Chapter 5

Well it was senior year and Luke has texted me 4 times since his last visit. So I kept things going with Marcus. Then when it got to graduation we separated. We called and texted each other and met up somewhere sometimes. But at university of California the first day of collage came I walked into my dorm and I shared with a girl named Angel and right next to us was Holly and a girl named Dixie. The first class I had was clothes because I want to be a outfit customizer. So on my way I bump into a guy and I helped him pick up his books and we walked together down the hall and we talked. He said name was Brandon and that we should talk some time. I smiled and got nervous because he was hot! That day I texted Marcus and he said "we were to far apart we need to see each other."

I said I'd meet him at Sioux Falls city in South Dakota. Because New York city, New York is his where his collage is. So that weekend I drove to South Dakota and he drove to Sioux Falls. When I got to the hotel I took my stuff up to my room then I sat in the lobby and waited. When I saw him I started to run to him he dropped his luggage and picked me up. We kissed and it felt like fireworks, then we went and checked in and it said there were no more rooms available so I added a extra person to my room and he stayed with me. Then the next morning we went and ate breakfast then I got a call at 9:06 am. It was Brandon. I told Marcus "I have to take this." "Okay" he said.

I said "hello." "hey, where are you?" he said. "Brandon?" I questioned. "Ali?"he said. " How did you get my number?" I asked. "Holly gave it to me. where are you" he said. "In South Dakota." I said. "Why?" he asked. "I'm going out with my boyfriend." I said. Then I didn't hear anything I look at my phone, HE HUNG UP ON ME!!!!!!

Well I got over that and finished my breakfast. After that we went to the falls and walked around the park catching up with life and then we went back to the hotel and hung out in the room. The next day was good byes and it wasn't easy. Well I was on the edge of South Dakota in the mountains and all of a sudden I lost the brakes and I tried to steer it and keep it on the road but fail and went screaming of a small cliff. I tried to get out but I was to weak and all my memories were slipping away.