Chapter Eleven

Diana's P.O.V

I finished getting dressed and head down stairs to everyone.

"Do you like her?" I don't know that voice.
"I don't know. Im just helping her out and protecting her. I don't want her to get hurt. " That voice was Harry's.

"Have you guys kissed?"
There was a long pause until he answered.
"Yeah."
I heard some one day"aww" but I decided that it might be okay to go down the stairs now.
I sit next to Harry and his face is slightly red and I look at Louis and he is smiling real big.

"Diana, these are my mates. Louis, who you've met. Zayn is the one who's tan with all of the tattoos. Liam has the milk chocolate buzz cut. Niall is the blonde with the Irish accent.
Guys, this is Diana. My new roommate you could say."

"Hi." "Was up." "Hello." They all say in unison.
"Hi." I shyly wave

"So how did you meet Harry?" I think Zack asked.
"Starbucks. He bumped into me and spilled my drink and he bought me a new one."
"He used that on you so he could talk to you. That's one of his ways you could say, to get the girls."
I look at Harry.
"Really Harry. Is that true?"
He nods smiling.
"Wow haha you could've just came up and talked to me silly."
"Eh. Didn't want to." He shrugs.
"Wanna play a game or something?" Liam asks
"TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis cheers.
"I'm up for it. How about you Diana?" Harry says.
"Sure." I shrug.

"Okay, Harry. Truth or dare?" Niall asks first.
"Truth."
"Is it true that you sleep naked ?"
"Kind of. I only do it in the summer."

I could never sleep naked. What if someone breaks in and I have to fight them, naked...

"Diana, truth or dare?" Louis asks.
"Pick truth." Harry whispers.
"Dare." I tell Louis.
"Oh Diana, should've listened to Harry. I dare you to lick peanut butter off of Harry's v-line."
"What?! Ew no."
"Chicken." Louis days while make chicken noises.
"I..I'm allergic to peanuts. "
"He has whipped cream."
"I'm not gonna win this am I?"
"Only if you do the dare Diana."
"Ugh. I'm not a chicken. I'm just shy."
"Do it Diana. We won't look."
"Oh my God fine I'll do it."
"YES!" Louis cheers.

He runs into the kitchen and grabs the whipped cream and comes back and pretty much rips Harry's shirt off and put whipped cream on his v-line.

"That's tickles Lou." Harry chuckles.
"Oh well Harry." He responds
"You suck Louis." I say crossing my arms giving him a evil look.
"You'll live Diana."

I look over to Harry and he's lasting on the ground with whipped cream on him and I can't help but laugh.
I walk over to him and quickly do two small licks of the cream.

"That doesn't count. You have to lick it all off." Louis says.
"Ugh fine."
I lick the rest off and sit back in my spot and wrap my self as a burrito of embarrassment.
"Louis truth or dare?" I ask
"DARE BABY!!" He yells.
"I dare you to kiss Harry."
"No why an I being picked for everything!" Harry pipes in.
"Okay fine. Louis I dare you to strip and put peanut butter on your body then walk down to the store and try to buy more peanut butter. "
Everyone starts laughing as Louis's mouth drops.
"Do it. Or you're chicken." I say crossing my arms.
He gives me the evil eye and starts to strip.
"Leave the boxers on Louis oh my god." Zayn says. I think that's his name. Zack or Zayn.

Louis puts peanut butter on his stomach and chest then leaves.

After about 20 minutes there is a knock on the for and Liam answers it and there are two cops holding Louis with hand cuffs on.

"He days he is with you guys and this was a dare." The first cop gestures to Louis. "Is this true?"
I laugh.
"Yes but at didn't think he would actually do it. I'm sorry. " Liam says as they uncuff Louis and let us have him.
"Have a good night you guys. Be safe, no more dares like that." The second cop says.
We shut the door and all start laughing.

So instead of truth or dare they decided to play video games but I said I'd watch. Zayn left to see his girl friend so it was just me, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall. I am sitting on the couch next to Harry watching them play the video game. Soon I'm tired and start to fall asleep.

*************

I feel my self being lifted up and carried. I don't open my eyes because I know it's Harry. He lays me down on a bed and covers me up with the blankets and kisses my forehead.
"Good night Diana."
"Good night Harry."
Harry jumps back when I respond.
"I thought you were sleeping. You almost gave me a heart attack Diana."
"I'm sorry Harry. Uhm. I hate to ask but, eh never mind. Good night."
"What is it Diana. You can ask me any thing."
"Can I sleep with you tonight?"
"Of course you can. "
He picks me back up again and carries me to his room.
"Harry I can walk."
"I know dandelion. But I like to carry you."
"I'm to heavy. You don't need to carry me you'll hurt your back. "
"Diana you're light as a feather which isn't good. You need to be a little heavy. How much so you weigh?"
"I don't know."
"We're checking."
He takes me into the bathroom and sets me on the scale.
"93 pounds." He reads
I fiddle with my shirt and look down.
"Diana, why is it so low?"
"I-I'm...I have an eating disorder of some sort. It starts with an A."
"Anorexia."
I just look in his eyes and see nothing but sadness and sorrow.
He hugs nee and carries me over to his bed and lays me down in the bed. He hovers over top of me and looks me in my eyes then down to my chest and stomach. He lifts up my shirt and starts tracing my rib bones.
"This, is not okay. "
He puts his hands on the sides of my hips and touches the hip bones.
"This, is not okay." He kisses each bone that is sticking out that he can see and kisses my scars and my cuts and I watch every move he does. When he's done he comes back up to my face and looks in my eyes.
I still see the sorrow and sadness.
I lift my hands up and push his curls back so I can see his eyes better and I just hold my hands in his hair looking into his eyes. He leans in and kisses me and I instantly kiss back and my first instinct in to wrap my legs around his torso and gently tug his hair.
Which causes him to gently moan.
He lifts me up so I'm straddling his lap and he cups his hands under my bum and pulls me closer.
The kiss gets deeper and he puts a hand on my shoulder and pushed away from the kiss.
"I'm sorry if I did any thing wrong I'm new to this."
"You don't need to apologize Diana. I do. We just meet and I'm kissing you like we are dating."
"Oh." I though
Thought he liked me? Why would he. I'm ugly. He only says those things about you to make you feel better. He doesn't care about you. He's only kissing you out of pity. He feels bad because you're ugly and fast and be only wants you to think you're pretty so you can stop crying and he can be left alone. He's only letting you sleep in his bed out of pity. He doesn't care about you. He only pity's you.

"SHUT UP!" I scream at the voices.
"What did I say?" Harry asks confused.
I just get up and run out of the room and in to mine.
"DIANA." He calls after me.
I run into my bath room and lock the door. I lean against the door crying and my eyes see the blade on my counter and I grab it and start cutting my arm not paying attention to the banging on my door. I realize how bad I'm cutting and I throw the blade across the floor and I start rocking back and forth trying to calm down.
Harry is still banging on the for so I decide to wrap my arm up in paper towel then put my sleeves down and unlock the door then sit back on the floor and Harry runs in so quick he almost falls. He rushes in front of me and holds me rocking me back and forth. After a while I feel dizzy and start to doze off on Harry's shoulder.
"Diana?" Is the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.

************

I'm so sorry I took forever to update. I've been sick and I have my job and school work. Ugh it sucks. Let me know how you like the story so far and vote.
~Morgan

Word count 1552