Chapter Five

Harry's P.O.V

After Diana finished my hands I reach for a rag and tell her to sit.
When I wipe her cuts with the alcohol but she doesn't even flinch, just blinks. I hate that she's so used to this.
I notice her t shirt on here stomach is bloody so I go to clean it up and she doesn't let me and I understand. I just met her, I don't think she wants too take her shirt off in front of me yet.

I leave the bathroom and walk to my dresser and get one of my t shirts. I come back to the bathroom and I see Diana looking in the mirror at herself crying while trying to clean herself. I juat stare at all the cuts and giant bruises.

"Oh my god..." I breathe out and she instantly pulls her shirt down.

"I-Uhm- You should have knocked." She wipes her face of tears and I just walk towards her.
"C'mere love." I say gently pulling her forward so I can hold her.

"Did you do those to your self?" I ask but she just started crying again and holds me tightly.
"That bruise from him?" She just nods.

We stand there until she calms down and pulls back and I pull her chin up to look at her face and wipe her tears. I put this small strand of hair behind her ear and just look at her eyes.

"Do you want help with your stomach?" I ask and she nods.

I back up and grab the hem of her t shirt.

"Is it okay if I...?" I ask and she nods and raises her arms up.

So I pull the shirt up slowly so I don't get her wounds and hurt her. When is off my eyes dart top the huge bruise on her side. I grab the alcohol and start cleaning her up. She hisses here and there and starts to cry.

"Its okay Diana. You're okay. I'm done." I say but I grab a clean warm rag and wipe her face, neck, chest, and shoulders so the dirt is off.
I grab my t shirt and slip it on her gently and pick her up from off the toilet and carry her to my bed and last her down. I sit down next to her and rub her back gently with my fingertips and start humming randomness.

"I'm sorry for everything, than you for helping me, bit I need to go home
and-" she says while getting up. But I interupt her.
"No." I say sternly.
"No?"
"You're not going back." I argue while looking at her.
"Harry I have to. I live there, my belongings are there."
"I can't let you go back."
"Buy Harry-"
"Diana look what he did to you today! Has it been this bad before?" I say gesturing to her self.
She just looks down and fiddles with my t shirt.

"Just stay tonight." I say and she nods. I walk towards her and gently grab her fave and look at her in her eyes.
"You're going to be safe. I won't let anything happen to you."
"Okay." She says and I hold her in a gentle embrace.

"Are you hungry?" I ask
"I'm fine."
"When did you eat last?"
"I don't know."
"C'mon I'll make us flapjacks." I say while pulling her into the kitchen.

Diana's P.O.V

I sit on the island in the kitchen and watch him cook and look at how all his muscles move with every single movement. I go to get down and I hear someone scream Harry's name and it scares me and then everything's blur and I feel pain on my side.

Word count:  620