Skinny Love ↠ Alec Lightwood ✓

By hannahmarie88

❝You know, it's weird. It's like wherever Bella goes, Alec is bound to follow, like magnets.❞ _______ Skinny... More

Chapter One ✓
Chapter Two ✓
Chapter Four ✓
Chapter Five ✓
Chapter Six ✓
Chapter Seven ✓
Chapter Eight ✓
Chapter Nine ✓
Chapter Ten ✓
Chapter Eleven ✓
Chapter Twelve ✓
Chapter Thirteen ✓
Chapter Fourteen ✓
Chapter Fifteen ✓
Chapter Sixteen ✓
Chapter Seventeen ✓
Chapter Eighteen ✓
Chapter Nineteen ✓
Chapter Twenty ✓
Chapter Tewnty One ✓
Chapter Twenty Two ✓
Chapter Twenty Three ✓
Chapter Twenty Four ✓
Chapter Twenty Five ✓
Chapter Twenty Six ✓
Chapter Twenty Seven ✓
Chapter Twenty Eight ✓
Chapter Twenty Nine ✓
Chapter Thirty ✓
Chapter Thirty One ✓
Chapter Thirty Two ✓
Chapter Thirty Three ✓
Chapter Thirty Four ✓
Chapter Thirty Five ✓
Chapter Thirty Six ✓
Chapter Thirty Seven ✓
Chapter Thirty Eight ✓
Chapter Thirty Nine ✓
Chapter Fourty ✓
Chapter Fourty One ✓
Chapter Fourty Two ✓
Chapter Fourty Three ✓
Chapter Fourty Four ✓
Chapter Fourty Five ✓
Chapter Fourty Six ✓
Chapter Fourty Seven ✓
Chapter Fourty Eight ✓
Chapter Fourty Nine ✓
Chapter Fifty ✓
Chapter Fifty One ✓
Chapter Fifty Two ✓
Chapter Fifty Three ✓
Chapter Fifty Four ✓
Chapter Fifty Five ✓
Chapter Fifty Six ✓
Chapter Fifty Seven ✓
Chapter Fifty Eight ✓
Chapter Fifty Nine ✓
Author's Note ♡

Chapter Three ✓

48.1K 903 117
By hannahmarie88

MONSTER FIGHT CLUB

CLARY AND I WALKED INTO THE CLUB. Of course the first thing I smelt was the alcohol. It burned my nose, and filled my lungs. I'm not a big drinker, if you couldn't already tell. People were dancing, grinding on each other, making out as they were continued to dance. Clary and I were following the blonde guy while simon and Maureen were behind us. "I'm gonna go fail at getting us some birthday drinks!" Simon shouted over the loud music. 

"I'm gonna go fail with you!" Maureen shouted.

"Do you want some? Clary, Bella!" Simon's voice was long gone. We saw the blonde go through some red curtains. I looked at Clary and gave her a nervous glance.

"Somebody works out," Clary said suddenly, grabbing onto a man's arm. I grabbed a hold of his arm and the man's eyes lit up into a blue like- contact colours. "Cool contacts." I said.

Weird. We walked into the room. The blonde boy goes over to a girl who's in a tight dress and high-heels. "I hear you've been pedalling with mundane blood." The blonde said in her ear. 

"Why? You looking to score?"

"I'm not. But you're gonna tell me who is." The girl now faces the boy, and she has a serious look on her face. "Well, you're outnumbered here." "Oh, I like our odds." I stepped closer to get a better look. "Last chance."

When I looked down, I saw that he held a sword in his hand. "Watch out!" Clary screamed at the girl.

Clary pushed the girl onto the couch, and she landed on it. She sits up and I screamed. Large tentacles came out of her mouth with fangs, and rubbery looking gums. 

"Careful!" The blonde boy yelled, pushing Clary backwards. Clary gasps and slides across the floor. I stood there not really knowing what to do in this situation.

Who are these people? 

"Are you hurt?" The blonde asked Clary, helping her off of the ground. I gasped as the other people started fighting. The blonde boy who had dropped his sword fell on the couch and I ran towards it. I picked it up with my hands and as soon as I touched it, the blade came out and it lit up.

What the hell?

I moved it out of the way out towards the monster. I stared at it and I heard a groan. As soon as I knew it, a body was being thrown into the sword. My eyes widened in panic. The body vaporized and I looked up at the blonde boy with fear, the one who pushed the sword into it. 

He takes the sword away, try's to, until a guy grabbed him and I gasped. "Bella!" Clary yelled.

When blonde grabbed the sword from me I ran out of the room. Clary was right at my heels and I grabbed her hand. Everything felt like as if it were in slow motion. My brain was fuzzy, and my mind was blank. Did I seriously just kill someone? Oh, my god.

Am I going to go to jail?

I can't believe I just did that.

I'm going insane.

I have to be.

What were those things coming out of her mouth?

When we ran out I ran into somebody and smacked shoulders with them. "Sorry." I gasped. The man stared at Clary and I like he knew us. He kept staring until I ran off. "Clary, Bella!" I heard Simon yell. I ignored him. I just wanted to go home. "Drive!" Clary yelled to the cab driver.

-

"And then these creepy tentacles seemed to come out of the body builders face and...then the guy just...vaporized!" I explained to Mom, while pacing in the living room. "I mean- I was drugged, right?" I asked her, my voice trembling with fear. "Bella, what did the markings on the blonde boy look like that you were talking about?" She asked me. "Who cares, Mom. Okay? Are you even listening to me?" I yelled, "I think I killed a guy!"

"Oh, god." I muttered, "Am I gonna go to jail?"

"Did they look like this?"

She took the same stele that she gave us for our birthday and wrote on her arm. What the hell?

"Mom, what the..." Clary said.

"Everything you saw tonight... has a meaning and an explanation. I've dreaded having this conversation with you girls since the day you girls were born." She explained. What the hell is she talking about? What the hell is going on?

"A-am I going insane?" Clary asked her.

"No. No. You girls aren't." She said, "But the protections are wearing off. You're both 18 now. You need to know what that means." 

"Protections? What does that even mean? Mom, you... Mom! You're scaring the hell out of me!" I said. "I know, and that's why I've put this off into the last possible minute." "Jocelyn, look out the window. They've found you." Dot said, coming into our living room. Why is she here? I thought she left to go home already? 

"Dot, it's time!" Mom said.

"Okay, listen to me. You and Bella cannot be near me." She said frantically. "Why? What's happening?" I asked. "I got a very powerful person angry." My eyes widened. Powerful person? "What did you do?" Clary asked. "I hid something from him and his followers." Mom replied. "Followers? Why can't we just call the police?" "The policemen you need to call is Luke."  Mom grabbed something out of a box and walked over to Clary. It was purple. The same necklace as the one Dot gave me for my birthday.

"Mom, this is no time for birthday gifts. What the hell is happening?"

"Only if you need it." Dot said, handing her a secret green potion of something after she placed the necklace around Clary's neck.

She's going to drink that?

"Trust your instincts. You girls are more powerful than you know." Mom said. "Mom, I need to understand what's happening..." I "Dot, open it." I turned to Dot. A purple glow came out of her hands.

My eyes widened with shock as a purple wall seemed to appear in our living room.

"Everything I've done, every mistake I've made was because I love you girls more than you'll ever know!" Mom says, pushing Clary and I to the purple wall that was glowing.

"What are you doing, Mom?" I asked. "Luke will explain everything to you. He'll hide you from the circle!" What the hell is the circle? "The circle?" I questioned. "He's the only one you can trust. Where's Luke now?" "Mom, I don't..." "Where is he?!"

At the police station!" I yelled.

"Remember, I love you both!"

"Mom? Mom!" Clary yelled. "Mom!" I screamed. I was being sucked into the purple wall with Clary.

"Clary!" 

"Mom!-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 22.2K 50
Camille Fray has a normal life. A young mother, a young sister and a father who died when she was child. Graduated from high school and 2 years into...
609K 12.3K 31
"When the daylight disappears, you'll find no shelter in this tangled web of fear" I don't own Shadowhunters, I only own Ariana Lewis and her plot a...
26.9K 642 22
It's what he sees, what he hears, unbearable things only the strongest can stomach. A much unwanted fate for someone like him. Someone like Alec Ligh...
69.7K 1.2K 24
Alec Lightwood fanfic with my own character Elle May. Alec is straight in this story. Includes Jace, Clary, Izzy Simon etc