowly realizes that she was sad the entire time only masking it. Why would she do this? Why would she keep this from him then he remembered what she had said and sighed. He would he be able to do what he can for her and help her in any possible way and then maybe he will be determined enough to confess to her. It's always been obvious that he had a feeling for her but words were never said and this requires actions to get through her barriers around her heart.

He began thinking of a way to cheer her up even more. Maybe a kiss but who knows now it might be too late for that. He needs to do something to gain back all the lost ground and to make it up. He looks at her with a heavy heart. Chara looks at him for a moment and then walks forward to the next area. Frisk chases after her wanting to apologize. He sees two routes and chooses downward and finds an apron but no Chara so he grabs the apron and moves forward. He is playing to give it to her as a way of saying I'm sorry. He finds her a little more forward than before at a type of crosswords unable to move forward.

"What took you so long?" She asks softly not really asking but a way to let her know that he's here.

"Well, I felt bad about before so I wanted to do something to say I'm sorry." He says as he reveals an apron.

It wasn't much but he wanted to do something, anything for Chara just to make not mad at him and maybe just maybe remove the sadness in her heart but he thought that will be a very long process that might even stretch out to the surface. Chara looked at the apron didn't say anything but took it.

"Thank you." She said quieter almost that Frisk who is standing right next to her almost didn't hear. "Also I'm not mad at you." She says as a sigh comes out of her.

Frisk looked at her but Chara was already looking away and waiting for him to do what must be done. He sighed and did the interaction with Alphys and the three buttons, and then continued forward with Chara following right behind him. Frisk saw that Chara was swaying so he slowed down and waited for her.

Alphys call him and then ruins his rhythm and then tell him that she is going to the bathroom right when both Frisk and Chara reach this puzzle. Frisk tries to solve it for a long time and then just gives up for a moment to think about this. While Chara goes and solves the puzzle with complete ease. Frisk looks at her with a flushed face and embarrassed self-esteem. Chara looks and giggles at him for being embarrassed. Frisk follows her example and solves it for himself.

Chara giggles again as he returns to her with still a flushed face. She hated how things are going but it is necessary if she wished to do what must be done as well. She looked at him and she saw the one that gave her an embrace and then gave her love when she needed it. She is sad about the way things will turn out but has accepted it and is moving forward with renewed determination, and just as that thought occurs she sees the outline of the saving star and uses it to save in file two.

They continue forward and hear someone say stop right there and then the royal guards come. They got mega embarrassed after they realize that Frisk is nothing more than a human. The battle begins. As the battle progresses Frisk gains back a memory of this exact fight and how to beat it. He begins to do what is needed of him to win this battle. At the end of it, Frisk is slightly blushing but is smiling very brightly as both of the royal guards with one of them with their armor off walks away to get some nice cream.

Chara was more adept at hiding her feelings but she couldn't help a blush either. It was nice to see those two so happy at staring into each other's eyes. Chara sighed and thought about if that will happen to her but right now I don't think it will happen at all. She smiled and moved forward towards the next area with Frisk trying to catch up to her.

Chara stops and lets Frisk goes first and then he realizes he has to deal with Mettaton again and this time deactivating bombs While Chara is carefully hidden somewhere in this area due to her not being completely apart of this timeline. She knew better that to interact with Mettaton he might actually remember something in a past timeline. It hasn't before but you can never be too sure with Mettaton.

Frisk begins to defuse all the bombs while Mettaton just stays back until he finishes with time to spare. Chara watches him and holds back a giggle as she sees him panic around a bit. It's entertaining to say the least. Chara sighs, she hated how things have gotten between her and Frisk but it's for the best right? She didn't know if that was true anymore. She thought this was for the best so why does it hurt so much. Knowing that one day that Frisk would have to leave the underground and she would have to stay and prevent the Player from taking advantage of this pathetic world and maybe in time when the Player is no longer interested in this game. She might be able to join them but for now, it's impossible to even if she wanted to go with them at the very start...

She stopped thinking to herself after hearing Mettaton say something peculiar sentence. "Until next time Darling and maybe you shy friend can come out and play as well~". Chara froze as she heard that line. How did Mettaton know that she was here it was literally the perfect hiding spot ... wait it was her human fragmented soul still gave off a human vibe that was it right, right? Or could it be something more complex.

Alphys said all her lines like she usually does but questioned Frisk on where Chara is and how come she never shows herself when Mettaton is around? Frisk shrugged in complete ignorance while Chara came out of her hiding spot and waited for Alphys to finish up.

While Chara was waiting for Frisk she thought of a way to maybe rebuild the lost ground that she lost with Frisk. She thought of a plan but her body was all for the for the plan while her mind was against it because of it. It would just make things harder in the end but she is unable to break her resolve on doing it. She plans it all out perfectly inside of her head. She smiled to herself as the plan formed and now all she had to do was to put it into action.

They began to walk forward and the past the core. Alphys called Frisk which Chara was slightly jealous about it but she knew the future and plus she had a plan and she was going to do it. It just meant more time to build up her courage.

Frisk had just finished talking with Alphys and Chara seemed to be thinking about something but wasn't telling him anything. He was ... alright with it but he needed an idea to cover lost ground with her but his mind went blank. The one thing he tried to do failed due to him being inconsiderate.

Well, he would try to find a way to make it up to her for real. Nothing as simple as an apron but something he could do for her that would make her happy in a way that no one else could. He tried to devise a plan but he shrugged it off and decided to just wing it when the time came. He hoped that is was going to be soon but he doubted that it would be soon due to Chara's nature.

He sighed and trudged forward with Chara following him. They reached the elevator and Frisk stepped inside and turned around to talk to Chara about where they should go. "Chara which area-" he stopped mid-sentence as Chara pinned him to the wall. He was blushing badly. He was prepared for this. He wasn't expecting this but he definitely enjoying it.

"Like you said we didn't get to finish back at the Inn since we were interrupted~", She said as her hands go to his shoulders and her left leg goes between Frisk's legs. She loved the way he was blushing and the way he faces says pure shock just priceless but this was just for giggles she meant to complete where he had failed just like everything.

"C-Chara don't you think it's a little too sudden." Frisk says with a panic he was not prepared for this mentally that is. He was a ffloodgatefor his emotions was just pouring out of him. He was able to keep his neutral face like he always does. Chara smiled at this with delight and thought to herself to use one of her lines.

"Since when were you the one in control?~" She says and before Frisk can comprehend it she kisses him. The softness of her lips touches the firmness of his. She makes sure she can taste every bit of his lips not wanting this opportunity to go to waste.

Once softness of her lips touched Frisk he was gone in the sensation of the kiss. He didn't want it to happen in the elevator but that is what happened. He was reluctant at first but her kisses were enough to make anyone go deeper into the kiss, and so he did so happily

The kiss begins to deepen into a makeout session and with it came the groping of body parts and the explorations of bodies and fight of dominance when Frisk gave entrance to Chara as it became an open mouth kiss. Emotions were flowing faster than any river and passion burned brightly than any sun. Both of them loved each other that much was obvious, but neither of them had said it yet both was waiting for the other one to say it and yet neither of them couldn't bring themselves to do despite all the affection they had for each other.

In their kissing frenzy they hit the right button on where to go next and when they came too they were outside the elevator on L3 and they continued to make out Chara was enjoying it but she says that she was going to next room due to this intense makeout session. Chara didn't want to stop but she knew it would be rude and if Frisk got distracted as he always did she didn't want to be left hanging.

Frisk looked at her wanting an explanation from her to why she stopped the makeout session and with that, she gave her a sentence. "Do you want everyone to look at us when we are kissing? Well, I don't."She says with a massive blush as she wiped the saliva from her lips. Lust still in her eyes and her body, but she suppressed it for now. She was happy with how everything turned out with Frisk. She was a little disappointed that is ended so soon but another part was happy that it ended due to the fact that she made not go through the plan if it went too far.

She sighed and smiled and then went to her neutral face as they moved forward with Frisk who was just beaming with happiness. Chara smiled at Frisk and let him explore and wander. Then he went to Chara and asked. "Chara I was wondering do you want to Fight Muffet at all?" he asks her with Chara gives him a no. "Then do you have 9999 g, because if you do then we don't have to fight at all, " he says with a memory that came in. Chara shrugged and checked her inventory and saw that she had no gold but only items that are worth a lot and knew from experiences that it would work with Muffet. She shakes her head no softly. They both sigh and move forward but not after Frisk pulls a spider doughnut out from his transdimensional box A.

They continue forward and split up to see who could get their puzzle done faster after speaking with Alphys. Both of them raced to their puzzles and Frisk was the first to reach their puzzle but Chara was the first to solve their puzzle and the first to go back to the main road. She waited for a bit for Frisk. When he didn't come she went to his puzzle and didn't see him until he turned the corner and realized that she was pinned against the wall. Frisk looked at her with the same lust she had for him.

"Frisk now is not the time for this maybe later if you are a good boy~," She says seductively as she pushes him aside and leaves as she notices that the puzzle was already finished.

Frisk was about to do something but as he heard Chara's words he couldn't help being awed by her sudden change or by her suppression of her feelings. The continue forward and reach the saving point. 

(The smell of cobwebs fills the air ... You are filled with Determination)

A/N Thank you guys for all the support over a thousand views and over a hundred votes that it insane to be honest I didn't expect to get nearly this many views it still amazes me even now.

Now for the questions. As I progress through the story and I was wondering if I should change the music so it isn't just Undertale or you guys want me to change it?

Also, do you guys want more fluff or do you want something more substantial?

Are you liking this story?

Also, I was wanting to start a new one but wanted to check with you guys about it, so is it okay with you guys?

I would love it if you guys would leave comments below answering these and I will take them to heart for the next Chapter.

Again thank you for all of your support it really means the world to me! Also thank you especially to AReaderWhoReadsxLeUltimateFangirlx, Insane_Hipster_Tetowolftail747. I'm not completely sure on this tagging stuff but who cares?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

68.7K 1.8K 22
This is my first Papyton story, so I hope you all enjoy it.
244 21 26
Hi there! I'm new to writing and this is the first ever story I've written. I know there are going to be a lot of mistakes since English is neither...
44 2 9
This is gonna be my first story... I don't know what else to say except that I have little idea where this will be going. I don't like to plan storie...
17.5K 325 42
I apologize for the long updates and unfinished requests. I am struggling with motivation and writer's block. Requests will open as soon as possible...