The vampire's maid

By LoryKuraimel

I bite my lip in order to prevent any noises from slipping out and pull one last time. The rope falls off of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptet 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
!!!Important!!!
My dearest Butler etc
Cast?
Tag, you're it
¿Book 3?
Covers
Cast
New book ayeee

Chapter 86

11.6K 483 38
By LoryKuraimel

I think I will only update every second day from now on. That way I have more time and can relax.

Oh and if someone of you speaks Korean: does 유해원 (Yoo Hae-Won) sound like a normal Korean name?

Anyway, enjoy
------------------------

I wander around in that one house I can call my home and make my way over to the door.

The door... The door I barely use because of one single promise. But even if I am still kind of a prisoner... I think that everything is finally getting better and it's not like John treats me bad anymore. So I guess this place somehow deserves the title 'home'.

I smile to myself as I reach for the doorhandle but a voice behind me makes me stop in tracks. "What are you doing?"

I turn around, still smiling. "I am about to meet my people, why?"

"Alright." He says while coming closer. "I'll bring you there."

A bit surprised but happy anyway I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. He does the same and places a kiss on top of my head. I close my eyes and breathe in and by the time I breathe out I open them again to find us at our destination.

I let go of him and he disappears again. I use my magic to enter the place and can't help but wonder if all supernatural beings do that...
Using a witch's power to hide their territory. That way no human could accidentally walk into them which explains why they still think it's all just tales and stories.

Entering the place, all eyes are on me. They smile at me and I smile back. After a while the old lady comes to me. "There you are, my dear. Have you made your decision?"

"Do you think I would be here if I haven't?"

She just smiles and leads me into a tent.

"May I ask you something?" I find myself asking. "If the strix are that powerful and all. Why do you live like this, in tents like some rats who don't have anything."

"We do have a kingdom and a city." She states. "But we cannot live there without a queen or a king. Until the true king or queen accepts the throne we cannot even enter the place."

We both sit down into the comfy chairs. "Then who was leading the coven while no king or queen was there?"

"I did." She admits.

We spend time in that tent, just talking about the past and the things I will have to do as their queen, until it was night. She then tells me to follow her into another tent.

I follow her inside and she hands me a long, dark blue dress. The upper part is somewhat sparkling and the lower part is just plain dark blue. I think it would reach to the ground if I wear it and just like the skirt, the sleeves are long too but I like it. The dress leaves my shoulders bare and is tight around the upper part of the body, as if you would wear a corset, while the sleeves and the skirt are loose.

All in all it is just beautiful. Looking at it again I can't help but think of the moon. Well after all we are the moon clan.

I put on the dress for the ceremony or ritual and walk out with the old lady.

We walk deep into a forest, still not leaving the safety of the spell that hides us. We keep on walking and all people of our coven are following us. After a while we are standing in front of a lake with a huge and beautiful waterfall.

The old lady leads me to some kind of cave where we walk inside, while the people wait outside.

On one point, the wall to our right disappears, revealing the waterfall to us.

It looks beautiful.

She drags me in the opposite direction from where I was looking and as I turn to face where we are going, I spot something that looks like an altar or something.

We walk the path leading towards it and I notice the hole in the ceiling. It let's the moonshine shine directly on the altar like thing.

But how is that even possible? Shouldn't there be a river or something above us?

I shake my head and stop thinking about it. I grab my dress and walk in front of the altar. The old lady hands me a knife.

The knife looks pretty special. It has a wooden grip with carvings and a small blue stone. The blade itself seems to be made out of silver.

Pretty.

But what should I do with it? I stare at her in confusion and she smiles.

"Kill me." She demands.

My eyes widen. "You want me to kill you?" She nods. "Why?"

"I told you." She sighs. "I took over the responsibility of the coven to wait for the next true king or queen to appear. Now that you are here you have to kill me. My job is done."

"W-what? But why should you die because of me-"

"Look, everybody lives for a reason. I've lived way longer than you did. I'm over 200 years old now. My magic keeps me alive because I have a duty to fulfill. Now that you decided to accept your fate, I am off use. I don't have a reason to stay here so you have to kill me.

Besides, to take over a clan or coven you must kill the leader. I told you that this person is me so just kill me."

She is that old?

Just because she was meant to watch over the throne for a couple of years? This world sure is crazy.

But fate? What fate? That fate that made me suffer? I don't believe in such things.

I guess I just have to kill her then.

She turns around, her back facing me. I grab her hair and pull her back roughly. I smirk to myself before slicing open her throat.

I feel how the flesh parts under the blade and hear the sound of skin and tissue being cut. I feel how the warm liquid stains my hand as the metallic smell of blood fills the place.

I let go of her body and she drops to the ground. I watch the body for a while. I watch the red liquid forming a puddle and I watch that puddle staining the bottom of my dress.

What a shame. But somehow I couldn't care less.

I look up at the moon and feel an even greater power gilling my body. Power seems to fill my lungs with every breath I take. My blood seems to boil and freeze at the same time, my heart beats faster and yet it feels like it stopped beating. I feel so calm and yet so stressed. My whole body leaves a prickling sensation but stronger than ever before. It's more like a burning sensation now but I like it. Very much.

I start feeling lightheaded again and my head seems to heat up and cool down while all blood vessels prickle on the insides. I don't know if it's just my imagination but I start tasting the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

I open my eyes again, feeling taller than before and better than before. I feel like no one could ever harm me. My vision is darker but in a clearer vision than ever and the rest of my senses seem to be better than before too.

It's a feeling I really enjoy.

I place the knife on the altar and step outside of the cave.

As soon as the people see me they fall on their knees and I can't help but smirk to myself.

If that's what power feels like, I think I can't get enough of it.

I finally found my people and I will protect them with my life, I will make sure that every single one of them has a happy life and anyone who even looks at them in a wrong way will suffer, a lot.

From now on, no one can stop me anymore.

I will take whatever I want whenever I want.

For me and my people

The Silverstone coven,

The Moon clan.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey:)

I hope you like the new chapter<3

I'm sorry for not updating a lot lately but I don't have much time anymore plus when I have time to write I feel so stressed that I can't think of anything.

I hope you can understand that and are okay with my decision of only updating every second day^^

Anyways

Love, hugs and kisses,

Yours Mel<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 107K 50
Blythe Conners was definitely in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was just a small town girl who had been taken by the shiny lights of New York...
143K 7.3K 48
This is sequel to A Mob Boss's Dominance and Territory. Stand alone book. This is the story of a son of Vincenzo Rosario called Leandro. This is a s...
23.1K 1.1K 37
Gaia Azzaro I was the mafia princess of the Camorra but only in the eyes of the world. There was never anything special about me, except for my top o...
119K 5.7K 15
(Unedited) (Complete) Wayne and Lisa wasn't fortunate enough to be able to marry for love. Prince Wayne had no say in who he married, his parents p...