Chapter 13

Daniel woke up and was hungry so I took him to Katherine. I walked over to my cousin and told him happy birthday and then me and Brandon went to the hotel room the next morning we were on are way to California.

In the car Brandon was being, well Brandon. He was dancing really stupid in his seat. He really went crazy when 'Wake Me Up', 'Royals', and 'ReckingBall'. We stopped at a gas station and filled up the car. I went inside to get me and Brandon a soda.

When I got in there I thought to myself it might not be a good idea to stop hear. There a lot of people that looked like there were gonna kill you for a donut. Trying not to look at anyone I got are sodas. A couple people started grabbing me a touching me. So I held me purse and ran to the front desk. Well I was half way there and a 6 year old shot me with a play gun, and as I ignored that I got to the desk, payed, then I shot out of there like a bullet!

Brandon say me running and just laughed at me. I looked at him and we got in the car. As he was diving I explained everything and he said "that's not creepy!" I nodded as he cranked up the tunes. I rolled my eye and tried to fall asleep.

It was 11:00pm when we got back so I went in my room and fell on the couch. When I woke up Angel was yelling "Ali you did it! What should I wear! wait what should you wear! Oh my god this is amazing!" she was freaking out and I was on the couch with a pillow over my head. I moaned "what did I do."

(A-N

Sorry I have short chapters but I'm getting to the point were I can't think of anything and if u noticed I'm bad at writing and words so ya.

Thanks for reading my book and Hopefully the next update is soon!

Thank you!!