Chapter Eight

Diana's P.O.V

I wake up and it's about 5 P.M
Harry's still asleep so I decide to take a short shower in the guest bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I have three messy purple circles up my neck from Harry. I touch the darkeat one which was where my neck and collar bones touch and it hurts. I shake my head and I turn on the water and undress. I notice the hickeys again and remember everything and I can't help but smile a bit.
I get in the shower and stand in the hot water and let it run down my back and let my head soak. I start washing my hair and I start singing Please Don't Go by Joel Adams. I love the song. I rinse my hair and start washing my body and it burns where I cut myself and I can't help but start to cry. I finish up my shower and when I get out I look in the mirror and see all of my cuts and bruises and all the ugliness on me and everything. I feel so ugly and worthless. I don't understand why Harry thinks I'm beautiful. I have scars everywhere and I'm fat. I just don't understand. I just slide to the floor and cry. I feel the urge to cut so I get back up and grab the razor and create five new lines on my lower right hip. I sit there watching the blood come to the surface and keep crying. I get up and get dressed and leave the bathroom and lay on my bed crying. Soon I cry my self to sleep.

Harry's P.O.V

I wake up cold and alone in my bed. I sit up looking around for Diana and I start to panic and I jump out of bed and look around my house and I go in the Diana's bed room and I didn't see her but I hear a shower and singing. I stand by the door listening to her amazing voice sing.
"So pleeeaasssee don't go, most nights pray for you to come home. Praying to the lord, praying for my soul. "
He voice sounds amazing. After a couple minutes I hear crying then a clattering noise like a small object bring thrown or something. I hear her getting ready to come out so I run into the closet and shut the door slightly.
I see her come out of the bathroom in one of my baggy shirts. She lays down crying and soon falls asleep. I get out of the closet and notice the shirt rode up a bit when she laid down and I see red lines and I walk over to her unconscious body and lift the shirt up more to reveal the freshly made cuts.
I lean down and kiss ever single one.

"What are you doing?" I hear her mumble.
"I..I'm just uh-"
"Why are you lifting my shirt up? What after you doing in here?"
"I was looking for you and I heard you were in the shower and-"
"You were watching me?"
"NO! I -"
"Harry get out please. "
"Why did you do that to your self."
"Harry just-"
"No Diana. Why." I say sternly.
"Because I'm ugly and worthless and stupid. I deserve it. I killed my mother. Im the reason she is dead! If I wasn't born she would still be alive!"
"Diana-"
"Leave me alone!" She gets up and runs away from me and I just sigh. After a couple minutes I hear her yell something so I get up to find out what she said but I look around my whole house and can't find her and I panic.

Diana's P.O.V

"I'm going for a walk." I yell then walk out the front door. Its a bit chilly out as always in England. I walk past a park and notice little kids running around and laughing. Why couldn't I've had that? Why did my mother have to die? If it wasn't for me she would be alive. I ruined everything. I didn't realize I was crying until a little girl asks her mom why I'm crying. I don't know why but I just ran. I don't know where to but I just ran.
I ran out of breath near an alley and seen a cute smokey gray cat meowing at me. I sit down with it and play with it and pet it.

"Well aren't you cute." I heard a voice say and I immediately stand up looking around for who said that.
"Who's there?"
A guy comes out of the corner with a smirk on his face.
"They call me Hunter." He says while walking towards me.
"Why Hunter?"
"Because I stalk my prey."
I go to run but he grabs my arm before I could.
"Going some where?" He holds my chin facing him and he looks at my face then my body up and down and I feel so disgusted.
"Your going to be great. Now stay quite."
He goes to kiss me but I turn my face away from him.
"Don't touch me." I say sternly
"Feisty. I like that."
He pulls me forward and I scream and he spins me around so my back is against him and he covers my mouth.
"Shut the hell up."
I bite his hand really hard and he yells in pain and let's me go so I immediately make a run for it. Being the cluts I am I trip over my two feet and fall. I go to get up but a pair of shoes stand in front of my face. I look up and see Harry angrily starring straight ahead to Hunter.
"Leave her alone." Harry says and I quickly get up and run behind him.
"Or what?"
"You wanna find out?" Harry says walking towards him but I jump in front. Hunter and Harry are right in front of each other.
"Harry don't." I beg but he's focused on Hunter.
"Please Harry." I beg again and he looks down at me and his body softens.
"Let's go home Diana." We turn around and are about to start walking but Hunter says some thing.
"I'll see you around little bitch. I'm not done with you."
Harry spins around and punches Hunter in the face.
"Don't come near her again or I swear to god I will kill you." He threatens while having onto Hunter's shirt then pushes him down.
Harry walks back over to me and walks me back to his car and we drive back to his house in silence.

Word count: 1113