Book One: My Ghostly Wolf Pro...

Door Pantera06

CayLynn Mathison, is your average normal girl, or is she? While she doesn't have friends, it's by her choice... Meer

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

237 4 0
Door Pantera06

I was in the room on the bed, thinking about I am suppose to get Axe's human soul back into his body. Yeah, I can honestly say this is not area of expertise. I mean come on, I am a medium, not a witch. Well at least that I know of. Since I been in this room, I have searched all over trying to find something that may look like it holds some sort of spell. I have come up sort every time. It's starting to get a little irritating too.

I was currently laying flat on the floor, the blue bedding thrown up so it was out of my way, looking up the bed. Again. I looked all over until I got towards the head of the bed. There laying in the corner by the nightstand was a medallion of some sort.

I went to grab it but someone grabbed my ankle and yanked me across the floor. The brown carpet gave me burns on my arms and stomach as it made my shirt rise up. I hissed in pain. Damn that hurt. Then I was flipped over, with a foot coming down hard on my stomach knocking the air out of me. They kept their foot there pinning me to the floor.

I looked up to see Dale, Roman's right hand man, as he liked to call him. He looked down at me with hard, soulless eye and a permanent sneer. He bent down fast gripping my arm, hard enough to leave bruises and roughly yanked me up. I winced in pain.

"What were you doing?!" he growled into my face, getting really close that I could see the flecks of green in his sky blue eyes.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. I went to look away from his eyes, but his other hand grabbed my jaw and held me in place. I will admit, I am terrified. Would be crazy if I wasn't.

"I think you are lying!" he hissed. I shook my head no, real fast. "Whatever! Let's go. Roman what's you." he grumbled. He kept his hard gripped on my arm and pulling me forcefully from the room. He pulled me down the hall and around corners, never letting up on the hold he had on me.

We came the same room, that I was dragged to the first time. Roman was sitting behind his desk and Trevor was on the couch. I noticed him looking at Dale's hand that was digging into my arm. I clenched my teeth hard enough that I was surprised they never broke.

"Her she is." Dale grunted, slinging me away from him. I stumbled a few steps, but caught my balance before going face first into the ground. Roman looked up to my face, with distaste. Wow, that's a change from wanting to mark me not just a few days ago.

"I know your mate is coming to get you. I know you think he will save you, but don't get your hopes up, little girl. I'll be killing him long before that." he announced with a sinister smirk growing across his face. I frowned, wondering what he meant by that. "Take her somewhere, anywhere. As long as I don't have to look at her."

I felt the same arm being gripped. "I'll do it." I heard Trevor say. Dale threw me to him, where he caught me, turned me around and pushed me towards the door. I stumbled out into the hall, hearing the door slam shut behind us. Trevor caught me and took me back to the cellar I was in when I first woke up here. God, I hated this place.

"Don't worry, he won't hurt Byron." Trevor told me, shut and locked the door. I nodded. I turned around, looked at the walls and sighed. This is just great. I will never know what that thing is. That could've been for the spell. I groaned, pissed off.

I don't know how long I been down here. There are no windows to indicated anything. Hell they could be walking up now and I wouldn't know it. I haven't seen Axe since the last time we talked, so I don't know what is going on there.

It's so bleak down here. The musty smell turns my stomach. I haven't ate in god knows how long. Trevor hasn't been around since he put me in here. The energy feels like it is being ripped away from me. I don't like this feeling one bit. I feel depressed and lost. I have not slept since being back down here and I feel sick from the lack of food and rest. It feels like months ago, since I was kidnapped. I hope in a few minutes, I will wake up and it was all just a very realistic dream. Somehow though, I really doubt that. This is real and the worst nightmare in one's life.

We weren't that far away now. It was about another mile and we would be there. I can't wait to get to my baby. I need to see her with my own eyes to know she is ok. They better not have hurt her or I will enjoy their deaths. It's ok by me.

I walked threw some shrub, flinching when a branch came back and hit me in the face. That hurt. Walking on my dad mind link that it wouldn't be much longer until we stopped and we go over our plan one more time. 

'Son, make sure your head is clear.' my dad said to me.

'It's clear dad. I know what needs to be done. I won't fucked this up.' I told him.

'Good son.' then he was out of my head, so that my thoughts were my own again. Yeah, my mind was clear but it I still had her on my mind. That's just the way it is, when it comes to your mate.

A little while later we stopped about a quarter mile outside Roman's territory. Everyone gathered around my dad in wolf form, except Donna, so she could tell Ben everything. We waited for him to start speaking.

'Alright here it is one more time. I will take a hundred from the East. Jayce take a hundred from the West. Henry take a hundred from the North and son you take a hundred from the South.' my dad gave us our orders. We nodded our wolf heads. We all pick our hundred we wanted. 'The last remaining hundred instead of five minutes after we go in, three minutes.' They all nodded. 'Ben and Donna, you know what to do. In between that three minutes, you go inside to find CayLynn, get out and head right back home.' was his order. They nodded and everyone went their separate ways. I got in position waiting the order to go.

I was laid out on the cellar's floor. I could barely move. I was weak as hell and hating it. I hope Byron gets here soon. I don't know how much longer I can take without food or water. The musty smell is getting stronger. I found out why. The leaks in the wall. There is a mini waterfall on one of them. It's so cold down here.

"Cay?"  I heard Axe's voice call to me.

"Axe!" I choked out. My throat is so dry.

"Yeah. Byron and them are here. Your dad and Donna are too!" he told me, as he appeared in front of my eyes. "Oh my god! Have they been giving you anything to eat or drink?" I shook my head and it hurt to do. "Them assholes!" he growled.

"Hope they get to me soon." my voice crackled, causing me to cough hysterically. I finally stopped and sighed. Hope he gets me soon. I don't know how much longer I can take being down here. It's driving me crazy.

"Don't worry, they're here. Your dad and Donna are going to be the ones coming in to get you. Somehow you have to tell them about my body. It can't stay here, or I'll never come back. Three years away from Tallis, it's killing me. I miss him. I love him." Axe choked on a sob. I slowly brought my hand up to him and touched his cheek. He looked at me with pain filled eyes.

"I prom-" I choked. I cough trying to wet my throat. "I promise, I'll get" I paused coughing again. "I'll have them get your body out! I won't leave you here!" I stated, going into a coughing fit.

"Thank you! I'll be back hon. I'll do my best to get your dad and Donna to get down here as soon as possible." he told me, then was gone. I hope he can do it. I want out of here bad.

I laid here, until I heard the door open. I moved my neck as much as possible. Looking out of the corner of my eye, I saw Trevor. He walked over to me with a glass of water in hand. I looked at the glass with thirst coursing threw my body. He walked over to me and lifted my head, holding the glass to my cracked, chapped lips. I slowly drank the water.

"I'm sorry I haven't come sooner. He was keeping me tied up. I am guessing Axe told you everyone is here?" he asked me.

"Yeah." I whispered. He smiled down at me. I wanted to smile back but my lips would crack and bleed.

"Don't worry, I'll come back for you. I don't know if Donna and your dad will be able to make it down here. So, I'll be back. I have to go help them." I nodded and he was gone, but the door was left opened. I guess they will be to busy or whatever, to pay any attention to me. That is fine. I'll try to met them half way.

I slowly and painfully crawled my way to the door. My body burning and protesting to the movements. I felt my muscles wanting to lock up. I wouldn't let them. I had to get out of here. I got to the doorway, using it to help me stand to my feet. The whole way up, feeling every inch of my body screaming at me to stop. I hissed, wincing in pain but had to keep going. 

I stood there for a few, trying to let my body get used to standing. Once I felt my was ready to move, I clung to the wall using it as my support to walk. I dragged my legs down the hall towards the stairs. This should be fun. Slowly I got to them and stopped, looking up. There was Dale, sneering at me. Oh shit!

"Well now, how did you get out?" he hissed at me, demanding I tell him. I just stood there, breathing hard. I didn't know what to do now! I didn't want him manhandling me again. I could feel tears prick at the corner of my eyes. "Well?!" he shouted, stomping his way down the stairs, coming at me. I went to back up but from being so weak, fell backwards, hitting my head. Everything blurred.

He towered over my body laying there, a sinister glint in his eye. He picked his foot up and brought it down onto my body. I screamed from how much it hurt. He repeatedly kicked and stomped on my body, making the pain worse. It coursed threw my body at fast rates, not ever letting up. Attacking every muscle. The pain was getting worse and worse. I screamed bloody murder. Then as fast as the assault began, it stopped.

Appearing in my line of sight was my dad. I heard snarling and growling. had to be Donna and I hope she was kicking his sorry ass! My dad moved me out of harms way and cradled me in his arms. I sobbed uncontrollably, clinging to my dads neck. He lightly as he could, rubbed soothing circles on my back.

I heard a very loud rumble and looked towards the stairs to see Roman. He was shaking with rage burning in his eyes. Face beat red. Eyes black as midnight. Then he shifted into his wolf. He took a single leap of the stairs, grabbing my leg with his teeth. I screamed out, trying to kick him in the face. The adrenaline pumping threw my veins.

I heard the sound of tearing flesh and felt the burning sensation it left. It left me screaming and crying. He gave one good tug and got me out of my dads strong grip. He sank his teeth deeper, snapping the bone in half. I screamed so loud it bounced off the walls and up the stairs. Then my world faded.

I heard the most god awful scream. My mate! I knew it was her. That bastard is hurting. I just knew it. I ripped another wolfs throat out, spitting it to the ground and barreled towards the door. I had to save her. She was number one in my eyes. Things out here, they were fine. So far none of our wolves dead. Hope we kept it that way.

I ran threw the door and straight to the stairs where Donna had said she was lead to. I got to the doorway and what I saw stopped me cold in my tracks. Froze me to my spot.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.7K 84 42
*Sequel to The Runaway. You don't have to read that book to understand this one.* Skylar Perez is a loud and social girl. Ever since she was small sh...
368K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
22.4K 2.1K 35
Seventeen year old Kayla Simmons has always been normal, completely ordinary. So when the new guy in town comes and completely changes everything she...
64.4K 1.5K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...