Chapter 21

Brandon's POV

I was sweating so bad. She was like an angel standing there, the light hit here perfect. Her face glowing like the sun. All a sudden she broke my thoughts with the word "yes." I stood up and kissed her. The hole class stood up and cheer along with the crowd.

Soon the professor came over and broke the kiss and the hand Ali her diploma and she walked off the stage, and I never lost eye contact.

At the end of graduation I quickly went to find my little ball of sweetness. when I saw her in the distance I ran to her. I picked her up and swung her around. I kissed her and then we went to find her family.

3 months later

Ali's POV

"Brandon, please stay I don't want to lose you." I begged. He looked at me, staying me in the eyes. "I have to the country needs me." He said. I looked down then said "I'm worried about tomorrow." "Don't be tomorrow's our wedding." he said. "What about Tuesday when you leave?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and said "I'll be back and we will live a happy and perfect life together." he said. "promise?" I asked. "promise."

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

The church bells played there happy song as I stood waiting to see Brandon. Then the church doors swung open and the organ played the song my great grandma was married to. I thought to myself this is it. I took one step into my new future and when one door closes another opens. step after step.

I finally got up there and the pastor did the serve and before I could think the pastor said " I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." All of a sudden the trumpets from the military band played and then sparks were fling.

Then he picked me up and we ran out to the limo with flower peddles falling and bells ringing. we hopped in the limo and drove.

*Tuesday*

The good byes have last a hour already, but this was the last one. The last kiss, the last hug, and the last good bye. Maybe forever, wait I promised myself I wasn't gonna think about that. Ok, ok, pull it together.