The Once and Future King

By MaddyLib_21

Hello! This is my Merlin fanfiction. Since I know I will never get over how Merlin ended, I made this in mode... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

The End

448 19 1
By MaddyLib_21

Hey guys! So that was the end of my story. I really hope you guys liked it. I'm gonna be honest the story went an it longer than I thought it was going to. But still I really enjoyed writing it. I haven't decided yet but there may or may not be a sequel sometime in the future. But if there is I think it will be a while away. But anyways I just really wanted to thank you all for reading my story! Also a big thanks to BekahKathleen for helping me out a lot with this at the beginning and also sometimes near the end. And for always being being first person to read a new chapter(with a couple exceptions.) I'm going to say again that I do not own Merlin or any of the characters in it. Again thanks so much for reading and I hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 251 20
Continuation of Merlin. (Fan fiction) In a Land of myth and a time of magic, there lived a Warlock with a great destiny. Though as the time past that...
546K 15.7K 129
When Merlin ventured back to Ealdor to help fight off Kanen, he returned to Camelot with someone else, his little sister, Miriam. With a fiery perso...
251 15 6
He does not remember the feeling of panic rising in his throat at the thought that he would not be discovered before he became nothing more than a de...
15.9K 497 6
I got the inspiration for this story from a similar oneshot on Fanfiction.net by Aeon The Dimensional Girl if the user wishes for me to take this one...