Chapter 3

When I walk into the big school I saw Holly out of the corner of my eye. I turned around and said "there you are." I walked over to her and she turned around and said "o and here's my best friend Ali." She looked at me and then some girls asked me questions.

She winked at me and by the end of the day I was popular and this time I won't be a hot head. Well a lot of people told me I was cute and I've had guys ask me if we could date in the first month of school. I've thought about some of them but there one I have my eyes on. His name was Marcus. Marcus had brown hair and blue eyes. It was halfway through the year and I told Holly that I liked Marcus but he he wouldn't like me so I was gonna except one of the other ones. The next day at lunch Marcus came up to me and said "Ali, I didn't know you liked me so I want to be your boyfriend." I looked at him and said "Yes, yes I will." He hugged her and they ate lunch together.

•2 years later•

I was an junior in high school and everything was going smooth until homecoming night. Me and Marcus were still dating. He picked me up and when we went there were ate then danced. Then we where gonna go out for a drive. We were walking out to the car and someone grabbed me and ran. All I hear was Marcus yelling "ALI! ALI! ALI!"