Zayn Malik's Little Sister (S...

By Jameelah-Anastasia

Chloe Malik is a 13 year old girl with a dark past. First her father died, then her brother left for a wor... More

Zayn Malik's Little Sister (Spanking story)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Authors Note:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Authors Note:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Authors Note:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Competition:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 48: The Final Chapter
Questions and Sequel Information:

Chapter 47:

7.2K 114 9
By Jameelah-Anastasia

-Perrie's Pov-

I drived the car down the street, seeing Chloe run down the side walk as fast as she could approaching the junction, Will right behind her trying to catch up with her.

I approached the junction the same time Chloe did and stopped the car at the traffic lights. I watched as Chloe ran across the junction slowing down a bit. That's when I saw it, I jumped out of the car and joined Will in chasing her.

The car was out of control, driving 100mph well over the speed limit. Chloe didn't see the car coming right at her at full fucking speed. They collided with one another.

The car hit Chloe side on sending her flying across the junction onto the over side of the road hitting the road hard. I screamed and ran over to her, collapsing down beside her.

Will cried and did the same as I did. Other drivers stopped and got out of there cars. A young boy around the age of 18 ran over to us on his phone.

I clung onto Chloe's body trying to wake her up, she was unconscious completely. No sign of life was inside her. She looked dead.

My hands were shaking, my head was pounding from crying so much and in such little time.

Sirens filled the air around me, sobs could be heard from me and Will, people talking on phones telling people what had happened. The ambulance was in sight and was coming quite fast. Will kept on stroking her hair back and forth trying to get a reaction out of her.

"I-m s-o sorry chloe," Will whispered into her ear.

She was covered in blood from head to toe. Her leg looked out of place, bones were sticking out through her skin. She was battered and bruised from head to toe.

The ambulance pulled up and paramedics quickly got out of the ambulance and came over to us.

They spoke to me a little bit getting information about Chloe and what had happened. It was a hit and run incident.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat in the waiting room crying my eyes out with the boys and Paul.

I felt so weak.

So empty.

So cold.

So frozen.

So iced.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEDICATED TO @shellsbell123 IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE LAST DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

Who is your favourite character from this book?

Like, comment, add to yr reading list, follow me my little penguin!!!!

YOUR NOT A OFFICIAL PENGUIN UNTIL YOU FOLLOW ME!!!!!

~~Galaxygirl123

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3K 38
Melody is very emotionally and mentally unstable. She suffers from an eating disorder, self harm, and has serious depression. She has lost all hope...
2K 22 17
Chloe is a typical teenage girl. She loves One Direction and her friends, and has everything she could have ever wanted. Until news off her parents s...
13.4K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
2K 178 28
Five best friends lose their parents to a unknown shooter on a plane about two years ago, they now live in an orphanage home in England and are becom...