Chapter 8

I slept on his bed and he slept on the floor. the next morning my phone buzzed. It was Holly. 'where are u?' she texted. 'where r u?' I said back. 'I'm at ur room' she said. 'ill b there in a minute.' I said.

I walked out of his room and out side of my room was Holly yelling for Angel. When she saw me she ran and took my hood and flipped it over my eyes and said "I told one person and in 2 minutes it was everywhere. Oh and are you feeling better?" I said in a deeper voice as we walked into here room "ya." We walked in and Dixie said "you poor thing are you better?" "yes." I said.

Then I remembered I had a room key so when I walked in the room Angel wasn't there so I sat down and pulled out my phone and a minute later someone knocked on the door I opened it and it was Brandon. I said "hey" before I finished he grabbed my and we walked really fast to his car. Brandon drove to the beach but then turned.

There was a really nice house on the edge of the woods and we turned in the lane. I looked at him and he drove up to the house and we got out of the car and went to one of the back sheds. He backed out a four wheeler and told me to hop on. With a smile I did. We went to a creek that led to the ocean.

The creek was about a 6 ft hill and it was pretty steep. So we slowly slid down to the bottom and sat there. I asked "who's house was that?" he said "mine." I nodded my head. We sat there and talked.

Bout a hour went by and we decided to leave so I got up and started to climb the hill. about half way up I slipped knocked him from under his feet and he landed right on top of me. Oh that hurt and I didn't want to say anything because I know he would feel bad. "Are you ok?" I said biting my lip. "Ya are you?" he said as he looked up and he looked like he was lost in my eyes. before I could say a word he came in for a kiss and we both got lost in the moment.