Chapter Ten

Diana's P.O.V

"Where do you want to go first Diana?"
"I've never been to the mall. So mall?"
"Sounds good."

We walk into the mall and it's huge. So many colors and smells.

"Let's go to bed bath and beyond and get you some stuff for your room."
"Okay Haz."
He looks at me weird.
"Haz? You're giving me a nick name now?"
"Yeah why not?"
"Not fair I can't come up with one for you."
"You'll think of some thing Haz."
"Hmmmm. Dandelion."
"Why??"
"You're hair is kind of blonde in the sun like one and also I love dandelions."
"Why do you love dandelions?"
"Because no one else does. In a feild of roses, I'd pick the dandelions. Like you. Different, like a dandelion."
I nod at his answer approving it.

We go into bed bath and beyond and I fall in love with this maroon bed spread. We walk around the store some more and I'm not really looking, I don't want Harry to spend his money on me.

"Want a vanity?"
"A what?" I have no idea what that is.
"A vanity. This thing, it's basically a desk with a mirror on it."
I look at the price and shake my head no.

"Diana. Do you want it. Don't worry about the price."
"Harry I'm fine I don't want it. I don't like mirrors any way."
"Why?"
"Harry I don't want it just leave it."
I snap walking away. I don't like mirrors, I don't want it. Why can't he just say okay.
"Diana why are you crying?"
I didn't even know I was. But I just keep walking towards the paint isle.
But he grabs my body in a hug and starts petting my hair to calm me down. I don't know why, but it works.

"I'm sorry."
He doesn't speak. Just keeps doing what he is doing. After what feels like forever, I sadly pull away and wipe my face.
"Let's go get me some paint for my room. The yellow is a ugly color. Haha."

*********
After a few hours of trying on clothes and shoes we go home. Haz took me to Victoria's Secret and he picked me out some undergarments which was a little awkward at first but then funny because he put on a bra goofing around. He picked out a lot of black or red stuff and some thongs but I did NOT want those. We got matching onesies. His is red with Mickey mouse on it and mine is black with Minnie mouse.

Right now we are wearing our onesies and watching the movie Trolls and eating pizza.
After my third piece of pizza I feel sick and run to the bathroom and throw up.

I feel Harry behind me holding my hair back and rubbing my back.
I lean over the toilet waiting for this to stop. After a while I stop and Harry starts to run a bath for me.

"Does this feel to hot?" He gently puts my hand in the water.
"N-no" my voice is so hoarse and my throat burns.
"I'll be right back Dandelion."
I sit there on the floor leaning against the wall with no energy to get up and wait for Harry.

He comes back with some water and crackers.
"Here love. Drink some of this for your throat."
I take a sip but right after I just cough.
Harry looks at me with sad eyes but I give him I weak smile to show him I'm fine.

"Wan-nt help getting i-in?"
I shake my head no and try to get up but fail epically.
I look at my lap and slowly nod.
He stands up and gently picks me up and lays me on his bed and I look at him confused.

"It's easier this way to take the onesie off."
He starts unzipping my onesie and I watch every move he makes. He doesn't look at anything except my cuts kissing every single one making me look away.
"I'm going to leave your undergarments on. Is that okay?"
I nod.
He picks me back up again like I weigh nothing but I know I'm heavy.
He puts me in the water gently and sits behind my head and starts brushing my hair and doing something to it. He motions me to look up at the ceiling and I think he's French braiding my hair.

Once he's done I lean my head on the tub and stare at him and study his face and he stares right back.

"Do you feel any better?"
"Yeah." My voice is kind of back now.
"Good. Why did that happen?"
"I'm not used to that much food. I ate too much."
He just nods with sad eyes.

"Hazza!" We hear some one yell. I think it's the guy from last time.

Harry sighs and shakes his head.

"I'll be back Dandelion." He kisses my for head and leaves the bathroom. I sink in the tub a little more and relax and close my eyes enjoying the warmth and soon I feel sleepy and doze off.

Harry's P.O.V

I walk down stairs to Louis.
"Whats up Lou."
"I brought some drinks. Thought all of us could get to know the girl and play video games or something."
"She's in a bath right now, but we could start and when she's done she will come down. I'll check on her soon. But right now I'm going to beat your ass in COD."

**********
" I won!" I yell in victory at everyone and they all groan. I look at the time and notice its been almost two hours. Diana should be out by now.

"I'll be back guys." But they already started a new game with out me.

I walk into the bathroom and see her sleeping in the tub. I smile to myself and walk over to her and sit in front of her.

"Dianaaaa." I lightly say and start to stroke her cheek.
"Diana." I say a bit louder and she wakes up and stares at me.
"You feel asleep in the bath."
She looks at the bath water and blushes. God shes so adorable.
No Harry stop it you just met her.
"Want help out our are you okay?"
"I'll be okay. Can you bring me clothes?"
"Yup."
I walk out of the bathroom and get her new undergarments and go back to the bathroom. I set them on the counter for her.

"I'll be down stairs when you're done."
"Okay. Who's all here?"
"My friends. They wanted to meet you. Do you care?"
"No I'll be down soon."
"Okay."