A GIRL LIKE YOU > 80's URBAN...

By -brownscgar

❝YO, YOU BE ILLIN'!❞ In which a group of black teenagers face difficult obstacles and series of unexpected ci... More

CRINGE IF U WANNA.
TRIGGER WARNINGS!
Cast/Playlist
i.
ii.
iii.
iv
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xii
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii
xxiii.
xxvi.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
EPILOGUE | "CLASS OF 1989."
the note.
THE SEQUEL IS OUT

xi

2.5K 157 189
By -brownscgar

5:02 PM
It's getting more darker and darker nowadays during the early evening, which means the gangs can come out more earlier than they were expected to do.

Unfortunately, I have to go out with Larenz to pick up turkey and other ingredients for thanksgiving. Dee left a note for all the ingredients, Larenz will prolly run around with the Bloods and try to thrive me into his problems again.

Larenz came out with his red durag on his hair and walked out in the cold darkness. "Renz, you know there are crips around this area plus it's chilly outside." I told him as I put on my blue adidas coat and gray gloves as I walked out.

"It ain't all that cold, bye." Larenz spat.

"Fine, don't be coming inside the house with a case of pneumonia. Gassing the house up with your coughs." I warned as we walked to the store in the dark.

"Why is it so goddamn dark?" Renz complained.

"It's daylight savings, Renz. We're a hour behind time." I informed him.

"Huh?" He asked confused.

I sighed. "The clock says it's 5pm, but it's really 6pm." I told him.

"Ohhh, and when it's 6-"

"It's nighttime. That's why it's so dark." I told him.

We were infront of the market, and it's a surprise that there are barely any people rushing to get turkeys and other ingredients for thanksgiving all because of daylight savings and the gangs that are swiping in the night more earlier than we thought.

As we walked inside the market, I saw Eric holding a turkey and putting it on the shopping cart.

I walked up to him where the meat section was. "Hey, Eric." I greeted as he smiled.

"Ay, Nia. You doing the shopping too?" He asked me.

I nodded my head. "Yeah with Larenz als-" I turned around and I saw Larenz flirting with the market employee.

I rolled my eyes then later chuckled as I got my cart.

"Nigga a blood?" Eric questioned as he mean mugged him.

"Unfortunately, yes. He just got out of jail a week ago." I informed as I picked up the turkey which was insanely heavy.

"Lemme help you with that." He helped by putting the turkey on the cart.

"Thank you." I replied.

"But back to that Renz nigga, he know this block is full of crips right?" He asked me.

"I just told him that but Renz is that type of person who doesn't listen to anybody." I replied.

"So he's like me?" Eric commented.

I gave a small chuckle. "Kinda, like you, Both ruthless."

"So.....I heard that you and Tatyana broke up." I mentioned.

He continued to stroll his cart as he went to the sauce section. "Uh, yeah. She wasn't shit at all, to be honest. At first, she was cool, but during time being, she just became over dramatic, be coming to my house yelling and shit like, I had to cut her." He explained as he tried to reach for the tomato sauce by jumping up and down.

I laughed as he did that. "You want me to get the employee or something?" I questioned.

He kept jumping up until he finally got it. "Nah, I got it." He replied as he threw the tomato sauce to the cart and continued strolling.

I picked up some other ingredients from the sauce section also and adding them to the cart.

"So that's how you and Tatyana broke up?" I questioned.

"Yeah, but before that I knew she was fucking around with some other nigga so why not break up with her." He told me.

"She was cheating on you?" I questioned in shock.

"Yeah, and she has the audacity to say that I'm the worst person she ever dated." He said as he continued to stroll down the aisle with his cart.

I knew there was something shady about that Tatyana chick.

I shook my head in dismay as I grabbed more sauce ingredients from the sauce section. "But, moving on, when you getting them stiches out?" He asked.

"Tomorrow, thank god." I replied as I strolled my cart to the rice section.

"To be honest, your stiches are cute. I think shouldn't take them off." Eazy commented.

"I have to, or else my lips may probably swell up or have a infection. Now that ain't gonna be cute, hm?" I remarked with a smirk.

"It'll still be cute in my eyes, whatcha talking about?" He complimented as I gave a small smile.

I gave a chuckle. "Well, if I should say thank you, then thank you." I replied.

"You heard Dre is coming back to school tomorrow?" He told me.

"Yeah, and Michel'le also. Man, when they come back, it's gonna hell on earth all over again." I responded.

"But I have another question, where was he hiding all last week?" I asked.

"I don't know, ask Michel'le. She probably knows." He answered.

After a few more minutes of talking, we made it back to the customer stand.

Larenz was still talking to that female employee, as he hogged up the line.

"C'mon man, we've been here for decades! Get the fuck away from that bitch with your diseased ass self." One customer complained as others cheered and agreed with him.

"Nigga, who the fuck are you talking to like that? Don't you know there are other lines too?" He yelled at him.

"Renz, c'mon. We got our food, let's get out of here before you start some more trouble." I walked up to him as Eric gave a couple snickers.

"Nigga, fuck you laughing at? Bum as-" Larenz mumbled.

"Larenz! Let's go to the cashier, now!" I barked at him, making the market go silent.

"Fuck he said to me?" Eric questioned as he got closer to Larenz.

"Nigga, ain't nobody scared of your punk ass." Eric commented as he got in Larenz face. I stepped in the middle as people just gazed at the situation.

"C'mon, y'all. Please, don't do this." I said as I softly touch Eric's chest and moved him back a bit.

I sense some chest hairs.

"Who you calling a punk? Fucking monkey ass midget!" Larenz spat as other people oohed. The female employee called the boss to come to the situation.

"This is not the time for the antics, we gotta go." I calmly said as I stayed in the middle between both of them.

"Nia, you better watch your homeboy over here, need some dove soap to wash that dirty ass mouth." Eric commented as security came running in.

"Dirty? Nigga, I'll show you what's fucking dirty!" Larenz snapped as he tried to punch Eric above me.

"Don't do it, nigga don't do it." Eric yelled as he smiled.

The security came into the scene and started to grab My, Larenz's and Eric's arms as they escorted us out violently.

"Wait, I never done anything! My food, let me go, sir please!" I begged as I was being escorted out.

"Don't you ever bring that type of bullshit into this market again." One of the security guards said as he threw all of the ingredients that I picked from the sections to the floor and one of them aimed at my right eye.

I hissed in pain as I covered my eye and hovered myself on the hard concrete.

"Fuck is your problem, cuz?" Larenz yelled as he threw a rock at the glass.

Eric ran to me. "Turn around, lemme see."

I turned around slowly in pain as I felt some blood stream down my cheek.

"I need to take you to a hospital, let's go." Eric said as he helped me up.

"No, it's too late and I'll deal with this when it when I reach ho-"

"Mark ass nigga, you ain't going to take her anywhere! C'mon, Nia let's go!" He yelled.

"Renz, wait!" I hollered at him. "Eric, I appreciate the help but I'll deal with it when I get home." I told him.

"Yeah, nigga. Your short ass better be stepping." Larenz spat.

"Renz....you know what? I had enough with you, just go straight home and take that rag off your goddamn forehead!" I commanded.

"You need help for the food since this shit is all over the goddamn place?" He helped.

"I'll do it, thank you, Eric." I replied.

"Fine, fuck you bitch. Don't be running up to me when this faggot gets your ass fucked up!" Larenz barked as he kicked the foot to the side of the street in anger, then stormed off.

"Man, what's up with that nigga?" Eric commented as I bowed down on my knees and started picking up the items.

"I don't know, he's just like this. Like I told you, ruthless." I informed him as I crawled on the floor and picked up some more ingredients.

The bloods streams went to my right eye, making my vison a little red for me to see.

"I think you need some help down there." He bowed down and started picking up my items from the floor.

I smiled at his help. "Thank you, you didn't really have to do that for me." I thanked as I got myself back up.

He picked up the heavy turkey. "I'm pretty sure you can't handle this, hm?" He asked as I laughed at his facetious remarks.

"Well, that you can hold onto." I asked him as I carried half a dozen ingredients all in my arms.

We started making our way back to my house, Larenz probably ran off somewhere when I told him to leave.

We made it to our porch and I immediately dropped all the ingredients down at the floor and sat on the chair, sighing at exhaustion.

Eric sat right next to me, sighing also.

"This turkey way too goddamn heavy for a small nigga like me." He remarked deeply as he chuckled.

"You have some nice teeth." I complimented, which was came out kinda weird.

"Thank.....you?" He answered as me smirked.

"That came out so weird, I'm so sorry." I apologized as he nodded his head.

"Nah, it's cool, it's cool." He replied as he patted on the turkey.

These feelings for him got onto a higher level when I stare at him. His curls, his dimples, his raspy low voice, everything about him just makes me feel something that I can't just point out or explain.

"Let me turn on the night lights because it's too dark out here." I said as I walked towards the light button and switched it then going back to my seat.

There was a protracted period of silence between us, just sitting down on the chairs doing nothing but stare at up at the sky.

"Oh, look." I said as i pointed up to a shooting star. Eric's face scrunched up when he saw the sky.

"The sky so damn dark and blue." He complained.

"Look at where I'm pointing, you see that?" I told him as he saw the star.

"That shit is moving!" He said in surprisement.

"Yeah, it's a shooting star. They say you have to make a wish but I ain't about that life." I commented as he gazed up to the sky.

"I never saw that type of star in my life. You don't see that shit around here." He said as he placed the turkey to the ground.

As i continued to stare at the dark blue bright sky, I felt a soft touch on my thigh. It was Eric rubbing on it as he looked down.

"Oh.....wow." I reacted weirdly. He then turned my face towards him.

"You know, there is nothing pretty to stare at." I commented.

"To me, there is." He responded back.

"Really? How is having stiches on your lip, having a bloody cut from your eye, and having a white bandage on my nose which is a size of a football pretty?" I questioned with a smirk.

"Do you think that's supposed to show that you're ugly?" Eric responded.

I looked down without an answer, then continued to look back up in the sky.

"You didn't answer my question, Nia." He commented.

"Is i don't know a good answer?" I responded.

He just gave me a blank stare for a minute, then turned my cheek to his face.

He leaned in closer as goosebumps filled all over my body and starting pecking my lips.

I touched his face and started him kissing back, as we did that, the kiss went from normal to some sort of sexual desire.

He then started to rub my thighs as I continued kissing him as I gave soft moans.

It was getting better and better every second, until he instantly stopped the moment.

There was some drool between us and I wiped it off as I chuckled.

"What happened?" I questioned.

He shrugged his shoulders and he looked into my eyes deeply.

"To be real with you, I never had that type of feelings for a girl like you before. Not even all of the girls i used to date." He confessed as I nodded my head.

"So, you're saying?..."  I said.

"I wanna be with you." He replied.

I just sat there for a moment to gather up my thoughts.

"I wanna be with you, too." I also said.

He gave me a heartwarming smile, as I gave a smile back in return.

I checked the clock on the wall and it was 5:46.

"Oh, I gotta go." I said as I sucked my teeth in annoyance when I thought about the dozen ingredients on the floor.

"Oh, I'll pick them up for you." Eric helped as he got down and picked one by one.

I thanked him as I walked to the door and opened it.

He brung in the ingredients 2 by 2, including the bug turkey, inside nicely.

"Thank you, Eric. You know, I should do some things for you for once." I said as he gave me a smile.

"Alright, um, I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek as I blushed.

He then left, leaving me with a dozen items on the floor. I automatically ran upstairs and got my diary and rapidly started writing about what just happened tonight.

11/18/88

Dear Diary, tonight was just....just kinda magical. Not in the right place or at the right time, but it was magical because i actually kissed Eric and I think we're in a relationship now, since he said I wanna be with you. But moving forward, let's see what happens tomorrow, hopefully to see Michel'le and Dre after that incident that happened like more than a week ago. I'll write you as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 575 14
Young lit bitch so duh im having my way ☆☆☆☆☆
159K 8.3K 106
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ❛ . . . COME TO DEATH ROW ! ❜ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ in...
85.1K 3.4K 52
𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘪...
101K 4.5K 59
{Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved} "If you love me, you need to tell me" ∆ ♥Tinashe' & Eazy-E♥ ∆ Sequel ∆ book 1: "straight outta compton" book...