Cruel & Blue (Eyeless Jack st...

By EternalLaughter

[SEQUEL to Killer Protector (Jeff the Killer story)] In the quaint town of Gracewood, Virginia, Ao Matsukochi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Thank You!

Chapter 69

12.6K 706 1.6K
By EternalLaughter

Chapter 69

Ao's POV

Everyone sat down in Craig's room. All three of my friends stared at me, waiting for an explanation about everything. I tried explained as best as I could while keeping things simple. I told them about me being the proxy; meeting the others, having to defeat Zalgo or else the world will be destroyed, what had just happened recently, and why I was gone for three weeks. They were all staring at me in disbelief by the time I finished.

"Y-You're making all of that up...," Kayla murmured, yet the look in her eyes told me that she was nervous because she believed me.

I also showed them how I could summon the red markings and the Purification. When that wasn't enough, I told them about Sam. Even though I wasn't able to reveal him, they already looked overwhelmed by the information.

"I wish I was tripping on acid right now," Craig commented.

"I'm sorry you all have to find out this way," I started, "and I wish I could give you all more time to process, but I need your help."

"How can we possibly help with something like this?," Xavier asked.

"We're not special like your other friends," Kayla added in.

"You don't have to have powers to help me," I said, "Just be on my side. And don't tell anyone about this when this is all over. Got it?"

After a moment of silence, all of them nodded in unison and I smiled.

"First things first," I began as I stood up. I turned my back to all of them and pointed to the nape of my neck. "See this scar? The people who kidnapped me implanted a device that electrocutes me every time I use Sam. I need it out."

"Wh-What are you saying?," Kayla murmured, reeling back.

I glanced at her and smiled.

Within the next five minutes, I sat on a chair in the bathroom as Craig had to cut into my skin to remove the device. Kayla wanted no part of it and I knew I shouldn't force her to watch. She's too squeamish.

It was painful, especially since Craig was so nervous about moving the blade, but eventually he managed to get to the small device. Xavier helped to pull it out with tweezers, and as soon as he showed it to me, I slapped it down to the floor and stomped on it. A loud crack echoed off the bathroom walls and I sighed with relief.

After my fresh cut was patched up, I had everyone gather in Craig's room again. As soon as I allowed Sam to move things, they all freaked out and stared at floating objects with wide eyes. I felt nothing by joy in those moments.

"Now that you're implant-free," Craig started, "what's your plan?"

"To be honest, I haven't thought of one," I admitted.

"Great," Xavier grumbled.

"But," I continued as I dug around in my duffel bag, "I know it has to involve this..." I pulled out the strange, black device for them to see and they stared at it with confused expressions.

"I don't know what it is either," I said, "but someone told me I'd know what to do with it when the time comes. I think this is the time...but I still don't know it's purpose."

"Wait a minute," Kayla whispered as she reached for the device. I let her grab it and watched her examine it intently. She poked at the metal prongs in the back, and tapped on it over and over. "I think I might have seen this in a movie before..."

"Really?," Craig remarked plainly.

"Don't judge," she hissed, "I don't remember what it's called, but in the movie some spy jammed this thing into a computer mainframe and it fried everything. And I mean, everything. It shut down computers and security. It was pretty cool actually, and the spy ended up getting what he needed."

"Are you sure that's the same device in the movie?," I asked.

"Looks like it, but I can't be sure," she replied as she handed it back to me.

I stared down at it and frowned. Suddenly, the plan started dawning on me and my heart started racing. Craig reeled back as he retorted, "You've got a creepy smile right now..."

"Hey, Craig," I called to him, "you're good at chemistry, right?"

"Y-Yeah..."

I placed the device into the duffel bag again and asked, "Do you know how to make a smoke bomb?"

"What?," Xavier gasped.

"I'm gonna need a pipe bomb, too. If you're able to do that, that is."

"You're getting real scary, Blue-Boo," Kayla mentioned quietly.

"I'm gonna have to be if I plan to save everyone," I stated firmly.

"But you're talking about blowing up a corporate building here," Xavier said, "You can't barge in there and just start trashing the place...!"

"Diplomacy and pacifism isn't an option for these people anymore. I think it's time I start being scary."

...

Elizabeth's POV

It's been three weeks since we've been here. I don't know how much longer I can take. The only injuries I receive are from guards when they hit me because I lash out sometimes. Aside from that and the sores I've gotten from struggling in my restraints, I'm practically unscathed. But Jeff... Oh god...

So much of his blood has been spilled on the floor. Every time Zalgo comes in, he stomps a foot in the red puddles and grins cheekily to himself. He's gotten more confident with his skills using the tools. He's getting more creative, too... I've come to a point where I can barely cry anymore. My face just stays taut in an expression of pure grief and horror, even when it's just Jeff and I.

Jeff doesn't talk anymore, either. The only times I get to hear him are when he screams from pain, or when he starts moaning like a scared child. He can't bring himself to look at me anymore, despite that I beg him to. He's always trembling, always whining, always screaming. The guards barely feed him, but when he eats he just throws up anyway. I can't take it anymore.

The metal door closes as Zalgo leaves for the day. He leaves behind the metal cart that's now covered in blood. I know I shouldn't, but I look at Jeff anyway and tremble furiously.

Zalgo has finally allowed Jeff to lie down on the floor, so he's always curled up in his own blood now. His back is covered in scars and bruises, and some patches of skin are missing. His hair is a mess of knots and flaked with old blood. Some of his fingers are broken. He has one dislocated shoulder. Last week, Zalgo scooped out one of his eyes and Jeff hasn't lifted his head since. He also has no need for one of his ankle cuffs anymore--Zalgo severed his leg up to the knee. It's still lying there in the corner, mocking me and tormenting Jeff. He's so unbelievably broken...

After a few minutes of unbearable silence, I whisper to him, "Jeff..? C-Can you hear me?"

He doesn't respond, only quivers.

"Jeff," I call out a little louder, my voice terribly raspy from the constant shrieking and begging for Zalgo to stop this torment, "Please, say something. Anything. Jeff? P-Please....! Please! Jeff!"

I couldn't hold back my tears and they fell in a flurry. I desperately wanted to wipe them away, but I can only let them dry on my cheeks and make my skin feel tight.

Suddenly, Jeff started inching his way forward in a heap. It was saddening to see him drag himself across the floor ever so slowly, like a dying insect trying to crawl to safety. He stopped once his chains tugged on him. Then, he reached out an arm and placed his still movable hand on the floor. With a grimy finger, he scratched at a patch of dried blood using his fingernail and made lines. As I watched him scratch away, I began piecing together what he was doing and burst into a fit of sobbing before he finished...

I

                                              L

                           oV

           E

u

Once he was done, he pulled his hand back and held it against his bloodied chest, returning to silence.

"I lo-ove you, t-too," I hiccuped.

Hours passed and Jeff seemed to be asleep. He never sleeps long though. He always ends up flinching awake, or he wails intensely as he scrambles into consciousness. What's even more saddening is that I barely get scared anymore when he suddenly bursts out screaming. But whenever he sleeps, I have to sleep, too. I always want to be awake to watch him, even in his current state. When I close my eyes, all I see is his blood and his mutilated body. Still, I sleep.

Please, someone, anyone...

Save us...

...

Ao's POV

The next day, Craig, Kayla, and Xavier go out to multiple stores to get supplies using the cash that my mother gave me. It's not that hard getting materials for smoke bombs, but the pipe bombs still needs time. While we delay getting pipe bomb supplies to not seem suspicious, we work on the smoke bombs. I admire the way Craig takes things seriously and the way he orders us to do things. We avoid getting food from outside and constantly eat bologna and cheese sandwiches.

When Craig and Kayla are busy in the kitchen making the bombs, Xavier stays with me in the living room to help me practice my fighting. He holds up throw pillows and I punch them repeatedly. One time, I almost slammed a kick into the glass coffee table and Craig nearly fainted. At night, when Xavier and Kayla leave for the day, Craig and I sleep in his room and stay up late to go over the plan. From the memories of wandering the TIRACorp building as a child, I've drawn up basic blueprints on multiple sheets of paper. Craig barely goes to school anymore so he can stay behind to keep watch over me. Kayla and Xavier still have to go to at least give some resemblance of normalcy.

By the time everything is ready, a week has passed. We've wasted enough time preparing. I can't keep everyone waiting any longer. Who knows what could be happening...

"How many pipe bombs do we have?," I asked.

"Ummm, about four," Kayla answered.

"What happened to the fifth one?"

"We ran out of pipe," Xavier muttered.

I sighed. "It'll still do. How about those ear pieces Aaron said he had?"

"I'm going in ten minutes to pick them up from his house," Kayla said.

"And the IDs?"

"He said a buddy of his already sent them over."

"Great...!" I started pacing around anxiously in front of them. In an excited whisper, I said, "Tomorrow is the day..!"

"You're way too excited for something so dangerous," remarked Kayla.

"Of course I am! We've worked so hard on this, how can I not be?! Besides, I'll finally get to rescue everyone and beat the shit out of the people who took them...!" In my head, Sam remarked...

I plan to do much more.

Craig hung his head a bit and I noticed. "What's wrong?," I asked.

"I just...," he started quietly, "can't help but feel worried. We're just...human. We can't come to your rescue in some magical fashion. And it isn't just the supernatural threat that scares me, it's all the corporate big shots and government officials that can make murders look like suicides. There's too much that we have to lose."

"Craig, you all won't lose anything," I said, "I'll make sure of it. When this is all over, TIRACorp and SCP will be no more. Nothing will threaten any of you, and if anything or anyone dares to, I'll kill them without a single shred of mercy."

Kayla shook her head and mumbled, "How bad are these people to make you say such things...?"

"Horrible enough to be put to an end," I answered.

Xavier only stared at me and I waited for his input. When he finally opened his mouth, he said, "I'd gladly fuck up anything that pisses Blue off."

That's the spirit...!

Before I could speak again, knocking echoed from the backdoor in the kitchen. All of us flinched and turned towards the kitchen entryway. "Do people usually come to the backdoor?," I asked Craig.

"No," he whispered nervously.

Sneering, I flared up my hand with red markings and ordered for Xavier to get the gun from my duffel bag. I moved into the kitchen first while Craig had Kayla hide. Carefully, I tiptoed to the backdoor and reached my hand towards the knob. Glancing over my shoulder to see Xavier, I whispered to him, "If anything happens, you shoot as much as you can and take Craig and Kayla out of here." He nodded and raised the gun. I gulped before turning back to the door, then yanking it open.

To my surprise, a woman with a black hood stood on the patio, staring back at me with wide red eyes. I recognized her immediately and called off my magic. Without any hesitation, I wrapped Ms. P into a hug and pulled her into the house. She clutched onto me, murmuring, "Thank goodness, you're alive...!"

"Are you okay?," I asked her, pulling away to examine her. She looked to be uninjured but I wasn't sure if she was also emotionally scarred the same as I was.

She nodded solemnly. "I'm fine. I've been hiding in England for the past few weeks because Slender told me to..."

At the mention of Slenderman, her voice grew softer and her face fell. It was then that I knew she knew he was gone.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save him," I murmured.

A single tear fell from her face and she shook her head. "Don't apologize. Right now, we must focus on the others. It's taken a while, but I've finally secured the mansion and implore you to come back so you can retrieve your armor." Then, she glanced over at Xavier and added, "And, if you'll allow it, maybe your friend can stay there for protection."

I turned to the blonde teen behind me for a sign of his confirmation. He nodded and I turned back. "My other friends Craig and Kayla should stay there, too."

"Of course." Her smile looked both bright yet tired. I wonder, how much effort has she put into securing the mansion's magic?

"Get Craig and Kayla. We're leaving for the woods, now," I ordered Xavier. He nodded and exited the kitchen to do as I said. When I turned back to Ms. P, I lowered my voice and said, "I'm really glad you're okay. I don't know what I'd do if everyone had been taken."

"Another creature waits for you at the mansion, though she's badly injured," she commented.

"She? What other creature?"

The red eyed woman tilted her head to the side. "The big, black furred creature with a weird looking face."

I blinked.

Holy cow...

Seedeater...

Is a girl?

...

The drive into the woods was quiet. Ms. P rode in the back in between Xavier and Kayla, while Craig and I were up front. They barely had time to properly meet her but she still tried to be nice by making small talk with them. I'm glad she can still be lighthearted in such a terrible situation.

When we arrived at the mansion, my friends stared at it in awe. They'd be much more impressed if it was intact, but even with Ms. P's magic, it still looked ransacked. I sighed knowing its old glory wouldn't be coming back for a while.

Craig parked the truck in front of the mansion and we all exited out into the chilly air. Flashbacks of the night of the attack flitted through my mind and I had to lean on Kayla for a second to keep my balance.

"Okay?," she asked me, holding my shoulder tenderly.

"I'm fine. Let's head inside," I muttered as I walked forward to the front door.

Before we could go any further, a loud growl echoed in the air and suddenly Seedeater showed up from the side of the mansion. He--she--limped towards us with her vertical mouth open and dripping saliva. Craig and Kayla screamed while Xavier was used to cover them.

"Seedy," I called out softly, walking towards her slowly.

She stopped in her place and lowered her head, grumbling lowly. As everyone stayed still and silent behind me, I reached out for Seedeater and calmed her down with my Purification again. Immediately, her grumbling stopped and the tension in her body disappeared.

"It's good to see you again," I whispered as I leaned my head against her mask-face. Seedy whined sadly and licked my face with a slimy tongue. I giggled and added, "Love you, too, girl."

Once Seedeater was calmed down and introduced to (very hesitant) Craig, Kayla and Xavier, we all headed inside the mansion. Seedeater waited at the front of the patio, guarding us despite her tired state. While Ms. P went upstairs to find my body armor, Craig stood next to me as he gazed around the living room.

"So, this is where you go," he murmured.

"Yup. This is practically my second home. Well, it will be once I bring everyone back," I answered.

He stifled a chuckle and said, "I still can't believe this is all real. I mean, monsters, supernatural criminals, infinite entities? How can a world like that exist in a world like ours?"

I looked up at him. "You'd be surprised by how much this world influences yours."

"You make yourself sound so separated," he remarked a bit sadly.

I grabbed his hand and made him look at me. "I'll always be a part of your world, Craig. You're my best friend, and I cherish my best friends in my heart forever."

He squeezed my hand tight and nodded gently. "That makes me happy to hear that," he said.

Just when I was about to hug him, Ms. P suddenly showed up at the top of the stairs, calling me up. I squeezed Craig's hand before I let go and ran up the stairs.

I met Ms. P in the study and my walking pace slowed down. She could tell and gave me a pained smile. "Your armor is on the couch. Do you believe it will still fit?"

I knew she only asked that due to my loss of weight, but nodded anyway. The body armor was set on the couch in pieces, ready to assemble. It was white with a few gray tones in it to contrast. Slender had said white seemed fitting for me. Looking at the suit, I can't help but appreciate the color choice more.

"You all should rest as much as you can for tomorrow," Ms. P suggested.

I nodded. "Thank you for all of this."

She smiled at me, returning the gesture silently.

I started to leave the study, when she speaks up and says, "I loved him."

My body, along with my heart, froze for a second and I craned my head around to look at her.

The red eyed woman didn't look back at me, but she gazed sincerely at the floorboards. "Everyone always joked about it, but...I really did love him."

My throat tightened right when I knew I had to say something--anything--to her to make her feel somewhat better. But, no matter how hard I tugged at myself to speak, nothing came out. So, to my dismay, all I did was share the silence with her, then leave the study.

Why didn't I say anything? What could I have said? No matter how much heart I put into words, they won't change the fact that Slender is gone and Ms. P's love just hangs in the air now, untouched. Nothing can bring him back.

For the rest of the night after that, I never ran into Ms. P again.

...

Never have I been more saddened to be in Jack's bedroom. Out of all the rooms in this elaborate mansion, his was the one my thoughts jumped to first.

I sat for who knows how long, skimming through all of his books, tracing my hands over the bumpy, Braille pages, and reading a few passages. Holding the fiction books in my hands broke my heart because Jack always loved when I read them to him. I must have spent too long sitting on the floor of his room, because Kayla entered holding a bowl of food and a glass of water in her hands.

"Hey," she greeted me as she pushed the door closed with her hip.

I smiled at her as she sat down on the floor with me and handed me the dishes in her hands. It was a bowl of oatmeal with some fruit in it.

"I know it's not much, but it'll give you a lot of nourishment," she explained, before surveying all of the shelves in front of her. As I ate, she asked me, "Whose room is this?"

After taking a few seconds to swallow the oatmeal in my mouth, I replied, "My boyfriend, Jack's."

"Boyfriend?," she repeated, in awe. "No wonder your face always glowed so much..."

She grabbed a book that I left on the floor, opened it, and felt over the pages with her fingers. "Is he blind?"

"More like eyeless," I answered nonchalantly.

"Ohh..."

"Yeah, it's a long story," I remarked before scooping up more oatmeal into my mouth.

"Well, as long as he treats you right, he's cool with me," she jested.

I chuckled. "Then, you'll love him."

Kayla sat with me, examining all of the books on the lower shelves while I ate. When I was halfway finished with my food, I stopped to stare ahead at the wall. Without thinking, I admitted in a soft voice, "I was sleeping in here the night it happened."

The blonde girl glanced over at me and concluded for me, "The attack?"

I nodded.

"W...Was he one of the ones taken?" I could hear the hesitance in her voice even when she tried to keep it quiet.

I nodded again.

Her gaze dropped as she murmured, "I'm sorry."

Smiling slightly, I assured her, "Don't be sorry. I don't think anyone should be sorry but me."

A few more momentary breaks of silence came between us. I could hear the mansion creaking as I waited to continue the conversation. I probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't stop myself.

"Two months ago I had told him I loved him. He's a bit awkward and introverted with his emotions, so he hadn't said it back. Later he explained that he couldn't say it because he was afraid of losing me afterwards. His life wasn't the best, and when things got good for him, it was ripped away..." I set down my bowl of oatmeal and stared at the floor. My eyes began to sting with tears but I kept holding them back.

"That night, he had finally told me he loved me and I was so happy because, in a way, he overcame his fear and insecurity. It was wonderful...! I promised him I'd stay by his side, that I would never hurt him. But..." The tears began to fall already and Kayla was reluctant to place her hand on my knee.

"Look at what's happened," I mumbled, my voice cracking, "I can't help but wonder if he blames himself, or blames me, for our situation. He doesn't deserve any more pain, Kayla..! I'm scared I'll lose him. If I do, I don't know what I'll do. I'm terrified..."

Her arms tenderly wrapped around my body and pulled me into her warm embrace. As she pet my hair, she said, "Ao, you won't lose him. I can tell you love him very much, and something like that can't ever be broken. You'll save him and your other friends, too. I know it! And if not tomorrow, then the next day, and if not then, then the next day. You'll keep fighting until you get them back because you never, ever give up. That's why I know you'll win."

As I cried into her shirt, I let her words sink in. They dug into me deep and stayed there, giving me more hope for what's to come. Thinking about it, she's done a lot for me this past week. She's about to risk a lot of things just to help me succeed. I couldn't ask for a better girl friend than her.

After I had calmed down, Kayla let me go and I asked her, "Can you...spend the night in here with me? I...I don't think I can sleep without another body in here..." Her expression was kind and warm as she nodded her yes. The tension in my shoulders eased knowing she would be with me.

"I'll warn you, though," I added, "Craig has said I mumble in my sleep, and it's not very joyful."

"It's okay," the blonde girl chimed.

Gazing into her soft, blue eyes, I squeezed her hands in mine and formed a relieved smile.

...

I could barely sleep, and when it came time to get ready to head out, I was surprised at how energized I was. Kayla and Ms. P helped me put on the body armor suit, then had my hair put up so it wouldn't get in the way.

As Kayla was pinning my hair in place in the dim light of the study, she said with an ironic chuckled, "I'm a bit scared that this is the last time I'll ever get to mess with your hair..."

When she reached for a lock of hair that was resting on my shoulder, I grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight. She gasped, but then eased her fingers and sighed. In a soft whisper that only she would be able to hear, I said, "I'm scared, too."

Afterwards, I had to put in my contacts lenses since it would be easier to use them than deal with my glasses. Then, I got into a small argument with Craig because he thought I should take my glasses just in case. Ms. P solved everything by keeping my glasses for me. When all of our supplies were in place, and Xavier and Kayla were all dressed for their part in the plan, I met everyone out on the porch.

"Are you all ready?," I asked as I holstered my gun.

"I'd be lying if I said yes," Craig remarked, "but, let's fucking do this."

I flashed him a determined smile and said, "That's all I need to hear."

I reached for the red and white mask that hung on my belt and stared at it. I haven't worn it ever since I was Emily. I wonder if her aura still clings to it, radiating all of her anger and sadness from the unfairness she endured. Right now, I think I can feel the same things as she did.

You can do this, Ao.

Sam's brief encouraging words sent a fire in my chest, and I grinned. Eagerly, I placed the mask on my face and clenched my fists tight.

"Let's kick their asses."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 655 36
*Not edited, I'm doing this on my phone. I do not own any of the Creepypasta, I own the following characters: Emily, Micah, Tyler, Cole, Dylan & The...
495K 16.2K 41
[COMPLETED] "There's something I just have to do. Remember that incident with BEN?" I frowned and slowly nodded my head. "Well, I need to make sure...
298K 11.3K 30
*Editing* - PART 1 OF 3 (Heart Shaped Blood Stains) - Kate Chambers was a sixteen year old sophomore, already moved out and on her own with...
82.3K 2K 14
Before you start this, this is a second book. If you would like to read the first one, its called "~Don't Let Me Drown~ BEN Drowned x Reader". I reco...