Diana

By morganlivingston

What happens when Harry comes in to her life what happens to Diana? Read Diana and find out... Diana Rose is... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Authors Note
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Five

9 1 0
By morganlivingston

Harry's P.O.V

After Diana finished my hands I reach for a rag and tell her to sit.
When I wipe her cuts with the alcohol but she doesn't even flinch, just blinks. I hate that she's so used to this.
I notice her t shirt on here stomach is bloody so I go to clean it up and she doesn't let me and I understand. I just met her, I don't think she wants too take her shirt off in front of me yet.

I leave the bathroom and walk to my dresser and get one of my t shirts. I come back to the bathroom and I see Diana looking in the mirror at herself crying while trying to clean herself. I juat stare at all the cuts and giant bruises.

"Oh my god..." I breathe out and she instantly pulls her shirt down.

"I-Uhm- You should have knocked." She wipes her face of tears and I just walk towards her.
"C'mere love." I say gently pulling her forward so I can hold her.

"Did you do those to your self?" I ask but she just started crying again and holds me tightly.
"That bruise from him?" She just nods.

We stand there until she calms down and pulls back and I pull her chin up to look at her face and wipe her tears. I put this small strand of hair behind her ear and just look at her eyes.

"Do you want help with your stomach?" I ask and she nods.

I back up and grab the hem of her t shirt.

"Is it okay if I...?" I ask and she nods and raises her arms up.

So I pull the shirt up slowly so I don't get her wounds and hurt her. When is off my eyes dart top the huge bruise on her side. I grab the alcohol and start cleaning her up. She hisses here and there and starts to cry.

"Its okay Diana. You're okay. I'm done." I say but I grab a clean warm rag and wipe her face, neck, chest, and shoulders so the dirt is off.
I grab my t shirt and slip it on her gently and pick her up from off the toilet and carry her to my bed and last her down. I sit down next to her and rub her back gently with my fingertips and start humming randomness.

"I'm sorry for everything, than you for helping me, bit I need to go home
and-" she says while getting up. But I interupt her.
"No." I say sternly.
"No?"
"You're not going back." I argue while looking at her.
"Harry I have to. I live there, my belongings are there."
"I can't let you go back."
"Buy Harry-"
"Diana look what he did to you today! Has it been this bad before?" I say gesturing to her self.
She just looks down and fiddles with my t shirt.

"Just stay tonight." I say and she nods. I walk towards her and gently grab her fave and look at her in her eyes.
"You're going to be safe. I won't let anything happen to you."
"Okay." She says and I hold her in a gentle embrace.

"Are you hungry?" I ask
"I'm fine."
"When did you eat last?"
"I don't know."
"C'mon I'll make us flapjacks." I say while pulling her into the kitchen.

Diana's P.O.V

I sit on the island in the kitchen and watch him cook and look at how all his muscles move with every single movement. I go to get down and I hear someone scream Harry's name and it scares me and then everything's blur and I feel pain on my side.

Word count:  620

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 294 28
What happens when Vanessa gets a stalker? How long will it take her to notice him? Will she fall in love with her stalker?
320 2 26
Their love story is her everything. But when their story starts becoming a not so 'happy' story, what will she do to save it? Or what will it turn he...
32.1K 658 37
As humans, we are all so oblivious to all of the cruelty and horror simultaneously occurring in the world. We’re all so wrapped up in leading our own...
26K 227 150
As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her past let her live out her lovelife?