Chapter Seven

Diana's P.O.V

I can't believe Harry asked me move in. I'm scared my dad will come after me.

Right now we are drinking a bit and watching some show on Netflix that isn't that bad. I like it.

"What is the show called?" I ask Harry.
"American Horror Story: Murder House."
"I don't mind it. I just don't like all the...stuff. " I say
"What stuff? Blood?"
"No. The..STUFF.  You know." I say raising my eyebrows.
"Ooooh. Haha. The sexy scenes?" He asks and I just nod embarrassed.
"You're so innocent. Like a little kitten." He says poking my nose.

When the episode is over I ask Harry something that's been bothering me.

"Why do you always change the subject when I bring up you singing?"

He just sits still looking at his lap.

"Harry?"
"Do you want to know why I hate abusive people?"
"You're changing the subject. "
"No. I'm telling you why."
I look at him strange.

"My father was abusive to my mum, sister, and myself. Whenever he would argue with my mum I would sing for my sister to calm her down. That was years ago. Now hes behind bars for rape, abuse, drugs, and attempt for murder. So I've had no reason to sing anymore. When I think of singing I just don't feel I have it anymore. I did a talent show once and they said I wasn't good. I haven't sang since. That was in high school sophomore year."

I listen to the story shocked and heartbroken. I reach over to wipe his tears but he just gets up and walks away and goes in his room and locks the door.

I upset him. I made him remember something he hates and wants to forget. I ruined everything. I'm so stupid. Why can't I just shut up. Why am I so stupid. Why do I mess everything up?!
"So stupid." I tell myself and get up and go to the guest bedroom and lock the door and go to the bathroom and lock the door. I go through the drawers and cabinets and in the shower.
I finally found one.
I lift my shirt and make one for being stupid. And another for hurting Harry. More for being stupid.

I realize what I've done and slide to the floor with my head in my hands and cry.

"Diana...?"
I look up and see Harry with tear stained cheeks. He bends down and makes eye contact with me with tears in our eyes he looks down to the razor and takes it from me and puts it in the sink. He picks me up and carries me to the bed and lays me down and he lays with me and faces me and starts stroking my hair.

"I'm sorry." I say looking down.
"Its fine Diana. I promise. Look at me."
I look up to his eyes.
"I'm okay Diana. I promise."
I don't say any thing I just look at him.
I see his eyes look down slightly and then back up. It took me a second to realize what he looked at. And at the same time I realized he did it again.

"Can I?" He asks quietly and I just barely nod.

He slowly starts to lean forward and he's so close and he pauses to see if I change my mind. But I don't. He looks into my eyes one last time before closing his and connecting our lips softly. I instantly kiss back. After a couple seconds he moves his lips on mine and kisses me a little harder and deeper and I do as well. His lips are so soft like butter and I feel a weird feeling in my chest. He gently grabs my lower hip and pulls me forward to get closer to him and my first instinct was to put my hand in his hair. He swiped his tounge on my bottom lip for enterance but I pull on his hair to separate us and I didn't even realize how out of breath I was till now. We both are breathing hard and our foreheads are pressed to each other.

"You're such a good kisser. How many boyfriends have you had and which taught you to kiss like that? Haha."

"I've only had two boyfriends. One was in 4th grade we never kissed. We dated for 3 days. My second was gay and used me as a cover up. He only kissed my cheek."

"Wait. You've never kissed anyone before?"
"Yeah." I say embarrassed.
"Well holy shit. I was your first kiss?"
I just nod.
"How was it?" He asks sitting up looking at me.
"I liked it." I say embarrassed and I'm sure I look like a tomato.
"I did to." He says with a smile and I smile to.
"What made you want to kiss me?" I ask.
"I'm not sure but something just kept telling me to since I met you."
"Oh."
He lays back down with me and looks at me more.
"Why did you do it Diana?" He asks looking at me with pain in his eyes.
"I'm not entirely sure Harry. I just kept have negitive thoughts after you left me in the living room."
"I'm so sorry Diana."
"Its okay Harry."
He just hugs me for a long time and when I pull back I look him in the eyes. "You can do it again if you like."
I hope he does but he just sat there and I look down and stand up but then he does to and he walks in front of me and grabs my face and kisses me deeply. I hold on to his hips for support and kiss back just as deep as he is. His hands lower softly touching me and he makes his way down to my hips and pulls me closer and kisses hard and deeper. He asks for entrance and I give it a try and I open my mouth a bit and my tougne  instantly danced with his. I didn't really like it so I pull away and he instantly starts kissing my neck and I can't help but tilt my head to the side for him. He's kissing, softly biting and sucking up and down my neck. Its like he's looking for something.
Just as I think that he sucks on a certain spot and it makes me making a noise I've never made and a funny feeling in my stomach along with a tingle down my spine.

"Harry." I say breathless but he keeps going.
"Harry." I say again bit louder.
He pulls away and looks in my eyes.
"Im sorry. Did I hurt you?" He asks looking over me.
"No. It's just to much. We just met. "
"I'm sorry. Your lips are tempting and you're so beautiful. I just can't help it." He rubs my bottom lip with his thumb then give me one last kiss.
"Let's go take a nap." I say while walking to the guest bedroom but Harry pulls me back.
"Stay with me." He looks sad so I do and we lay on the bed and almost instantly I fall asleep.

Word count: 1202