The Last Heartfilia

By Drina_Bloom

She's back... they ignore me... They don't notice me. Not Levy, not Natsu... no one... Lisanna this. Lisanna... More

I'm back everyone!
My old friend
Tired
Leaving the Team and the Guild
Dragon Princess
Dragons
Dragon magic
The last Hearfilia returns home
Secret Princess
Shadow Keepers
Attacked
Welcome to the Dragon Kingdom
Queen Lucy Heartfilia
Invitations
Party
Sharing rooms (Gruvia)
Sharing rooms (Gale)
Sharing rooms (Jerza)
Dream
Lies
Together
Fairy Shadow War
The takeover spell
"Goodbye Natsu..."
Goodbye
A way to live (Ending 1 part 1)
The bracelet (Ending 1 part 2)
The key (ending 2, after "Goodbye Natsu...")
Drina's other stories

Good News?

15.9K 370 5
By Drina_Bloom

"Lucy we need to talk."
"What is it mom?"
"Lucy, as you know you will become the next queen. Well I'm afraid that I don't have much time left.Grandeeney says I only have about 4 months, I need you to stay until that happens. You will keep training, after I am gone your training time will be over, you will be able to go back to Fairy Tail."
She's dying..... she only has 4 months left.
"M-Mom, please tell me that's a lie. Tell me it's not real. You're perfectly fine, RIGHT?"
"I'm sorry Lucy, it's true. Let's make these next 4 months worth it. Actually... i want you to complete your training in 3 months, I want to be in your coronation. I want to see you become a queen."
"S-Sure I-I'll try to finish in 3 m-months. For you mom."
"Go get some rest honey, goodnight."
"Night mom."
I walked out of her study and went to my room.
Mom....

I woke up and continued training, 3 months Lucy. Just 3 months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 1.5K 24
Lucy has been ignored by the guild for a month ever since lisanna came back. Even Natsu Ignores her, he is always with lisanna. The only ones who did...
73.2K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
152K 3.6K 34
Natsu Dragneel is the schools bad boy at Fairy Tail High. He's battle scarred from fights and follows his own rules. He rides a motorcycle and wears...
42.1K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...