Unusual | Supernatural

By beyond-reality

They found her weak and almost dead in Crowley's monster prison, guarded by a dozen demons. The Winchester br... More

Prologue
Hello, Goodbye.
We Meet Again
Mama's Little Helper
Freedom
The Trade
Not A Deal Breaker
Slave The Master
Infernal Hymn
Princess
Purgatory
Well, Hello Winchester.
Wings
Home Sweet Home
Goodbye, My Friend.
Get Back In The Game
Challenge Me
Untraveled Thoughts
Mistakes Were Made
Drunken Mistakes
Let's Get Medieval
Out of The Friendzone
The First Case
The Second Trial and Hardest of Them All.
Falling Angels
Are you ready?
Are You Ready? 2.0
Something Wicked
Don't Leave
Moving Out and On?

Hunter In Training

6.4K 147 16
By beyond-reality

Riding as a third wheel with the Winchester felt oddly fine to Katherine. Neither of the brothers have said a word since leaving the coast. She sighed of relief when the neon sign saying 'Vacancies' came across her sight. Soon as Dean pulled over by the motel's parking lot, she stood up from the backseat of the Impala. Katherine stretched her stiff body in silence as she waited for Dean to book a room for himself and his brother. Sam glanced at her in silence, his blood still boiling from the fact that his brother is friend with a cold blooded vampire.

Dean strolled out of the office. "All yours," he told Katherine.

She stepped in, being cut off by the old lady behind the counter.

"We are booked for the night."

"Seriously?" Katherine said.

"I gave that gorgeous man the last room," she shrugged, leaving the counter.

Katherine groaned under her breath, storming out of the office. Dean is taking his duffel bag from Baby's trunk. She sighed harshly as reaching him.

"Looks like I'll be sleeping in the Impala." Katherine told him.

Dean cocked an eyebrow, shutting the trunk. "There's a lot of rooms in here."

"You took the last one, Sherlock."

He glanced up at their bedroom, "You can sleep with us, bet there's a couch in there."

Katherine shrugged, grabbing her bag from the backseat and following Dean upstairs.

Dean opened the room's door, "Uh- this is awkward."

"What?" Katherine peeked in with a scowl on her face, "great, no couch."

Dean strolled in, throwing his bag on top of the free bed.

"You have two options Kitty Kat," he spoke as he took out some clothes, "sleep on the floor or sleep with me."

Katherine arched her brow, "Why don't you sleep on the floor? Be a gentleman for a day- night."

Dean scoffed, "I paid for this room."

She rolled her eyes, taking in the idea she's actually sharing a bed with Dean Winchester. Suddenly Sam strolled out of the bathroom only wearing a towel below his hip bone. Katherine eyes went to the biggest Winchester's body.

'Not too shabby,' Katherine thought.

"Cover up, Sammy. We have company." Dean told his brother.

"W-Why?" Sam glared at Katherine.

She shrugged, "No vacancy."

"Where are you going to sleep?"

"Sadly with your brother." Katherine said as she grabbed clean clothes and her bathroom kit.

She heard Dean let out a scoff, "Is a privilege for you to sleep in the same bed as me."

And it was a privilege to sleep in the same bed as Dean. But there wasn't any emotion coming out of Katherine's face. Hiding her emotions was one of her best qualities. She rolled her eyes, faking a chuckle and grabbed her things, strolling into the bathroom afterwards. Katherine hated motels, she hated their smell and their crappy water pressure.

As Katherine saw the clothes she's about to wear, she started to regret agreeing to sleeping with Dean. Her pajamas consisted of shorts shorts and a white t-shirt. Just after sliding into her clothes, Dean knocked loudly the door.

"If you wasted all the warm water, I swear to God-"

Katherine opened the door, instantly cutting Dean off. His eyes went down to her body, Dean instantly mesmerised by her natural look. She took his breath away.

"I didn't waste it, the pressure is crap by the way." She walked by him, their bodies touching each other as she slid her body through the small space between the door and Dean's body.

She hugged the pillow, glancing at the window and hearing Dean hum to 'Ramble On' as he took a shower. A small smile appeared on Katherine's face. She shut her eyes close when the bathroom door creaked open. Dean's footsteps slowly reached the bed. Her body froze when she felt the weight of his body on top of the bed, inches away from her. Katherine's body turned into stone when Dean slid under the sheets. Unknowing where to move.

"Kat?" Dean whispered, "You asleep?"

"Yes," Katherine whispered back.

Dean scoffed, his hand resting behind his head. Katherine turned over to see his perfil.

"Why do you want to be in this life?" His voice whispering was a song she would hear forever.

She sighed, "I want to do some good... I want to save people."

"You'll need fake id's... and training."

"I know how to kill a monster... with my knife."

Dean glanced at her with the corner of his eyes, "You know how to use a gun?"

She shook her head, staring into his eyes.

His eyes went back to the ceiling, "I'll teach you."

Katherine knew it was morning time when the sunlight warmed her back. She has never felt this comfortable. At this moment she knows two things; her head slowly goes up and down for some reason and she's being held tightly. Katherine's eyes shot wide open, staring to Dean's face. They are both wrapped around with each other.

'How we ended up like this?' She thought.

She tried to unwrap herself from Dean's strong arms. She breathed heavily, trying for a second time to get out of his arms. Only to get more tucked in by Dean. Katherine couldn't hide her slight smile. She's never been this close to him, close enough to count the freckles on his face.

"Stay still," Dean's sleepy voice made her body froze. Katherine stayed still witnessing his eyes slowly flutter open. They shot open when he saw her face. "Wh- How- What the hell?"

By now she's free from his arms, she sighed fixing herself. "You're awake, finally."

With those words she stood up from the bed and walked straight into the bathroom. She took a shower instantly, staying below the water for a while. She peeked out of the shower, seeking for her clothes and bathroom kit. She sighed noticing they are still outside inside her bag. Katherine wrapped her body with the same towel she used the night before. Dean and Sam glanced at her as she strolled out.

Katherine stood in front of the two brothers, "What? Never seen a woman in a towel before?"

Instantly their glances went anywhere except herself. She scoffed grabbing her belongs and went back inside the bathroom to change. Katherine picked a pair of dark ripped jeans, a black camel shirt, laying it over with a oversize red flannel. She was putting her boots on when Dean strolled out of the bathroom already dressed.

"Let's go," he told her.

She glanced at him, arching her brow, "Where are we going?"

"Hunting stuff," Dean put his jacket and walked out of the room.

Katherine followed his steps and sat on the passenger seat. She kept her silence as Dean drove around the town. Glancing and even slightly smiling at the locals walking by the sideways.

"Why Sam stayed at the motel?"

Dean side glanced at her, "He's not in the best terms with me befriending a vampire or ex-monster. Also you tagging along as a hunter in training."

Katherine rolled her eyes, smirking, "Hunter in training, as I've never killed or worked a case before."

"Being a hunter is more than just killing the things." Dean replied.

She glanced at him, "Yeah?"

Theirs eyes met, Dean nodded once before glancing back at the road.

"About last night... " Dean cleaned his throat, "I don't know how we got-"

"Is fine Dean," She cut him off, "we didn't hook up and maybe it was just cold."

"Yeah," He let out.

He parked the Impala on the street. They both walked into a Kinko's for some pictures for the fake id's. As they walked down the street Dean said Katherine's favorite words, 'Let's go shopping'. Katherine's smile was wide as they strolled into the clothing store.

"Any specific you guys are looking for?" A woman approached them, flirting with her eyes and smile at Dean.

He gave her one of his most charming smiles. "We are looking for suits."

"We have a great section of them." She smiled.

Katherine arched an eyebrow, "I bet." She glanced around, spotting a big couch in front of the dressers. Turning to Dean, she said, "You should sit, this is going to take a while."

"Look for soccer mom clothes, that's the FBI dress code."

She heard Dean say as she went through the racks of clothes. Her eyes were rolled up to the sky when the saleswoman asked all curious about Dean's fake job. None of the clothes Katherine picked said 'Soccer Mom' instead they all screamed 'Sexy FBI Agent'.

"Soccer mom my ass," Katherine said to herself as she glanced her reflection in the mirror. Walking out of the dresser, she stood in front of Dean. "So, how do I look?"

Dean glanced up from the fake id in progress. His eyes got lost on her, staring her entire body and attire for a long while. She slightly smirked when his jaw dropped a little.

"Uh-" Dean cleared his throat, "I said, soccer mom, what's with the cleavage?"

Katherine looked at herself in the mirror once again. "It's only three buttons, Dean." She turned to him, "And I'm going for a more 'Sexy FBI Agent' look."

She glimpsed at him biting his lower lip. Dean shook his head twice before sighing deeply.

"Change so I can pay for all that clothes." He said.

Katherine smirked at him before strolling back into the dresser. He paid for all her clothes with his credit card. The saleswoman already had undone another of her buttons. As we walked out of the store, Dean read the woman's number on the receipt. Katherine already had seen it and rolled her eyes.

"I'll have to make you a fake credit card too." Dean said, putting half of your bags in the trunk.

She grinned, placing the other half inside of it too, "I'll love that, thank you."

The ride back to the motel was mostly quiet. Once they got to the motel, the three of them backed things and hit the road. Dean decided to stop at a food place before completely leaving the town. Sam volunteer himself to get their food. Katherine noticed Dean browsing in his phone. After ten to fifteen minutes, Sam came back with bags of food.

"I found us a case," Dean said, going through his meal.

Sam frowned, "I wasn't even gone ten minutes."

Dean cocked his eyebrow, "And that matters... Why?"

"I don't know Dean how about because you haven't said a word to me since Princeton Island and now you want me to shut up and ride shot gun like nothing happened?!" Sam raised his tone.

Katherine rolled her eyes, leaning forward enough to grab a bag of food.

"You want to talk about Benny? Fine let's talk." Dean said

"Okay." Sam nodded, his face expression so angered. "How about the fact that he is a vampire?"

Dean nod, "He's also the reason I'm top side and not roasting in Purgatory. Besides from Katherine-" he glanced at her quickly before looking back to Sam. "She's the main reason I'm here."

Sam scoffed. "She's the freaking Key of Purgatory. Her walking through that damn door is nothing. Not offense Katherine," he glanced back at her, "I am stoked about your presence either."

"Actually is not that easy." Katherine spoke, "Remember when I helped you guys to get the souls out from Castiel? I almost died and got sent back to Purgatory. Then your brother and Castiel were sent to Purgatory, there's when I found him. In other to get ourselves back home, I had to give up my powers, leaving me human and without of my perks. If you disliked me because I was a "monster" I think you better start looking for a better excuse."

"Okay, fine, I get that, you and Benny helped Dean to get out. Both of you had to do anything you gotta do to get out."

"You don't know anything about Purgatory." Dean said.

"Alright, but both of you are out and Benny still breathing." Sam said and looked at Katherine, "Last time I checked, you hated vampires or any monster in general."

Katherine was about to say something back when Dean spoke for the both of them.

"He's our friend, Sam."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 9.6K 46
Dean Winchester lived a life that was understood as normal. During the day, he worked to pay rent for his shitty apartment, and during the night, he...
470 20 6
She should have died. But protection came as a welcome surprise. Suddenly, she finds herself in a foreign world with no memory, and it's up to two br...
581K 18.7K 70
Dean watches as Elena's face goes blank. "It's Sam." She says. "He's in trouble." "You've said that before." Dean says and rolls his eyes. "There's...
2K 42 35
The Winchester's brothers can only pushed so far. -- Sam and Dean jump onto the cage where the door is and the lock breaks free opening the door. You...