anchor » scott mccall

By purestilinskii

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - are frequently the ones that are roo... More

summary
lycanthropy
cursed
second chance
violent
action
incident
batman and robin
magic bullet
yoda
tonight
teen wolf
trapped
no
biles bilinski
lunatic
necklace
miguel
hale of a lot?
formal
healing
tripwire
naked girl
nine pounds
dizzy
ice skating
evidence
kanima
crystal
armani
clubbing
scales
weird or bizarre
tools
pattern
fix it
liar
enjoy the kanima
fury
voluntary apnea
faerie
prologue
extortion
new cover + important
new chapter + idea
tattoo
internet
lions
heartbeats
little dogs
stalking
mental
glen capri
tumblr
telluric currents
lycaon
believe
mistletoe
nemeton
alpha
control
coyote
musca
sushi
oni
dementia
72 hours
first kiss
strife
self
divine move
mexico
miguel
distracting
slow dance
dead pool
money
virus
camera
bad person
monster
date night
absolutely not
quick question
closer
initals
different
anxiety
chimera
self defense
book
another chimera
help
human
dark
get up
damnatio memoriae
necessary evil
closed unit
plan b
home
threat
argent
solution
character's q&a
last chance
Q&A
forget
what the hell is a stiles?
family nickname
records
jeep
ghost
mr. rider
brother
connection
train
everything's changed
we can't leave
fear
rocks

wolfsbane

26.5K 557 396
By purestilinskii

wolfsbane - chapter five

cassie

Stiles and I rushed to Scott's house, running to get on his room and almost falling.

"What did you find? How did you find it? Where did you find it?" Stiles and I asked at the same time. "Yeah, we're twins."

Scott looked at us and smiled.

"And yes, I've also had a lot of adderall and Cassie too, so..." Stiles said.

"I found something at Derek Hale's" Scott said.

"Are you kidding? What?"

"There's something buried there." Scott said, looking at me and then quickly looking away. "I could smell blood."

"That's awesome!" Stiles shouted. "I mean, that's terrible. Whose blood?

Scott got up, not looking at me. "I don't know. But when we do, your dad nails Derek for the murder. And then you help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing." He said to Stiles. "Because there's no way I'm not playing that game."

Stiles smiled and they left the room, I just followed them, thinking about why Scott's not looking at me and not talking to me.

¨¨¨¨¨¨

We entered the Beacon Hills Hospital and Stiles pointed to a sign that pointed to the morgue. Scott nodded and opened the door, leaving us.

"Let's wait there." I pointed to the other side and Stiles nodded.

We walked and I raised my eyebrow when my brother started to act weird.

"Oh, my God." He whispered.

"What?" I asked and he looked to another away, I turned my head and I saw Lydia Martin sitting in one of the chairs. "This is your chance, go for it."

Stiles quicky approached her, leaning against the wall. "Hey, Lydia." She looked at him and he almost passed out. "You probably don't remember me. Um, I sit behind you in biology." Lydia was making a weird face, like she was trying to remember then I noticed something on her ear. "Uh, anyway, I always thought that we just had this kind of connection. You know, unspoken, of course."

I held my laugh when I finally realized that she was hearing someone talking to her, but definitely it wasn't my brother. Poor Stiles.

Lydia let out a smile. "Maybe, it's be kind of cool to get to know each other a little better." My brother continued.

"Hold on. Give me a second." Lydia took the thing out of her ear. "Yeah, I didn't get any of what you just said. Is it worth repeating?" I giggled and sat down.

Stiles chuckled nervously. "No. Sorry." My brother turned around. "I'm gonna sit. You don't care." He sat next to me.

I looked at him and laughed. "That was pathetic."

"Just shut up, Cassie." He rolled his eyes.

"Hey, do you have any idea of why Scott's ignoring me?" I asked.

"He's ignoring you? I didn't noticed." He grabbed a magazine about the mestrual cycle and I saw Jackson walking in Lydia's direction.

She got up. "Did he do it?" Lydia asked Jackson.

"He said not to make a habit of it, but one cortisone shot won't kill me." Stiles pretened he was reading to hear the conversation while I was just hearing the conversation.

"You should get one right before the game, too." Lydia said and Jackson looked at her. "The pros do it all the time. You want to be a little high school amateur? Or..." She grabbed him by his shirt. "do you want to go pro?"

I widened my eyes as they began kissing, Stiles rolled his eyes and I just looked away, that's gross. They left and Scott walked at out direction, grabbing the magazine that Stiles was holding and scaring him.

"Holy God!" Stiles exclaimed.

"The scent was the same." Scott said.

"You sure?" I asked, getting up.

"Yes." Scott said, looking at Stiles.

Stiles sighs. "So he did bury the other half of the body on his property."

"Which means we have proof he killed the girl."

"I say we use it." Stiles said and Scott and I followed him.

"How?"

"Tell me something first." Stiles said, looking at Scott. "Are you doing this because you want to stop Derek or because you want to play in the game and he said you couldn't?"

Oh, nice question.

"There were bite marks on the legs, Stiles. Bite marks." Scott said.

Stiles nodded. "Okay. Then we're gonna need a shovel."

¨¨¨¨¨¨
Stiles parked the jeep in front of Derek's burned house. I can't believe I'm in the middle of the woods with these two, in the middle of the night. We get out the jep and grab the flashlight while Stiles and Scott grabbed the shovels. I turned the light on as Stiles and I followed Scott.

"Wait, something's different." Scott said.

"Different how?"

"I don't know. Let's just get this over with."

I held the flashlight so they could see better, they grabbed the shovels and started to dig.

¨¨¨¨¨¨

"This is taking way too long." Scott groaned as I watched them kept digging on the hole.

"Just keep going." Stiles said.

"What if he comes back?" I asked.

"Then we get the hell out of here." Stiles murmured.

"What if he catches us?" Scott asked him.

"I have a plan for that." My brother simply said.

"Which is?"

"You run one way, Cassie and I run the other. Whoever he catches first, too bad." Stiles said.

"I hate that plan." I groaned.

I heard a sound. "Alright. Stop, stop, stop!" Stiles said and they began to push their hands on the clay and I saw a cord.

"Hurry."

"I'm trying. Did he have to tie the thing in like 900 knots?" Stiles asked Scott.

"I'll do it." Scott said.

"Oh, Jesus." I rolled my eyes and jumped on the hole. I shoved the flashlight on Scott's chest and quickly untied it. Then, they grabbed the stuff around it and I widened my eyes when I saw a wolf's head. A dead wolf's head.

"Whoa!" Stiles and I yelled.

We all jumped and got out the hole quickly. "What the hell is that?" I shouted.

"It's a wolf!" Scott exclaimed.

"Yeah! I can see that! I thought you said you smelled blood? As in human blood?" Stiles groaned.

"I told you something was different."

"This doesn't make sense." I said. "We gotta get out of here."

"Yeah, okay, Scott, help me cover this up." Stiles said.

They started to cover it and I noticed a purple flower. "What is that?" I asked and Stiles looked up.

"I think it's wolfsbane." Stiles said.

"What's that?" Scott asked him.

I rolled my eyes. "Haven't you ever seen The Wolf Man?"

"No." Scott shook his head.

"Lond Chaney Jr.? Claude Rains?" Scott shook his head again. "The original classic werewolf movie?"

"No, what?" Scott yelled at me.

"You are so unprepared for this." Stiles said.

I moved my head when Stiles ran to see the flower. Scott knows that I hate when someone yells at me, he freaking knows it.

Stiles grabbed the flower and I saw a cord on it, my brother began pushing it and walking around, he was circling us and I widened my eyes when I looked at the hole again.

"Stiles." I mumbled and my brother quickly made his away next to me. "Oh!" He jumped.

There was it. The body. A dead girl, looking right to us.

¨¨¨¨¨¨

It was already day again and we called my dad so they could arrest Derek. We watched as one of my dad's deputies was taking Derek to the car, Derek looked at Scott before they put him inside the car and close the door. I widened my eyes when Stiles started to walk to the car. I shook my head, telling him not to do it but he just ignored me and opened the door, getting in the car.

"Oh, my God, Stiles." I groaned.

Scott was leaning against the jeep and I looked at him.

"Why are you ignoring me and acting weird?" I asked and he finally looked at me.

"What? I'm not ignoring you."

"Yes, you are. Now, tell me why."

"I'm not!" He said.

"Is it about Allison? About what happened at school? Are you mad at me?"

"What? Cassie, this--"

"I just want to know. 'Cause I don't remember doing anything to piss you off, actually I've been doing anything to help you, I mean, I'm your best friend and I'm also in---" I stopped myself before I could say it.

"You're what?"

"Nothing." I mumbled nervously.

"Well, I'm sorry. I'm just stressed. I'm really sorry, Cass." He smiled at me.

I nodded. "Okay."

Oh, my God, I'm so freaking stupid. I almost said I'm in love with him, what is my problem? Seriously, I need a break.

I widened my eyes when I saw my dad opening the car's door and pushing Stiles off the car. I quickly ran in their direction

"Ow, ow, ow." Stiles groaned as dad held his arm, pulling him away from the car.

"There, stand." Dad let go of his arm. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm just trying to help." Stiles said and I stood up next to him.

"Uh-huh." Dad nods. "Okay, well, how about you help me understand exactly how you and Cassie came across this."

Stiles sighs. "We were looking for Scott's inhaler."

"Which he dropped when?" Dad asked.

"The other night." Stiles said, moving his shoulders.

"The other night when you were out here looking for the first half of the body?" Dad asked again.

"Yes." Stiles said without thinking.

"The night that you told me you were alone and Scott was at home?" Dad looked at me and I just shook my head.

"Yes." Stiles said again. "No! Oh, crap."

"So you lied to me?" Dad asked him.

"That depends on how you define lying." Stiles murmured.

"Well, I define it as not telling the truth. How do you define it?"

Stiles looked at him. "Reclining your body in a horizontal position?" He moved his hands.

"Get the hell out of here." My dad waved his hands.

"Absolutely." Stiles said, grabbing my arm and taking me with him.

¨¨¨¨¨¨

"I can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial." Scott groaned at his phone as Stiles was driving us back home.

"Just jeep looking." Stiles said. "Maybe, it's like a ritual or something. like, maybe they bury you as a wolf. Or maybe it's like a special skill. You know, like something you have to learn."

"Hey, can you have an Imprinting? Like in twilight?" I asked.

"Cassie, really?" Stiles asked.

"What? Can you, Scott?" I looked at him. "Like Jacob?"

"I'll put it on my to-do list." Scott mumbled. "Right underneath, 'figure out how the hell I'm playing this game tonight'." He said, not looking too well.

"Maybe it's different for girl werewolves!" Stiles said.

"Okay, stop it!" Scott groaned.

Stiles looked at him before focusing on driving again. "Stop what?"

"Stop saying 'werewolves'. Stop enjoying this so much!"

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No!" Scott shouted. "No, I'm not. I'm so far from being okay." He closed his eyes like he was in pain.

"You know, you're gonna have to accept this, Scott." Stiles said. "Sooner or later."

"I can't..." Scott groaned.

"Well, you're gonna have to." My brother continued.

"No! I can't breathe." Scott said and I widened my eyes.

He started grunting. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa." Stiles mumbled as he almost lost control of the jeep.

"Pull over!" Scott groaned in pain.

"Why? What's happening?" Stiles asked.

Scott grabbed Stiles' bag and opened and I saw the purple flower, Scott quickly looked at my brother. "You kept it?"

"What was I supposed to do with it?" Stiles panicked.

Scott groaned, looking at Stiles with his eyes glowing yellow. "Stop the car!".

Stiles quickly stopped the jeep and Scott kept grunting, Stiles got out of the car with his bag, shoving it on the middle of the woods as I looked at Scott and he ran away.

"Wait, Scott!" I yelled, getting out of the jeep. I looked around and he was gone. "Scott?"

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
[Edited]
Hey! Hope you liked this chapter, if you did don't forget to vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 39.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
961K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
238K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
240K 10.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...