Trapped Inside

By _Night_thinker

Say hello to Jessica "Jesy" Knightstone. Just an out going, adventurous and crazy 21 year old who just wanted... More

CHAPTER ONE: THE MEETING
CHAPTER TWO: THE MAGIC
CHAPTER THREE: THE OTHER WORLD
CHAPTER FOUR: THE TRUTH
CHAPTER FIVE: THE DECISION
CHAPTER SIX: THE SIGNS
CHAPTER SEVEN: THE MYSTERY ABOUT THE BOY
CHAPTER EIGHT: THE FIRST SIGN
CHAPTER NINE: THE SECOND SIGN
CHAPTER TEN: THE TRUTH REVEALED
CHAPTER ELEVEN: THE LAST SIGN
CHAPTER TWELVE: THE FIRST STEP
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: SPELLS AND DREADED WORDS
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: THE WAR AND BROKEN LIVES
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: FAREWELL SPRING OF SHADOWS
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REUNIONS AND DELILAH'S MURDERER
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE FINAL DUEL

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: RECOVERY AND REALTIONSHIPS

9 0 0
By _Night_thinker

"Léviter." Danny said pointing at a vase.

Holy crap! It's levitating! I probably should have guessed it when he said it. Now I am sure he is gonna play with the spells and scare the crap out of me. Oh Danny, why are you so adorable.

"Daniel! Be careful!" Mysha exclaimed.

"Don't worry Mysha, I won't-- Crap!" Danny yelled.

"Oh my god! Danny you idiot!" I yelled.

That dumb creature broke the vase by dropping it from a 10 feet height. He could have been hurt! Anyone could have been hurt! He should have been careful! I am just glad everyone is safe.

"Sorry guys." Danny said in an embarassed tone.

"Oh Danny. It's ok." I said.

"By the way Jasmine. Did I ever remind you the fact that I am the clumsiest person on Earth?" Danny asked.

"What?" I said

"I am sorry." He said moving backwards.

"You are clumsy and you don't know how to do spells and you still did it?" I said.

"I am sorry! I won't do it again." He said.

"DANIEL AUGUSTUS DARKWOOD, ARE YOU INSANE!?" I yelled.

"I am so-- wait. Did you just say my middle name?" He asked.

I paused and just replayed what I said in my head. I did say his middle name. But, how? I mean with my amnesia I shouldn't be having that information in my brain, wait a minute. Am I finally recovering?

"Holy moly guacamole! Jasmine you are remembering things! Oh my god this is amazing!" Danny exclaimed.

Which then proceeded with another tight hug. Aww. Yes I am "awwing" on my relationship. What? I love him, I think we have already established that fact. I can't help it. I know I am annoying. But that's just the way I am and I am enjoying it.

"I am never forgetting this incident at any circumstances Mr. Daniel." I said

"No one cares about that Jasmine." He said with a childish smile.

"I do!" Mysha said waving her hands.

"Me too!" I said in an exciting tone.

"Can anyone be by my side for once?" He said.

I walked to him and stood near his side. Get it? Cause he said can someone be by my side, and I am standing near his side.... No? Not even a little funny? Alright, I will try to make it better. (Sorry for the horrible pun)

"Why did you move next to me?" He asked.

"Well, you wanted someone by your side. So I am!" I said.

"Ha ha ha. That was so laugh I forgot how to funny." He said with the most prominent poker face ever.

"Why you gotta be so mean?" I whined.

"Because sweetheart, this is life and you gotta deal with it." He said.

"You and your stupid life related quotes." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ok everyone. Enough time pass." The dryad said.

"Actually I have been wondering. What to call you?" I said.

"What do you mean?" The dryad said.

"I mean that, there should be a name for you so that when you are somewhere far we can call you." I explained.

"Oh. I get it." The dryad said in a very low tone.

I am worried now. Why did she become sad all of a sudden? Had I said something wrong?

"What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh no no. You did nothing wrong. I just remembered my past." The dryad said.

"Your past?" Danny said.

"You know. I wasn't a dryad from the beggining." The dryad replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean that I was a mortal, a human like you all of you before." The dryad said.

Another bomb dropped in my life. First, my amnesia. Second, my relationship with Danny. Third, the dryad was a frickin woman. My life is very intresting guys. Very very very intresting. How come Mysha didn't know this?

"I don't get it." Danny said.

"Let me tell you the whole story. I was a human like you, I lived in the spring of happiness just like all of you. I was called Delilah. My life was pretty normal, I was happy to live it. Until The Shadow decided to attack on our world. He cursed me by permenantly changing me into a dryad at a very young age and banished me here, in the spring of shadows." The dryad explained.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry." I said and gave her an awkard pat on the back.

"I will never understand why do mortals say sorry for something which is not their fault, like you were not the one who cursed me. Why are you apologizing?" The dryad said.

"We don't apologize because we did the terrible incident." Danny said.

"We apologize because you are having to go through this." Mysha said.

"Exactly!" I said.

"Alright. By the way, you guys can call me Delilah. That's what I was called." She said.

It was all nice until I remembered The Shadow's threat. He came into our mansion yesterday saying he would do something today. I hate you stupid shadow. I was thinking deeply about what he could do.

"Guys." I finally spoke up.

"Yea?" They all said in unison

"It's tomorrow." I said.

"What?" Danny asked.

"How come you all have forgotten? Don't you remember? The Shadow came into our house yesterday and threatened us!!" I exclaimed.

"Holy crap...." Danny said.

"How could've I forgotten this?" Mysha said.

"Wait. Daniel you have learned the spells right?" Delilah said.

"I have." He said.

"Perfect. If he does something you and Mysha can go fight. I will stay here with Jesy and guard her." Delilah explained.

I just absent mindedly walked over to the window and what a surprise. The plants in front of me are dead. While just a few minutes ago they were alive. Wanting to know more I just walked outside more like ran outside which cause an inner turmoil for everyone.

I go outside to see the forest slowly dying. What a sight to see. Not at all tensing, not even a single bit. I am gonna die today!!!!!!!!! Help! Someone! Get me out of here please!

"Well hello there Jessica. Still feeling brave?" The Shadow said.

"I was born brave you dumbass. Where are you anyways? Why don't you show me your face loser!" I said.

First of all, Jesy. Stop. You were not born brave, you are a wimp. Second of all, stop tempting him to make a grand entry again. Third of all, his face still gives you nightmares. So you should probably just shut up and get your ass back in the mansion.

"Still feeling brave Jessica?" The Shadow said.

"Of course." I said.

Dammit Jesy! You're literally shaking. Just go back before he kills you or anything!

Jesus Christ, Jesy you are the most idiotic person in the whole world.

I was so consumed in my own thoughts that I hadn't realized The Shadow had attacked me. Thankfully, I came back on time and moved back and just kind of turned away from the spell which was going to hurt me. I just knew I was gonna die on the spot, I didn't know any spells or stuff. I was kinda ready for death at that moment.

Until...

"Stupéfix!" Danny said.

I turned around, letting out a relieved sigh. Thank God I am not dead. That was a close one. A very close one. The Shadow is now nowhere to be seen. I am guessing I am safe now?

"Jasmine." Danny turned back and said with a mixture of worry and relief.

He came a bit near to me. I bet, he is gonna say something like, "Oh thank God you're ok" or something like that.

"You flipping idiot!" Danny exclaimed with a drastic change in his tone.

Well there goes all my hopes and dreams. Thanks Danny.

"Are you insane? You could've been killed!" Danny said.

"But I am at least not dead. Thanks to you." I said while letting out an awkward chuckle.

"Crikey Jasmine! You can't always depend on your luck! Do you have any idea what would have happened if I hadn't come here on time!?" He said.

"Ok ok. I am sorry dad!" I said and then rolled my eyes.

"Good. Wait, did you just call me dad?" He asked.

"Yes. Yes I did." I replied

"You can never be serious. Can you?" He said.

I just poked out my tongue at him and went back inside the mansion. I am acting quite different, what is wrong with me? Meh I am just being random like all the time, like how I've been all my life.

I just hope I bring victory to this world.

***

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked that chapter. If you did then please vote or you can leave a suggestion in the comments! And what do you think what will happen in the battle against The Shadow? Will this dysfuctional group bring light to The spring of shadows? I feel like I am asking too many questions. Sorry! I hope you have a good day or night.
Byee!

Razi xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 0 18
A different reality, two possible lovers, a crazy adventure, and one confused woman. Zoey Black just turned 21 and she's been thrown into another rea...
208 47 36
My name is Jessica. Jessica Laylee. I'm nothing special. I'm not that "cool kid" you see around school with a ton of friends. I'm not hated by everyo...
258K 8.7K 43
I'm Jessica a 16 year old high school student. I am a very skilled person. I don't have any family and I don't have a home. My life is horrible. One...
560K 16K 48
Jessica is a 12 year old girl who's managed a horrible lifestyle. The government had granted all year round schools a full 400 days off. She has no f...