Chapter 9

The next morning I woke up to my phone. I look it was a text from a number I didn't know. I pick it up and said "hello?" "Honey you need to have dinner with us." the person said. "Who is this?" I said. "O oops this is Brandon's mom." She said. "o hey." I said. "Hey do you want to come over tomorrow night for dinner." "Ok sure." I replied. "Ok see ya tomorrow, bye." she said. "bye." I hung up. OMG!!!! what should I wear! I was soon going throw my closet picking stuff out!

Then I heard a knock I opened the door and it was Holly. She walk in and said "we have to go to the mall now." "why?" I asked. "I have to show you something." "ok?" I looked at her puzzled and went with her.

In the car she talked to me about are past and to tell you the truth I hated it. But then randomly she said "do you remember when we sang together. You were always a great singer." ok I know what was going on now, there was a caught so with that I said "what's the deal." she said "ok so there's a sing off at the mall and I believe in you, you just have to sing this." She handed me a paper and it said 'Roar by Katie Perry' I said "um I'm not singing this." "yes you are I have you singed up and every thing.

We got to the mall and she pulled me in when it was my turn to sing I thought sure why not I'll give it my all. So I sang my heart out.

I don't really remember what I sang but all I now is there were news Chanel's there recording. all of the people were good but in the end when they were announcing the winner I got second place which was not that bad so me and Holly started walking away when someone grabbed me and said "you have great talent and I was wondering if you would want to sing here at this time Monday?" he handed me a sheet of paper and I look at it and said "sure."

In the car I asked Holly "what was that all about?" "I think he'll help you with your music." "O ok."

The next day I went shopping then bye the time I got back I had to go to Brandon's and when I walked in the door I was soon off balance bye the parents questions.