Trouble always finds its way...

By LexiLuebkemann

(Completed) Ali Salger is the main character! Read and find out!! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 20

59 3 0
By LexiLuebkemann

Brandon's POV

"Ali!" I screamed. I picked her up and carried her the rest of the way. I put her in the car and drove to the hospital. As I ran in I screamed "HELP ME!" And with that a nurse ran up to me took her out of my hand. I didn't like the idea but I didn't know what happen to her. We ran to a room and the nurse told me to wait in the waiting room. I sighed then walk to the waiting room.

Ali's POV

2 hours later

I struggled to get my heavy eyelids open but I couldn't. I couldn't even move. Then I felt a strong pain in my side. I forced my eyes open when I heard

"How are you doing sweet thang?"

IT WAS BRANDON!

I slow turned my head with all my strength. And try to say

"H-h-h-i-i"

He grabbed my hand and said "it's gonna be fine, every things fine."

I looked down at my side. "does this look ok!?!?" I said, it was purple. He kissed me on the forehead and said "you'll make it, I love you." "I love you too." I replied.

1 year later

Today was the day I was gonna graduate collage! Here I am in my dorm with my dress. I took a deep breath and put it on. Then I put my stuff on then went to the gym. Me and Brandon were graduating.

I look my seat and waited for the professors.

When they finally got on the stage it was a speak for 29 minutes. Then they announce names. All of my family was here so I was beyond happy.

"Ali Salger, Buffalo, Wyoming, master at singing." I walked across the stage. I got half across then someone grabbed my arm and I turned around to see Brandon. He pulled me close and said "Ali Salger...." He trailed off. He quickly got down on one knee. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. He pulled out the ring and said "will you marry me?" I looked at him and then said..........

(A-N

It's something I'm doing on my b-day and hope it a good day for you all!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.9K 34
HIGHEST RANK #59 IN CHICKLIT. Ambrosia Sánchez's honeymoon should be spent laying on the silky sands of Barbados, drinking cocktails as she looks ou...
1.2M 105K 45
• INDIAN ARRANGE MARRIAGE • ˜"*°•.˜"*° •°*"˜.•°*"˜ "You're my peace within all the Chaos of my life" ...
352K 1.4K 70
Kumpulan Cerita Panas buatan Roberto Gonzales. Khusus 21 tahun ke atas.
2.8K 296 14
'𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘶𝘵, 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦(𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦�...