I Promise! COMPLETED

By SharneeyPearcee

Shella is bestfriends with Len and John. But what she doesn't know is that Len has feelings for her! Unfortun... More

I Promise!
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chaper 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Authours Note: PLEASE READ THIS!!
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. Final Chapter.

Chapter 12.

898 11 10
By SharneeyPearcee

*SHELLA'S POV*

Calvin had just dropped me off back at my place. I walked up to my apartment. I was unlocking my door when a girl said hi,

"Ahhh hi!" I said as I turned around to see a girl maybe about my age or so...

"I'm Stella! I live next door!" She smiled and held her hand out for a handshake. I took it.

"I'm Shella! 18!" That's always how I introduce myself.

"Well that's cool! I'm 18 too!" She laughed.

"Awesome! Hey listen did you want a coffee or something?" I asked her. It was only 8:00pm.

"Sure, but I don't drink coffee! I'll bring over a tub of ice-cream if that's cool!" She asked.

"Yeah sure! I'll make pop-corn and we could maybe watch a movie?" I asked her.

"yay! I'm in, I'll just go get my ice cream and be back!" She walked into her apartment.

I walked into mine and went upstairs. I had a quick shower and put on my PJ's. I came back downstairs and put some microwavable popcorn in the microwave. While I was setting up the lounge room, I heard a knock at the door. I opened it up thinking it was Stella.

"Heeeey Stell-... John?" I asked.

"Hey! Did I change my name to Stella?" He asked

"No, No! I was just waiting for my friend to watch a movie! Ahhh... Come in!" I said.

"Thanks!" He walked in and sat on the kitchen bench.

"What brings you here?" I asked as I pulled out my popcorn from the microwave.

"Len.... You.... Jodie... Calvin..." He said.

"What about us..?" i asked.

"It's not right! Len shouldn't be with Jodie! He should be with you!" He said.

"It's his choice John!" I said.

"What do you mean..?" he asked.

"Wait here and open the door for my friend Stella when she gets here!" i said as I ran up to my room. I picked up Len's note. I read it just once more and ran back down to John. I  saw him sitting with Stella.

"Hey Stella!" I said as I ran towards her. She was also in her PJ's now!

"Hey Shella!" She replied.

"John! Here!" I said as I handed him the piece of paper that Len had wrote on.

"Wow! Shells! I'm so sorry! I can't believe he acted as a d*ck just like that!" He said.

"It's cool! So are you gonna watch with us?" I asked him.

"Naah. I should really get going! Len is waiting for me to help him clean up!" He pouted.

"Well tell him I said hi. Wait no, tell him I said sorry for not going his way!" I smiled and walked John out.

"See you Monday?" I askedd.

"Naah ahh! You and Calvin are coming shopping with Len, Jodie and I! DFO Babeeeeey! We'll just meet at...?" he asked.

"If Calvin can go then we'll meet here! If not, I'll be going! Meet here..?" I asked.

"Yeop cool! See you tomorrow sexy!" He laughed.

"Bye hotty!" The good thing about John and I is that we always take everything as jokes when we speek to eachother! I went back inside and walked over to Stella...

"Who was he? He is sooo hot!!!" She laughed.

"He is my bestfriend!!! John!!!! Yeah, he is" I laughed.

"Anyways what movie are we gonna watch?" She asked.

"Mean Girls?" I asked.

"What's that?" She asked.

"You'll see!" I put the movie on and we sat on the couch the whooole night.

---------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to someone calling my name,

"SHELLA!!!! Thank god your finally up!! I have work so i'll see you later! Thankyou for a great night last night!!!! The movies were amazing!!! Love you byeeeee!!!!" I think it was Stella who said that.... Meeeh. The door slammed shut and I got up and walked to the shower. When I was finished, I put on black Skinnies, a cream top, black heels and creamy bracelets. I had the perfect bag to go with it! **** Click the external link to see the outfit!!!**** My hair was still dead straight from las night so I just tied it up in a high pony tail. I heard a knock at the door so I ran down there. I opened the door to see my beautiful boy, Calvin.

"Hey babe!" He said to me.

"Heeey heeey Calvy!!" I gave him a hug and let him in.

"So what are we doing today??" He asked.

"Well I am going out to DFO with some friends!! Do you wanna come??" I asked him.

"If I can have a kiss!!" He said.

"Fine!" I leant in and pecked his lips.

"OKay!!!" He laugehd.

"Yaay!!!" I smiled.

"When do we leave?" He asked.

"When they get here!" I laughed.

"kaaay!!" We sat down and watched Date My Mom on MTV! I heard a knock at the door. I opened it up to see John, Jodie and Len. Len was at the back.

"Heey!!" I yelled.

"Heey Shella!!!" John and Jodie smiled and came in.

"Len.. Are you gonna come in...?" I asked. He nodded and walked in. I saw John and Calvy bro hugging.

Len sat down with Jodie on the couch.

"We ready to go guys?" I asked.

"yepp!!" They all said.. Except for Len.

"I'll drive in my car!!!" I yelled.

We got to DFO and the boys sorta split up from us and went to their own shops together. So it was just me and Jodie,

"OMG!! You should toatally get this!!" Jodie held up a purple top. I really do like it!!

"Kaay!! Let me try on!" I smiled.

I grabbed my size and walked into the change rooms. I put it on and looked at myself... I thought it looked pretty good! I took it off and came back out.

"You gettin it?" Jodie asked me.

"Yeah! Might!" I smiled. I payed for it and we left. I got a text from Calvin, It said to meet him at the food court.

"Jodes, The boys want to meet us at the food court!" I said.

"Okay cool! Let's go!" She smiled.

We walked to the food court to only find Calvin sitting by himself.

"Where are the twins?" I asked.

"Oh they are still shopping!" He laughed.

"Those two man!" I laughed.

"Guys I'll be back, just going to the loo!" I said as I smiled and walked into the washroom.

I had to wait because there was a cue. Arrrggghhh!! I fianlly finished up and went back outside. I was near our table when I had seen something I had never ever wanted to.

J-J-Jodie and m-m-y b-b-boyfriend w-w-were making o-out! I pulled out my phone and took a photo. Tears were running down my face as I put my phone back. I ran around DFO just trying to find Len. Finally I did!!!

"LEN!!!" I yelled.

"Yes?" He asked. "Wait... Why are you crying?"

"J-J-Jodie and  C-Calvin I-I-I S-saw them m-making o-out!" I managed to say.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SHELLA!!" He yelled.

"What?" I asked with the tears still coming down.

"I can't believe that you wanted me so bad that you would make up a lie like that! How dumb do you think I am??" He yelled.

"B-but Len!! I have a photo!" I was pulling out my phone when he grabbed my hand.

"Just leave me, my twin, my sister, my brothers, my parents, my friends and my girlfriend alone from now on!" He yelled as he walked away. I threw my stuff to the floor.

"Len!" I yelled. He ignored me and walked off.

I got up and walked to my car. I hopped in and drove off.

I had been drving for the past 45 minutes now! I didn't know where i was going! As long as I get away from all this! I was in the country area somewhere. I couldn't see any signs or anything. I pulled over and found a piece of paper. I wrote down something, folded it up and wrote Len on the front. I put his number down on it so they could get it to him, that's if they found my dead body! I stuck the letter to the window with my gum. I turned the engine on, put it on sixth gear, sped up as fast as I could and let go of the steering wheel. I shut my eyes, hoping that it would be my last time seeing this earth.....

*LEN's POV*

I woke up the next morning in my bed! I still felt bad about what I said to Shella yesterday! My phone rang, it was a blocked number....

---------------

Me: Hello?

???: Ahh hi, look I'm looking for a Len...

Me: I'm Len, Len Pearce. May I ask who this is?

???: My name is Dr. Richardson, Do you know a person named Shella D'Mitery?

Me: ahhh yes I do.. Why?

Dr.: Look, Shella has been in a terrible accident! We were wondering if you could come by? When the police were investigating her car they found a envolope, it had your name and number on the front.

Me: WHAT!? SHELLA!? ACCIDENT!? IS SHE OKAY!?

Dr.: It is hard to tell at the moment... She is in coma... So what do you think? Would you come out or would you like us to post it out..?

Me: I have to see Shella! I'll make my way to wherever!

Dr.: Okay great! We are at St. Bernards hospital!

Me: I'll get there in a hour or two! See you soon!

----------------

I can not believe this! If I had just listened to Shella yesterday, she wouldn't be in this situation right now! I got up and ran in and out of the shower. There was no time to eat or brush or anything! I put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I ran downstairs.

"Where are you going?" John and mum asked me.

"Shella! She is in c-coma! Its a two hour drive and I have to leave n-now!" I said as I ran around looking for mum's keys. Lucky I had just got my P's!

"WHAT!? IM COMING!" John yelled.

"No!!" I yelled.

"Len! When you were being a b*tch to her, I was the one that was helping her out! I am coming end of story!" he yelled.

"Please be safe boys!" Mum said as John and I ran out the front door to mum's car.

"How do you know about her?" John asked me as I sped off.

"She left one thing in her car, an envolope with my name and number on it! I don't get why it was me...?" I said.

"She planned this! Something happened with her yesterday and she drove somewhere wrote your name and number on the envolope so that she could tell you something! She... She attempted suicide!" John said.

"I know..." I said.

"What did you say to her yesterday Len!!?!??" He yelled.

"That she should stay away from us, the family, friends and especally Jodie....." I mumbled.

"LEN!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" He yelled.

"SHUTUP!! I know...." tears fell down my face

"Why would you say that Len, why?" he asked.

"Because she said that she saw Calvin and Jodie making out...." I mumbled again. I was going at 110 kmph. Lucky I was on a freeway....

"Len she loves you, you lover her! Why would you say that?" He asked me.

"I love Jodie!" I yelled.

"No you don't! You only think you do! Because you felt jealous about that day she was with Anthony!!" He said to me. I didn't speek. I knew it was true. Within an hour an a half, we were at the hospital. I parked an we both ran in.

"Shella D'Mitery?" I asked the receptionest.

"Len?" I turned around to see a woman standing there.

"yes!"

"I've been expecting you! Come with me!" She led me and John upstairs.

"There she is!" The dr. said pointing through a window. I saw Shella, she was asleep. I can't believe it! This is all my fault! Why was I such a dick!?!? I ruined this!

"I'm taking this is for you?" She handed me an envolope with my name on it. I opened it up.

Dear Len,

Well I'm either gone or in hospital right now! I hope i'm gone so  that I can leave you and everyone else alone! I have been meaning to tell you why I ever moved back to Sydney, so here it goes. I moved back for you, I loved you! When you told me that Jodie was your girlfriend, my heart sank! When you told me you loved me, I felt perfect! I was in Manly that morning I left. I was walking down a path and two guys attempted to you know... Have it with me when I didn't even know them! Some how, I ended up in Manly and Calvin saved me from them. I thought I was in love! But I wasn't! I love you Len! I love you so much! You mean more than anything in this world to me! As you can see, I love you more than my life! Have a great time with Jodie, Len! I love you.....

I fell onto the chair. Shella... She really loved me! I can't believe how dumb I was! I love Shella! And I can't believe that i might lose her. I can't take this! I got up and opened the door.

"Excuse me Sir! You can't be in here!" All the nurse's shouted. I sat on the bed next to Shella... I leant in and kissed her lips.

"I love you Shella!" I whispered as I pulled apart.

"Len?" She fluttered her eyes open...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

320K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...