To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

By KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... More

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

Ch. 14 Only one winner

1.5K 121 9
By KassandraVivu

Chapter 14 only one winner

Kassie POV

I was in a room, with a man that was going to die if he didn't get the help he needs.

"Stay with me," I say to him, seeing that he was unconscious but still breathing.

I had to stop the bleeding, I look down at his wounds and saw how many he had.

I quickly place his head down softly and rushed towards the closet to find something to stop the bleeding. Anything would help right now. I notice a couple of scarves and I grab those to tie around his womb so I can stop the bleeding which is exactly what I did.

Where was Chris? I asked myself knowing I didn't even know the answer.

I had to do something, I had to fight back. I couldn't just let him do this.

He was practically holding us, hostage.

I look at the police officer who was lying on the floor.

I had to do this for him, I couldn't let this monster take away any more people life.

I move the police officer body in the closet and made sure he was fine.

I walked towards the door and open it, looking at my surroundings. I could barely see anything in the dark and I wasn't going to turn on my flashlight on my iPhone which would basically let the killer know that I was out the room.

I closed the door lightly and made my way to the hallway.

I let my ears do the most work, I tried to see if I could hear this monster but I heard nothing and that was the scariest sound of all.

Not knowing where this person was and what he was going to do next started to bring fear to my body but I had to be brave.

The man who was lying in the closet needed me to be brave.

I felt my surroundings and started making my way downstairs and that's when I heard a strange sound.

I wasn't going to scream out "Who is it!" only an idiot would do that.

I begin walking more quieter, not making a noise.

I walked down the stairs and stop at the last step to see if I would hear anything.

Noises were coming from Chris office.

I became alert that he was in Chris office, I rushed towards the kitchen and grabbed the flower vase.

If I opened the draw and tried to look for a knife he might hear it.

I walked towards Chris office. The door was open and I saw him inside the office going through things.

His back was facing me.

I quietly made my way towards him so I can hit him with the vase.

He wanted to play this little game, I'll play with him but there will be one winner and that winner would be me.

As I made my way towards him, I saw a mark on his body.

It was a tattoo. I froze, I've seen that tattoo before....

Where have I seen this tattoo before and on who?

I got lost in my thoughts and it was too late because he turned around to face me with the mask on his face.

"Looking for your next victim? or trying to see if I figured out who you were yet?" I asked him, I actually had no idea who he was yet but I wanted him to think I did.

He stared at me and I stared right back at him.

"Did you think I would be scared of you? you've been figured out. what are you going to do now?" I told him

He moved his head to the side and threw it back as if to laugh at me.

He suddenly had a knife in his hand.

Where did the fuck that comes from?

He walked towards me with the knife.

I hit him with the Vase and kick him in the stomach which dropped him on the floor.

I continued kicking him.

"You stupid son of a bitch give me back my stuff," I said to him and he grabbed my feet pulling me down.

He suddenly got on top of me and memories rushed through my head,

I punched him in the throat and that blow pushed him back.

I quickly ran out the room.

I felt him running right behind me and I didn't bother turning around as I kept pushing things his way.

I rushed to the front door and ran as fast as I could.

I saw police cars and I didn't stop running.

Oh now they wanted to come

I kept running and I saw Chris quickly get out one of the cars and ran towards me.

I immediately ran into his arms.

"He's in the house, he was running after me. He killed one of the cops and the other one is upstairs in your room closet."

"Shh I'm here now, I'm so sorry I left you alone but I am here now." He told me running his hand through my hair.

I squeeze him tighter and saw from the corner of my eyes that the others were rushing into the house and so were the medics.

"Officer Felix is dead in the car." I heard one of the officers say.

"God man, he has a wife and three children." the other one says.

My heart dropped.

Chris moved me away from the chaos and put his finger under my chin bringing my head up.

"Don't think it?" he said but it was too late, I already was thinking it.

That it was my fault.

"He had a family Chris. He had children." I said to him knowing he probably knew.

"I know Kass and the best thing we could do now is try to find this man and end him. Not blame it on ourselves." He told me and I nodded my head.

"I think I know him," I said and Chris looked at me with a shocked look.

"Who is he?" he asked and I shook my head letting more tears fall out.

"I don't know but I feel like I know him and I think that's why he's trying to hurt me because he knows I might find out who he is because deep inside I probably already know who he is.

The officers came out Chris place and so did the medics quickly rushing the injured officer into the ambulance.

One of the officers approaches Chris and me,

He gave me a sad look and I quickly looked away knowing what he was going to say.

"We couldn't find him." he said and Chris nodded his head and the officer nodded to the both of us and walked away.

"If you want we can stay in a hotel." Chris offered me and I shook my head,

so I could bring danger to the people who were staying in the hotel,

No thanks.

"I'm fine staying here honestly," I said and he nodded his head.

"I'll get more officers to guard the place." He said and I quickly shook my head.

"No! No more. Please. I'll be fine with just you please." I beg him and he looked at me wanting to decline it but eventually nodded his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost been an hour and they couldn't find any of the monsters fingerprints in the house and that brought a shiver down my spine.

He thought this through.

The police officers and the Chris squad left and Chris and I were back in his house.

"Come here." He told me and I walked into his arms.

"I thought I would lose you." He said and I stayed still.

"Why? because I was a witness and you were supposed to protect me?" I asked and look up at him, staring into his eyes.

Chris leaned his head on mine.

"No, because I'm falling for you because I like you." He told me and I felt his grip around me get tighter.

"I like you Kassie and I will protect you. I won't let anything happen to you." He told me and he moves his head away from mine.

He trailed kisses all over my face and I let him do it.

I knew that I like him too, I knew that I wanted him too.

He gently kissed my lips and I didn't know how badly I craved that very moment until a spark ran through my body.

He looked at me as if to see if I were okay and I look back at him.

"Sleep with me tonight," I said

*****Kassandra Speaks*********

SO Kassie most likely know the killer but who could it be? who can this killer be? Hmm, can any of you guess who?

Finally Kassie and Chris are starting to realize how they feel about each other, like FINALLY haha how many chapters did it take?

What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?

Will Kassie figure out who the killer is?

Will Chris be able to keep Kassie safe?

Will the killer go after someone Kassie love......?

Until the next chapter my dolls!

Vote, COMMENT, AND SHARE

much love

Mama Doll loves you all

xoxo

-Kassandra vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Perceptive By tom

Mystery / Thriller

36.6K 650 24
UPDATES ON EVERY TUESDAY! #EDITING Have you ever heard of dreams becoming reality? Reality becoming a question mark? When clouds of confusion blo...
1.1M 9.3K 10
Hayley's on the run from a stalker who's determined to make her pay. When she saves the life of the local Alpha, exposing her new location in the pro...
90.5K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...
204K 9.7K 72
"Captain, please reconsider. There's no way I'll be able to work with her. She's reckless, she doesn't follow orders, and she's a danger to the opera...