Chapter 19

"Brandon." she whispered. " we are at west main road by the telephone tower." "o-" I started but she hung up on me.

I quickly ran out to my grandpa car and drove.

I reached the telephone tower and pulled off the road. well there my truck but no ones in it. I thought for a moment, before this gets out of hand I'll call the cops. after I called I creeped to the truck slowly. I saw a little path in the woods so I followed it.

"NO, THIS WILL NEVER WORK...........NO, I HATE YOU........LET ME GO!!" someone yelled. I poked my head up fast and head the direction that it was coming from.

Then I saw Ali and Luke then I heard sirens. Really they never put them things on silent.

"I warned that boy!" Luke screamed.

Ali's POV

I was screaming at Luke to let me go. After screaming for 10 minutes I heard sirens. Luke said "I warned that boy!" he charged straight at me. he picked me up and throw me over his shoulder as I beet his back and screamed "put me down!" After a while he finally put me down, but he tore off a part of his red sleeve and shoved it in my mouth and picked me up and through me over his shoulder again.

I saw someone running. OMG it was Brandon. I was happy but I didn't want to show it. He came up behind him and said "I think you have something of mine." Luke swung around in fear. "oh," Luke paused, "your trucks by the telephone tower." "No I want my girl." he said sternly. "whatnot ever you say." he grabbed my waist and throw me at Brandon. I rolled off of him and grabbed me side. Then before I know it I was back on Luke's shoulders Brandon still chasing. All of a sudden Luke tripped and we hit the ground hard, it hurt. Brandon put up his fist and warned him not to talk or move.

5 minutes later the cops came running and arrested Luke. thank the lord he is out of my life. We stated to walk back to the car and about half way back me side gave me really bad pain and it got hard to breath then I blacked out I could hear but not see. Did I really hit Brandon that hard or was my chest again?

(A-N

let me know want you think?

Thanks)