Chapter 23

I couldn't read anymore my legs were weak and my eye went black then I fell. "ALI!" I heard Holly yell. To think my best friend, my soulmate, my husband was dead. Gone, never to return, never gonna see me and I'll never get to see him again.

Holly's POV

I could see her from where I was sitting. As soon as I saw her fall I got out of the chair and ran through the hallway and got on my knees.

I tried to comfort her but she had fainted and I don't think she could hear me. I saw the note in her hand and read it. I looked down at her in shock and my mouth wide open. She just lost her husband. It had to be the day I was visiting.

Ali's POV

37 minutes later

My eyes began to open and I saw Holly. Did this really happen to me, did I really lose Brandon.

"Honey, we need to plan a funeral." She said. "This is not happening, who mad up this joke because its not funny!!!" I yelled.

"Hey, it's not a joke. Listen I'm so sorry about Brandon but he's gone now." she said as she started to cry.

Bye this time we were both bawling are eyes out.

4 days later

When I walked up to the casket the guns shot off one last time and it felt like the bullets went to my heart. Then the man in the uniform handed me a flag and I held on to all I had left of him. I can't believe this is happening to. Someone hit me and wake me up from this.

I ran my hand on the casket. I knew his body wasn't in there because they didn't find it but it was close enough. My tears fell one by one. I felt like my heart was broke in two. I missed him.

A-N

Srry but hears the chapter.