Cruel & Blue (Eyeless Jack st...

By EternalLaughter

[SEQUEL to Killer Protector (Jeff the Killer story)] In the quaint town of Gracewood, Virginia, Ao Matsukochi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Thank You!

Chapter 67

12.9K 645 1.9K
By EternalLaughter

*PLS ENJOY.

WELL....IF YOU CAN.*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 67

My back was on fire from whatever was lodged in it, but I managed to sprint towards the nearest attackers.

"Sam, toss them back!," I ordered as my hand began to flare red. He followed my command without hesitation and a few bodies went flying back into more people. Placing my hand on the ground, I concentrated into spreading energy around the area. Red crackles of light swarmed around under the snow, burning it and the grass underneath, setting it on fire in some places. Regardless of its intensity, I kept going until there was a sizable barrier to keep the attackers away. It only seemed like lines, but when a person walked over one, they were immediately sent back and infected with red scrawling. On me, it does nothing, but on others it's agonizing Hell. Thanks for the lesson, Ellie.

Turning around, I ran to Seedeater again to help him. The giant creature was starting to shriek in pain less and less and I tried to remove whatever was hurting him. When I couldn't touch it, Sam aided me and tossed the device on the ground. He broke it before I could examine it. Changing the red marks to blue, I placed my hands on Seedeater's body. My Purification doesn't heal regular wounds and injuries, unfortunately, but it does instill calmness. I could feel Seedy's blood drip down onto my hands but it wasn't a lot.

We need to get to the others quickly.

"What about Seedeater?," I asked panicked. "He can't run anywhere...! They're all around."

He'll be fine! Just run back!

Tears of frustration stung my eyes but I listened anyway. I leaned my head on Seedeater's body and said, "Lay down and stay, boy. Please." The black furred creature groaned and dropped down onto the ground, keeping his head low. I gave his mask-face a quick kiss before running around the mansion to get to the front door.

As soon as I got there, there were already people swarming the porch who must have gotten past my barrier before it was completed.

Before I could attack them, a few of them went flying back, some landing on my barrier. A lot of them scrambled away to reveal a very upset Sally. She grabbed one intruder by their ankle and swung them to the side. Her green eyes were flaring with annoyance and her shrilled screams of anger hurt my ears. Over the shouts of orders, she shouted, "GIVE CHARLIE BACK TO ME!!!"

I noticed her teddy bear in the hands of one intruder, flailing and snarling like a teddy bear shouldn't. Before I could run to rescue her precious friend, Sally screamed in surprise and I turned my head to see that she was caught in a net. It buzzed with energy and hurt her. Whenever she tried to move and attack, it shocked her and kept her at bay. Her face was red and soaked with frustrated tears and snot.

"Let her go!," I shouted and charged forward. Using a red marked fist, I hit aside anyone who tried to grab her. I hit helmets and pierced through body shields just to keep her safe. Sam also helped to fend off anyone who came from behind, and also retrieved Charlie for Sally.

Despite my efforts, Sam and I weren't enough. Intruders smashed through the lower windows of the mansion and raided the inside. I could hear the shouts of protest and rage inside. An intruder went flying through a wall and landed immobile on the ground. Ellie's angered growl could be heard from inside.

"Keep everyone away," I commanded Sam. Just when he was about to act, something beeped from right behind me and an electric shock rattled my entire body. I screamed out in pain and keeled over onto my knees, trembling.

Ao! Are you okay?!

"Don't worry about me--save them!," I shouted, my throat hurting.

Again, I was hit with an electric shock from behind. Every other second a new and stronger current of electricity coursed through, digging into my bones.

I can't do anything..!

"What do you mean?!"

I'm trying to act but you get hurt every time. The device in your back won't let me do anything.

"Forget about it and do something!"

Ao--!

"I said, save them!!," I growled.

Sam threw intruders aside and bashed them into the ground. While he did this, I screamed my lungs out as the electricity intensified with every millisecond.

I can't do this. You're going to pass out, or die!

"Do whatever it takes, Sam.. Please!"

I can't!! Please don't make me help anymore!!

"Listen to me, dammit!! AaagGH..!"

I'm sorry, Ao...

Suddenly, the chaos induced by Sam started to die down and I stared ahead in horror.

"No... What are you doing?! Don't stop! Everyone will get captured..!"

You can't die.

"They can't die either!!!"

I'm sorry.

"Dammit!!" I tried to lift myself up but the intense electro shocks that I had received made my limbs numb. I could barely move my fingers.

Someone grabbed at me and restrained my hands and legs. They began dragging me across the snow, a thin trail of blood following behind my feet. The intruder who was dragging me dropped me onto the ground and the cold snow stung the side of my face. From the distance I was at, I could see the attackers entering the mansion, tearing at it, and capturing the others.

I could see Sally cradling Charlie in her arms as she cried, still trapped in the net. Ben was dragged out of the front door with a net surrounding him too, hurting him whenever he tried to teleport or use other abilities. Next, was Masky and Hoodie, who only had to be restrained by ordinary cuffs. Hoodie was shouting while it looked like Masky was unconscious. Please let him be unconscious.

After them, Smile was carried out, restrained by his paws and with a muzzle on his snout. He growled and flailed in the arms of the intruders. Another person carried Grinny in a cage and I could hear the feline's hisses even from my spot. Jeff was right behind them, restrained by chains and gagged. He was hit across the face every time he slammed into someone. By the time he was tossed into the snow, his face was almost bloody.

Ellie came after him and she was still putting up a fight. I could tell she was trying to shift into her Nightmare form but her restraints were special like Sally's and Ben's and would electroshock her whenever she attempted a transformation. Even though she was getting shocked, she kept trying to fight. When she was thrown next to Jeff, he rolled over to be next to her, calling out her name in a saddened voice. She reached out her tied up hands towards him, but the uniformed intruders pulled them apart.

I never saw Ms. P come out and I hoped that she was okay.

Finally, what had me shaking and breaking down in tears was Jack. He was being dragged out the front door, also restrained, but they also put a mask over his mouth to keep him from biting. Through the mask, he screamed out in anger, his animalistic howls sinking into my mind and echoing through the woods.

Everyone was outside, lying around in chains, or nets, or cages, crying out in anger, sadness, or confusion. All of them were captured and mistreated. And I felt my heart sink because I knew I failed.

"Hey, weirdo," someone said behind me, "check if the girl is still breathing."

A pair of black boots came into my sight and someone crouched down to check me. Cold fingers pressed into my neck to confirm I was still alive. Looking up, I saw a familiar head of white hair and a pair of deep red eyes.

Caedis gave a thumbs up and the other man who gave him the first order said, "Good. Take her to the others for now, but remember that the doctor wants her back."

The white haired man nodded and grabbed onto me. He draped me over his shoulder and walked towards the mansion to place me with the others. Once he stopped, he threw me onto the ground and I cried out from the sudden jolt. Jack recognized my voice and started struggling on the ground. "Ao!!," he called out, "Don't hurt her! If you do, I'll rip all of your throats out!!!"

"Shut up," an attacker said, and kicked him in the head violently. Jack was silent for a moment before a low growl escaped his throat.

I looked up at Caedis and I could barely see him past my tears. "Why are you doing this?," I whimpered, "What do you hope to accomplish?"

He didn't say a word and only stared down at me with that cold, emotionless gaze of his. Even though he did heinous actions, I could see in his eyes that he was completely empty of anything. He was just a thing, and that horrified me.

"Ah, it pleases me to see everything worked out beautifully," a voice spoke from behind. I turned to see the dark outline of a man walking towards us. It didn't take me long to figure out that he was more than 'bad news'. His aura reeked of chaos and misfortune. It nauseated me.

"So, this is the new proxy," the man chimed, amused, "How adorable. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Ao."

He finally came into better view and I was greeted with the sight of blood red eyes staring down at me through pitch black locks of hair. His grin was intrigued yet menacing and everything about him sent shivers down my spine. What was worse was that I recognized him immediately.

"Y-You...," I murmured, "Gaines..."

"Wow! That's an old name. I've forgotten about it," he said in a lighthearted tone. "You can refer to me like that if you want, but my intentions for you and your friends is the same." Even when he stated this, I still knew his true name.

"YOU!!," Ellie shrieked. Everyone looked at her as she struggled to get up. Her mouth was turned down into the nastiest snarl and her mismatched eyes flared with pent up rage.

"Hello, my beautiful baby girl," Zalgo said with a smile.

"FUCK YOU!! DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT!!"

Zalgo chuckled and glanced down at me. "She's a bit of a rough one, huh?"

"Why are you doing this?," I asked him, "How? I've heard stories about you. Why go through the trouble of having a fleet of humans?"

He sighed as he brushed his hair back. "It gets a bit boring to just barge into this realm, wouldn't you agree? Besides, with this SCP organization, I have access to a variety of monsters to infect. I'm quite disappointed in myself for never thinking of this idea sooner."

"How did you find us?," I hissed.

Zalgo leaned down and reached for my neck. I flinched momentarily, but he wasn't going to grab me. Instead, he grabbed something off of my neck and held it up to me. It was my lilac pendant that my father gave me.

"Trackers are, indeed, such an efficient tool," he stated, his voice a disturbing purr.

I shook my head, staring wide eyed. Why...why would ChiChi give me this? Why would he do this?

"Y-You threatened my father," I muttered, "You manipulated him...!"

"He did this on his own accord," Zalgo argued, "Your father is one of the co-directors of the SCP facility here, along with being a lead scientist at TIRACorp. His other job is to study and subdue the supernatural and paranormal. I have only aided his research. And you just so happened to be a part of it."

"Liar!!," I screamed and yanked myself away from him.

"Say that all you want. It won't change the fact that you and your friends are done for. Even in a new life, you fail to protect the ones you love. How disappointing..."

My body began shivering again, despite that it was still numb in a lot of places.

Zalgo looked around at everyone who was captured and grinned wide. "Now that we've acquired the targets, take them into the vans. And be quick about it, we've waited out here for too long--."

Black tendrils suddenly shot out from the darkness and struck Zalgo's body. He was sent flying back into the ground, surprising everyone. I drew my attention to the source of the tendrils and almost felt relief.

Slender's tall, looming figure stood by the mansion. I could feel his rage, and multiplied by the energy of his very presence, I felt like throwing up.

In a terrifying distorted voice, Slender growled, "How dare you hurt them? How dare you attack our home?!"

Zalgo cackled as he sat up and rubbed away blood from his mouth. "It's good to see you once again, my friend. You're doing well for an old being. How are your powers? Still diminishing?"

"Do not speak!!," Slender snapped, and sent more tentacles towards Zalgo's way. He also went on to attack any other of Zalgo's men who were near. The men stood no chance, but Zalgo didn't go down easily. He dodged every tendril with a mocking grin on his pale face. He managed to catch one tendril and it squirmed in his hold. With the hand that held it, he squeezed and twisted the tentacle until it burst from the pressure. Slender screeched and retracted the appendage back. I noticed it began to heal as it moved.

"Why must you be so violent?," Zalgo hissed mischievously. "You were never one for impatience. Let's be civilized."

"Who are you to know civility?! You've tormented this realm for too long now!! This is my domain and I will continue to rule it! It's time you realize that through me and not my proxies...!"

Zalgo cocked an eyebrow and grinned. "Is that a challenge I hear?" The red eyed man stalked forward, lifting his head higher and more defiantly. "How idiotic of you. I expected more intelligent conversation with you. But that doesn't matter. I'd love to see how weak you have become, old friend."

As soon as he finished, Zalgo began changing before my eyes. His height grew taller, his pale skin turning pitch black. His grinning mouth stretched across his cheeks and bared long, razor sharp teeth. His eyes flared a brighter shade of red and lit up the darkness around him. Horns and sharp, bone protrusions stuck up from his skin, making his black suit tear apart. Under his clothes, new mouths formed, snarling, and gnashing their teeth. Claws elongated from his nails, stretching about a yard. A tail whipped behind him, spiked and slithery. When he hunched forward, his body structure was almost feline but he was a complete monster. It was hard to look at him and I could feel my head ache the longer I stared, yet I didn't have it in me to turn away.

Zalgo's voice changed as well, taking on a deeper and more distorted pitch and tone. "You Are A Fool To Have Stayed In This Realm For The Sake Of Its Inhabitants. They Have Only Killed You Slowly."

All around Slender's body, black mist unfurled, nearly covering him in void-like darkness. His limbs grew more gnarled and his stance was taller, matching Zalgo's. Across the area where his mouth would be, his skin stretched to reveal a gaping maw. With a voice full of utter distaste, he hissed, "Shut the fuck up."

The air was electrified with energy as Slender made the first attack. Sharp tendrils shot towards Zalgo, piercing through parts of his body and limbs. The black and red being growled and bit at a few of them. Before he could advance, Slender teleported in a flurry of static and appeared next to him. Dark tentacles wrapped around Zalgo's horrifying body and constricted him like a boa. With his pale, bony hands--now bearing claws--Slender scratched at Zalgo's face from behind.

Zalgo howled as his eyes were pierced and scooped out. Still, he managed to shove Slender off and slash his tail at the pale, slim being. A cut was made across Slender's chest but he was unfazed by it. Zalgo slashed his claws at Slender, and the pale being blocked every hit with a tentacle. As he moved, Zalgo's eyes began to form again. Just when he was reeling back for a bigger hit, Slender shot his tendrils forward and lifted the red and black monster off his feet. With Zalgo in his clutches, Slender smacked him into various places of the ground, sending up snow and dirt in the air. From behind, I heard Ben shout with energy, "Fuck him up, baldy!!!"

I'm not sure if Slender heard him, but his motions seemed to grow more heated and motivated. As he threw Zalgo into some trees, he hissed, "I grow tired of your ridiculous stubbornness towards this realm. No matter how hard you hit, or how large your armies are, you will not have what is mine."

Slender uprooted a tree from the ground and stripped it of its leaves with one stroke of a tentacle. "You are barbaric."

He pointed the branches towards Zalgo's body. "You are disgusting."

Black tendrils wrapped around Zalgo's arms and legs and held him down. "You are nothing but the soiled carcass of everyone's fears. And what you will be is dead when I am through with you."

Slender shoved the tree into Zalgo's torso, piercing his black skin and making him growl from the pain. "I may be growing old, but I can still kick your pathetic ass. Do not underestimate me, swine."

While Zalgo was still stuck on the tree, Slender smacked both things aside into the ground again. The tall, pale creature took a breather while Zalgo struggled to get up. His mouths ate away at the tree and once he was free, the monstrous being sprung up to his feet, hissing, "Do Not Underestimate Me, As Well, You Codger."

"I do not," Slender growled as he sent more tentacles after the horned beast, "You're just too easy."

Zalgo ducked under all of them, sprinting on all fours towards Slender. When he was close enough, the red and black being leaped up and tackled him down to the ground. He dug his red claws into Slender's shoulders and roared in his featureless face. Opening up his hidden maw again, Slender screeched back with more dominance and wrapped a tentacle around Zalgo's oncoming fist. Using a tight grip, Slender kept his opponent still. Grabbing onto Zalgo's neck, he began to pull on his arm. He tugged and tugged and tugged, until a cloud of black blood and flesh flew into the air. Zalgo's howl of agonizing pain echoed into the night air, shaking the ground.

With a swift motion of his arm, Slender backhanded Zalgo off him and crushed the severed arm in his tendrils. The red and black being staggered on his feet, hugging and clutching onto the gory mess on his shoulder where his arm had been detached. Black blood droplets were splattered on Slender's pale skin and there were gashes on his shoulders, but the entity stayed resilient.

"How Dare You Mutilate Me?!," Zalgo roared angrily.

"Don't grouse over something so petty," Slender shot back, wiping away Zalgo's blood from his face.

The horned entity snarled and muttered, "Petty, You Say..." Suddenly, his main mouth cracked into a wide grin and he added menacingly, "Let's See If You Still Think That Way When I Have Returned The Polite Gesture...!"

Without a moment of hesitation, Zalgo charged forward, disregarding the tendrils that lashed at his body. It was then that Zalgo's abilities were able to present themselves as he maneuvered around Slender with amazing agility. Slender even teleported around but Zalgo still caught up to him with blazing speed. For the first time ever, Slender not fast enough for something.

All of Zalgo's dodging and leaping got him at a blindspot and he attacked. His legs wrapped around Slender's torso and, using his only arm, he clawed into the faceless creature's chest. Slender growled and grabbed at Zalgo's head to throw him off. The red and black being was sent tipping over Slender's head but managed to bring him down with him. Turning their bodies over so that Zalgo pinned Slender, the demented beast began punching and clawing erratically at his opponent. Whenever tentacles began to wrap around him again, Zalgo's mouths would grip them in a sharp hold or bite them off.

"I Will Not Be Bested By A Dying God...!," Zalgo cackled evilly. "Old Friend, You Remember That I Admire Fairness, Don't You? An Eye For An Eye. Tooth For Tooth. Yes? In This Case: An Arm For An Arm." Using his tail, Zalgo pierced it into Slender's torso, pinning him down to the ground more securely. "But, Old Friend, I Am Not One For Such Equality."

To my horror, I witnessed Zalgo's mouth unhinge like a snake's--impossibly gaping. His teeth protruded out more and saliva dripped from a long, disgusting tongue. His blood red eyes seemingly glowed brighter as he hissed and brought his mouth down on Slender's head. The tall, pale entity shouted with surprise and tried to push him off. What happened next wasn't expected though.

The bloodcurdling, wet sound of fluid spurting and meat tearing echoed in the air and lingered in my ears. Slender's voice rang out in a screech of immense pain as Zalgo tore into him ferociously like a starving animal. Their monstrous bodies flailed as the both of them struggled. Still, Zalgo would not let up and continued to devour into Slender's white flesh.

A minute later, Zalgo stood to his feet and dragged Slender's mutilated figure up with him. His body was lacerated with gashes and scratches. "Take A Good Look At The Being Who 'Protects' You And This Realm," Zalgo bellowed, "Look At Him And See A Dying Animal Begging For Death, Because That Is All That He Is."

"Stop it!!!," I screamed out, nearly tearing the inside of my throat.

Zalgo grinned again and added, "Even Now, You Still Believe In Him? Pathetic. Then, In That Case, Watch And Believe As Your Precious God Falls."

As I stared at the disfigured being that was Slender, I began to remember something.

"...if an entity has a greater power than another, then that entity shall be the victor in battle.."

My eyes welled with tears as all I could do was stare and think about Slender's words.

"The entity that loses..."

Zalgo stared up at Slender like he was a piece of art he should be proud of. His grip on the faceless being's head tightened, and I could hear his groans of pain.

"...is to succumb..."

Zalgo's grip grew tighter. Tighter. Tighter. Black blood trickles down Slender's skin.

"...to its..."

Tighter. More blood. Tighter. It's practically in gallons. Something crackles. Blood. More blood. It stains the snow a sickening gray. Tighter. Blood.

"...inevitable demise."

Black blood and pale flesh burst and covered Zalgo's bony, clawed hand. It poured down his arm like a river, seemingly never-ending and plentiful. The red and black being cackled wildly as he dropped Slender's immobile body. Under his mad laughter, the others shouted and screamed in utter turmoil behind me. Yet, despite all of the noise, the world around me seemed to stop and go silent, and all I could focus on was Slender's mutilated, lifeless body, and his blood, and his voice that I will never hear again.

He's dead. He's dead, and I couldn't do anything to stop it. He's dead, and suddenly I could feel the hope drain from my heart, pouring out over the snow like his dark blood. He's dead, and it's my fault.

My reaction was late and I suddenly found myself screaming and crying, but more out of rage than sadness. I wanted--needed--him back. I needed him alive, and I needed to feel the ache of his supernatural presence. All I feel now is dead air. Emptiness. I don't want it. I don't want it!!!

"Goodbye, Old Friend," Zalgo murmured, still in his demonic form, "Do Not Worry About This Realm. I'll Gladly Take Your Place..." He glared towards my direction and cracked a smile right at me. And, suddenly, in that moment, I have never felt a greater sense of fear and hatred mixed together.

"What Are You All Lingering For? Take Them To The Facility!!"

All of the uniformed men began to move, carrying everyone away in vans that must have driven up during the fight. Everyone was thrown into the backs, and some of them still fought. Jeff was one of those people that still fought and he kept trying to shove his way back to Ellie, who was being put in a separate vehicle. Jack was left behind on the ground to be one of the last people taken away.

"Jack...," I called out, trying to squirm my way to him. He raised his head up to me and strained to move in his bonds. My voice quivered as I told him, "I'm sorry. If I had known... I'm so sorry..!"

"I can't lose you," he growled and kept struggling.

My fingers finally had feeling in them and I managed to free one of my hands. Then I reached out for Jack and barely touched his locks of beautiful, auburn hair. "I love you," I whimpered.

"I--." Jack started but he was interrupted when two uniformed men grabbed him and started taking him away.

"I'll come back for you!," I shouted, "I'll save everyone! I promise! Just wait for me!!!"

I was brought up to my feet by two uniformed men and led towards a different van. Using the last bit of strength I had, I summoned the red markings again and punched one of them away. I could hear his ribs cracking and he cried out in pain. The other tried restraining me but I yanked myself away from his hold, turned, and landed an uppercut to his jaw. I spun around to run towards the van that Jack was being put in when I bumped into someone. Glancing up, I saw it was Caedis. But before I could attack, he struck me hard across the face with a gun and I fell to the ground. Blood dripped from the cut on my cheek and I glared up at the white haired man.

"You all will die," I growled, "No matter what it takes, I will kill everyone. I'll make them suffer...! Even you!"

Without any reaction whatsoever, Caedis raised his foot and kicked me in the face, knocking me unconscious.

...

My body was cold and everything ached when I woke up. It was dark, wherever I was. The right side of my face felt bruised and swollen. I could barely move past the pain and the cold. When I opened my mouth, it felt dry and sudden thirst kicked in.

"Hello?," I spoke up, my voice raspy and weak.

When I moved my arms, the clink clink of chains echoed in the room. Moving my feet, I found out they were there, too. Moving my head, there was a freezing cold tug on my neck, and then the clink clink of chains. "Hello...? Sam..?"

I'm here.

Relief washed over me, but only for a moment. The memory of what had happened the last time I was conscious came back to me and I struggled to hold back tears.

I would have taken you out of here sooner, but they implanted a device into your neck while you were asleep. It'll hurt you every time it picks up on my energy. All I can do is talk to you like this.

I moved my fingers over the nape of my neck. Just below the iron cuff around my neck, I felt the bump of a short scar on my skin where the device was put in.

"How long have I been here?," I asked Sam.

I don't know. A while. I'd say maybe a day or two.

"Where am I?"

In a hidden cellar below your house. The way to get in is through your father's study.

I clenched my hands into fists, my nails pushing into my skin. "Where is he? Where is Okaasan?"

I don't know. The only people that have come in are guards. They check on you three times a day.

I pressed my forehead against the cold floor and shut my eyes tight.

Ao...

"WHY CAN YOU NOT LISTEN TO ME?!!," I suddenly screamed.

Wh...What?

"I told you to keep everyone safe!!," I started, "I told you to protect the mansion while I couldn't! You could've done it! You could've fended those SCP people off and then none of this would have happened! The others wouldn't be captured--or dead, for all I know--and I wouldn't be here! Why didn't you listen?!"

I was trying to keep you alive!

"At what cost?! It did nothing! Everyone is gone and now I'm stuck down here!"

I can't let you die. You're the proxy!

"The world still has Ellie!"

Can you hear yourself right now?

"All I can hear is myself down here!"

Ao, you have to realize how important you are.

"Yeah, I can finally realize that while I'm wallowing here in darkness..."

I was only trying to protect you! That's all I've ever been doing ever since you were born again! I can never lose you again!

"So, your plan was to let me get captured and stay down here with me until I die...?"

No--!

"Then, don't say you were protecting me when all you've done is put me and the others in danger! It's not just us anymore, Sam..."

I know that, but--.

"I'm done talking with you," I muttered.

Ao!

"Let me sleep..."

You can't shut me out!!!

"Good night. Or morning. I don't know what time it is..."

Don't do this! Ao? Ao?! Don't ignore me!!!

I ignored him and managed to fall asleep again while he screamed inside my head.

...

Sam was right about guards coming in to check on me. They came in the morning and woke me up. I was cranky, to say the least, but I didn't have enough energy to attack them. They give me decent proportions of food, but I barely eat a thing. I know I should, but I can't bring myself to. Especially when every time I swallow a bite, I feel the iron cuff around my neck squeeze against my skin. Drinking isn't any better, but I'm always confident I can hold it down.

Three times a day. Three meals a day. Three chances to see some sort of sign that darkness wasn't all that surrounded me. Three chances at feeling a draft of fresh air rather than the suffocating oxygen that's in the cellar.

Sometimes I expect my father or my mother to come down the steps. Whenever I think about Okaasan, I grow sad and long for her hugs, and kisses, and singing, and the way she rubs my head to relax me. Whenever I think about ChiChi, I punch a wall. I try not to think about him because then I waste my strength, and then I can barely move the rest of the day.

When I feel energized enough, I talk to the guards. I ask them how long I've been down here, what time it is, how the weather is outside, if they could turn on the lights in the cellar. It took a while, but one of them finally answered a question.

"One week," he had barked.

I've been down here for a week.

Time flies fast. Yet it's so agonizingly slow.

Sam barely talks to me. Sometimes I appreciate when he chimes in. Other times, I immediately tell him to shut up. I don't like getting mad at him, but, in those moments, I know if I listen to him any longer then I'll go crazy.

I miss having light in my eyes.

I miss Craig, and Xavier, and Kayla. I wonder what they're thinking knowing I haven't been showing up to school. I miss school, too.

I miss the mansion. I miss wandering the woods around it. I miss everyone. And my heart tugs violently when I think about Slenderman.

I miss Jack.

I fall asleep when he comes to mind, hoping that I can see him in my dreams. But most of the times I only have nightmares.

A guard comes back again to give me food.

"Another week," he grumbled.

Two weeks.

Time flies fast. Yet it's so agonizingly slow...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 655 36
*Not edited, I'm doing this on my phone. I do not own any of the Creepypasta, I own the following characters: Emily, Micah, Tyler, Cole, Dylan & The...
46.2K 1.6K 28
You always wanted a way out of town and away from the trauma of your every day life, but who knew it would come to you in a blue mask? Your life was...
8.7K 138 13
Eyeless Jack is in love with the newest creepypasta. He knew he was from the moment he laid "eyes" on her. But she does not appreciate his advances...
495K 16.2K 41
[COMPLETED] "There's something I just have to do. Remember that incident with BEN?" I frowned and slowly nodded my head. "Well, I need to make sure...