melody | your lie on april fa...

By ____kou

a melody can either send a euphoric feeling or a weight on your heart. __ w a r n i n g acts of child abuse... More

Before we start! Tagged!
¢нαρтєя 1 // ℓєανιиg.....
¢нαρтєя 2 // вℓσσ∂у ριαиσ
¢нαρтєя 4 // υиєχρє¢тє∂
¢нαρтєя 5 // ℓєттєя
¢нαρтєя 6 // "αℓℓ ι ωαииα ∂σ~"
¢нαρтєя 7 // тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи ιf ι'м нєяє ωιтн уσυ
¢нαρтєя 8 // "ωє'яє ∂αтιиg" | тнє fιяѕт ∂αтє
¢нαρтєя 9 // ωнєяє ιѕ ѕнє?
¢нαρтєя 10 // яєαℓιzαтισи
¢нαρтєя 11 // ѕтυ∂єит.
¢нαρтєя 12 // нυятfυℓ ωσя∂ѕ
PLEASE READ!!!
¢нαρтєя 13 // ωну?....
¢нαρтєя 14 // ℓιgнт ѕωιт¢н
¢нαρтєя 15 // тнє ¢яυєℓту σf тнє ωσяℓ∂.
¢нαρтєя 16 // ѕнαттєяє∂
¢нαρтєя 17 // ℓαѕт ρєяfσямαи¢є
єριℓσgυє
∂αѕνι∂αиуα!~
BACK!
hello :3

¢нαρтєя 3 // α иєω fяιєи∂

1.7K 52 6
By ____kou

It's 6 o'clock in the evening and we just arrived... This is so tiring, and I'm going to my new school tomorrow morning good thing its Monday tomorrow.... Note the sarcasm, I sighed.

When we left there was news that say's: "Where's the leading pianist in London?" Things like that, I got out of the car and took a full view of our new home

"I'm going to unpack now.." I said and father nodded. I entered the house its nice there was furniture already, I just need to unpack my clothes and piano things.

~•Time Skip•~

I've done unpacking and I am so tired!

"Y/N take a bath and go sleep early for school tommorow" father said passing by my room holding a box.

"Yes, father..." I said and took a bath.

"Its 9 o'clock" I said and sat on my bed, then I heard someone playing the piano, not from the house but from my neighbor......

"Who play's this late?" I asked.

"Our neighbor.." Someone suddenly said.

"Father, you scared me..." I said with a smile.

"I just wanted to say something..." father said.

"What is it?" I asked while drying my hair with a towel.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for hurting you.... And I will try my best to change" father said sadly.

"Father..... No matter what happens I still love you and mother... And I'm sorry for.... K--" I was cut of.

"Y/N... Please don't blame yourself for your mothers death.." father said.

"But its my fault... I stabbed her with my own hands..." I said with tears falling down my cheeks.

"I know when we were at London.. I blamed you for your mother's death.... And that's the biggest mistake I ever did.." father said, I stood up and hugged him.

"I'm gonna rest now ok?" I said with a smile that father returned.

"Sweet dreams" father said before leaving and closing the door...

I layed on my bed and waited for me to fall asleep

"I wish I have no nightmares...." I said before closing my eyes.

~•Morning•~

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groaned at the alarm, why does school need to be early? It's 6 o'clock in the morning and my class starts at 8 o'clock, I got up and did my morning routine, after I took a bath I looked at the time and it was just 6:50, I dressed to my uniform and walk down stairs with my bag.

"Good Morning father" I said he was at the kitchen cooking some breakfast.

"Morning sweetheart" father said its been a long time since he called me that, I got to get use to this...

"So what cha' cookin?" I asked.

"Pancakes..." father said and put some on a plate and gave it to me.

"Thank You" I said and ate the pancakes.

"Bye!" I said to father and walked to school it was just 7:10am when I went out of the house I know its still early but I wanted to explore the school, I stop walking and look at the school.

"Hope this will be great..." I said amd walked to the entrance. I'm walking through the halls right now trying to find my locker and then I bumped to someone.

"Gomen!" I said and bowed my head.

"No its alright... I was the one that wasn't looking where I'm going! I'm Tsubaki by the way!" the girl named Tsubaki said, I looked at her and smiled.

"I'm Y/N L/N.. I'm new here" I said.

"Is that so? I'll help you get to your locker and show you the classrooms, if you don't mind" Tsubaki said.

"I wouldn't. Thank you very much" I said and followed her.

She showed me my locker and all the classrooms, we still have half an hour before class starts, I looked at one room and opened it.

"Hhmmm?" Tsubaki looked where I was looking.

"You play the piano?" Tsubaki asked.

"I used to" I said and walked to the piano.

"W-wait I just remembered.. Your the leading pianist in London that Kousei have been blabbering, right?!" Tsubaki said and I nodded.

"Why did you stop?" Tsubaki asked.

"It's a long story...." I said.

"I have a friend that plays the piano" Tsubaki said.

"Ohhh.... Really?" I asked and she nodded, I walked to the piano and started playing a simple melody, Tsubaki smiled at me.

I stopped when I started to hear my screams of my mother.

"Why did you stopped?" Tsubaki asked, I quickly made an excuse.

"I might be late, I don't want to be late on my first day" I said with a fake smile and she nodded.

"See you later" I said and walked pass her.

"What class do I have first..." I said and looked at my schedule.

"Guess I have math....." I said and walk to my classroom, I saw the teacher walk pass me and smiled.

"Wait for my signal" she said and walk in the class.

"Ok! Good morning class, today we have a new student" she said, guess that's my signal I said through my head, I walked into the classroom and in front of the class.

"Good morning everyone, my names Y/N L/N" I said with a fake smile then bowed.

Kousei's POV

Y/N L/N..... I can hear the other students whisper like how cute she is how beautiful she is, and I know her she's the leading pianist in London, even if she smile I still can see the sorrow in her eyes.

"Kawaii~" Watari said behind me, his always like that.

"Ms. L/N, seat beside Mr. Arima" The teacher said and she sat on the window side beside me.

Y/N POV

I was just daydreaming, I already know this topic... When we we're at London school was an advance school so I know this already.

"Ok, thats all for today your assignment will be at page 36-39 on your textbooks. Class dismissed" she said and left the classroom, I got all my things and head to my next class.

~•End Of School•~

I got out of my chair and walked out of the classroom and to my locker.

"Y/N!" I hear someone shout my name and I turned around to see who it was.

"Ohh.... Tsubaki what do you want?" I asked politely as I put my needed things in my bag.

"I wanted to ask if you would like to come at the park with my friends this weekend" Tsubaki said.

"Sure, why not?" I said and smiled.

"Lets meet at Saturday 4pm" Tsubaki said and walks away. I closed my locker and walked to the exit as I was walking I walked pass the music room and hear piano and violin playing perfectly...

'Y/N FATHER WILL BE WORRIED WHEN YOUR NOT HOME ALREADY!' I scold myself and continued walking my way home... Who do you think was the one playing?

After a couple minutes walk I got in our house.

"Father I'm home!" I said but no answer.

"Father?" I asked again but only answered by silence. I walked to the living room, no one there and then to the kitchen no on there but there was a paper attached to the fridge, I looked at it and it said:

Hey Y/N! You're probably wondering why I'm gone but guess what I found a job! I might be gone for a day or more! Take care of yourself, k?

~Your one and only father

I chuckled at the letter he sounds like a kid that found a playground, I got in my room and changed to my day clothes. I sat on my chair and put my math book on my desk and turned it to page 36.

After I did my assignment I slept for 4 hours and woke up at 8 midnight, I got out from my bed and walked downstairs to make my dinner.

~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...