|| Dragon , Yong || Moon love...

By clara_27

Wang so x reader // From drinking together with your bestfriend ( go ha jin , hae soo ) to saving a child to... More

The beginning // part 1
The beginning // part 2
The beginning // part 3
The beginning // part 4
Episode 2 // part 1
Episode 2 // part 2
Episode 2 // part 4
Episode 3 // part 1
AN
Episode 3 // part 2
Episode 3 // part 3
A/N
Episode 4 // part 1
Episode 4 // part 2
Episode 4 // part 3
Special Thanks

Episode 2 // part 3

4.8K 159 10
By clara_27

After that, we walked back to the place where we last saw hae soo. Surprisingly but thankfully she's still there.

"I guess i'll be going then" wang so says.

As he turn to leave, i did something that i know i will definitely regret straight after. I hugged him from behind and said thank you. I then left and went to hae soo hurriedly.

"Soo ah, why are you still here?"

She turns to me, "still? Unnie, you saw me here just now? "

Oh crap, slip of tongue. Oh well, i never really hid things from hae soo anyways.
"Yeah, i was nearby just now."

"So you didn't come because you still wanna keep a distance with our cousin?"

I nodded my head.

"Unnie... i feel like a burden. Everyone is just being good to be while i'm a nuisance. I want to return, my mother must be waiting."

"Silly girl, you're never a burden neither a nuisance, don't ever think like that again. Don't think too much, when the time's right we will return once again" i say while hugging her to comfort her.

"Thank you unnie"

Just then, chae ryung comes running to us, again. It seems like we are making her exercise a lot.

"Agasshi! Where have the both of you been?!" She then says that she thinks that we need a bath.

Just as she said that, i knew from Soo's sudden change in expression that she has some plan in mind.

And bingo! Soo wants to go back to the place where we first came from, the bathing place or something. We then left when chae ryung said she left to prepare the baths for us.

We arrived and dived deep down. Ah... it's no use, there's no way of going back. I searched for a little while more and stood up, taking deep breaths. I turn to look for Soo just to find her grabbed by the neck and the one grabbing her was wang so, without his mask. He saw me but he averted his eyes back to Soo.

"Forget me, erase it all. If you don't, your face will become like this too" he says then lets go of her and got up and went away.

I noticed something dropped when he grabbed his clothes...

I hurriedly went to Soo to make sure she's alright. After coughing a few times and me patting her back, she said she was fine already. I then went to pick up the thing that fell and turns out it was a beautiful hair piece.

We heard the voices of some servants saying that they are going to come and clean up so we left quickly and walked back to the eighth prince's residence.

We saw many people standing at the door and chae ryung was the first to run up to us. I swear we are really making her exercise.

Soo asked if they were all waiting for us. Our cousin asked where we were and we replied that we went to take a bath as we were too dirty.

"You should have told us where the both of you went then, the whole family was worried"

"Family..?" Soo says.

She then smiles and says,"i guess we're home".

Timeskippp
Chae ryung was drying Soo's hair while i dried off mine. Soo then asked if chae ryung knows the fourth prince, wang so and what type of person he is.

"You must avoid the fourth prince as soon as you see him"

"Why" Soo asks

"His birth mother is queen yoo and he was adopted by royal concubine kang in shinju. He is a powerful man with two families, he is famous for being scary and cruel. They say it was his hobby to hunt animals since he was young and theres even a rumour that says he caught every last wolf in all of shinju. They say he kills people very easily too, especially those who have seen the scar on his face".

Soo then turns to me and says," Unnie, he's seems like such a bad person and you still are fond of him!"

"Agasshi?! You like the fourth prince?!"

"Ya! Don't believe the nonsense coming out of Soo's mouth and... he is not really that bad of a person, i've seen it for myself"

"Ahhh so you have interacted with him at least once!" Soo says.

"Yes but only coincidentally!!"

"Agasshi did you actually get him to talk to you?"

"Yeah..?? I guess so"

Soo and chae ryung then sneaked glances at each other and both giving me the lopsided smirks.

"Eesh the both of you seriously!" I threw my towel at Soo, we then laughed all at once.

After that, we went out to the streets to celebrate and explore since it was somehow like a festival event. We tried many delicious snacks and enjoyed the little performances.

Then Soo suddenly runs off while i asked chae ryung to stay there while i caught up to Soo. I asked her what she saw and she replied the fourth prince. We then arrived at this forest place and saw a group of people being slaughtered and the mastermind seems to be someone wearing a fur coat.

Soo accidentally let out a gasp and i covered her mouth and drag her away. After running for awhile she finally seems to have found something or some one.

I then caught up and saw that it was wang so... holding a sword and pointing at a masked person?

I knew that the masked person was going to target Soo and hold her hostage. So when he came near i gave him a kick to the head and a punch to the stomach.

I then attempted to kick the sword away but that bastard managed to get over the shock and dodged.

The masked person swung his sword quite messily and was about to cut Soo but i ran over and used my body to cover her.

But by doing so, because i stopped so suddenly and changed my angle so suddenly as well, i felt my ankle twist and i got a cut on my back as well. I had no choice but to sit down .

The guy then used this chance to grab Soo out of my arms and place a the sword on her neck. I couldn't do anything with my twisted ankle.

Wang so told him to stop playing these little games and just give up and say who ordered them to do these.

Just when the guy lowered his sword about to say something, a knife was lodged in the middle of his forehead killing him instantly.

I fell onto the floor and Soo came to me and holds me, she nervously calls for me repeatedly and i constantly reassure her that i'm fine.

"Why?!!!!" Wang so shouts angrily. "I almost had him. You! It's all because of you!" He said and points to Soo.

Then he grabs her and place the sword on her neck, wang wook places his sword on wang so's shoulder near the neck as well.

"That's enough, she's innocent. Let her go"

Then both swords clash once and so says that he doesn't want to.

I looked at wang so, " wang so, please just let her go. Please..."

He looks at me, " You .. follow me after this." And he lets go of Soo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.2K 74
This is because the korean drama series left so many 'what ifs' in my mind... and because I want to give Wang So and Hae Soo more happy times... I s...
204 6 1
This is a YoSoo fic. A young third Prince Wang Yo survived an assassination attempt while he was on the way back to the palace. On his way back to s...
314K 16.6K 65
❝I will avenge all those innocent people who have suffered at his hands.❞ Choi Diana knew that her father hated her for a sin she committed in her c...
838 80 12
❱ θ‚–ζˆ˜ : 🧷 ─── ❝ 𝓣he worst part of all is that i still love you.❞ ❙ SUNHAK completed | Β© intakoyakis | 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 ⦂ 2023 π——π—œπ—¦π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—œπ— π—˜π—₯ ep...