Chapter 20

Brandon's POV

"Ali!" I screamed. I picked her up and carried her the rest of the way. I put her in the car and drove to the hospital. As I ran in I screamed "HELP ME!" And with that a nurse ran up to me took her out of my hand. I didn't like the idea but I didn't know what happen to her. We ran to a room and the nurse told me to wait in the waiting room. I sighed then walk to the waiting room.

Ali's POV

2 hours later

I struggled to get my heavy eyelids open but I couldn't. I couldn't even move. Then I felt a strong pain in my side. I forced my eyes open when I heard

"How are you doing sweet thang?"

IT WAS BRANDON!

I slow turned my head with all my strength. And try to say

"H-h-h-i-i"

He grabbed my hand and said "it's gonna be fine, every things fine."

I looked down at my side. "does this look ok!?!?" I said, it was purple. He kissed me on the forehead and said "you'll make it, I love you." "I love you too." I replied.

1 year later

Today was the day I was gonna graduate collage! Here I am in my dorm with my dress. I took a deep breath and put it on. Then I put my stuff on then went to the gym. Me and Brandon were graduating.

I look my seat and waited for the professors.

When they finally got on the stage it was a speak for 29 minutes. Then they announce names. All of my family was here so I was beyond happy.

"Ali Salger, Buffalo, Wyoming, master at singing." I walked across the stage. I got half across then someone grabbed my arm and I turned around to see Brandon. He pulled me close and said "Ali Salger...." He trailed off. He quickly got down on one knee. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. He pulled out the ring and said "will you marry me?" I looked at him and then said..........

(A-N

It's something I'm doing on my b-day and hope it a good day for you all!!)