BEAUTY LIES WITHIN

By aspiringauthor97

No one in this world is abandoned or isolated. It's all about being together which is the most difficult tas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
The ever after....
Exclusive!

Chapter 67

283 13 2
By aspiringauthor97

The alarm beeped exactly at 3 am and Ananya woke up in not less than a minute. She woke up smiling and her face glowed out of happiness. Probably the first time,she woke up not complaining about being up so early in the morning. It was still dark outside so she switched on all the lights. She flipped her long hair backwards and tied it up in a messy bun and turned to Sanya who she urged last night to sleep with her in a hope that Sanya would wake her up on time. But Sanya was deep in sleep with her hair all over her face. Sarah also slept with them. But probably her insomnia urged her to take a trip of the huge mansion.

"Sanya, get up. It's 3 am. We have to get ready.", Ananya said jumping on the bed and shaking Sanya who obviously slept late as she was on the phone with her husband who is going to join them today, finally . She had a list of things that she wanted him to get from their house. "I told you to sleep early but you were busy coochi- cooing with Daniel. Get up. We'll be late for the wedding."  She said as she sat back beside Sanya and gave her a pat on her back.

"I'm awake. I'm awake. You go freshen up. I'll just be up.", Sanya spoke in half sleep.

"5 minutes and you are up. Ok?", Ananya said heading towards the master bathroom.
"Hmmm.", Sanya hummed.

Sarah knocked the door to make sure both Ananya and Sanya woke up and to her surprise Ananya was all ready to be dressed as a bride but Sanya who was most excited was still laying on the bed while Ananya rome around the room in a white knee length bathrobe until people came to dress her up. Although she doesn't like getting all dolled up, this was her special day and she was happy with whatever was coming her way.

By 4:30 - 5 am, the entire farmhouse was up and preparations began. The entire place was blooming with fresh flowers. People commuting from one corner to another. Her room was filled with Jewellery, clothes, gifts and her friends.

She sat patiently on the chair for 45 minutes while getting her make up and hair done. Sarah stood behind her chair. As soon as she closed her eyes for the girl to put eye liner, Ananya heard Sarah laugh and started laughing. "Ok I was not supposed to laugh. But can you stop laughing. I can feel you vibrate."  She said with her eye closed and Sarah had a burst out. The make up girl looked clueless at these two mad friends laughing for no reason. Sarah saw her clueless face. "Applying an eyeliner is something that Ananya could never do. So she would get all ready and come to me. Sarah Eyeliner. But knowing the energetic cells she had, she could never be still and would somehow end up laughing for no reason. So I'm surprised she poised herself for an hour",  Sarah said.

From the dark color of her henna to the lip color that Rehan loved the most "Red" to the beautiful royal jewellery, the only thing left to be embraced was the beautiful attire. A beautiful Gold-Ivory-Red lehenga that Rehan had personally selected for her. It dazzled and shimmered in the box placed next to Sanya who was sorting out Ananya's accessories and shoes. As soon as the stylist opened the box, it shined. Nobody could take their eyes off that beautiful attire.

"Just imagine how beautiful Ananya will look in this!",Sanya said as she ran her hand over the dress.

"Why imagine? Let's experience it in a few minutes.",  Sarah said taking it out and giving it to Ananya."Oops, it is indeed very heavy.", She said balancing the box.

Ananya phone kept buzzing on the dressing table all this while. It was Rehan trying to video call her up from 5 rooms away.

"Rehan! What are you doing for the past 1 hour inside the washroom.",  Armaan knocked oops banged the door for the 8 th time.

"Just 5 minutes.", Rehan said for the 8 th time.

He tried to video call her for the 15th time but no reply. Finally after 10 minutes, he stepped out of the bathroom to a room full of his friends. He asked Armaan to ask everyone to go out except Armaan.

"I'm sure she is still sleeping.", Rehan said when Armaan asked him what is going on in his mind.

"What?", Armaan asked.

"Ananya! She can never wake up on the alarm. I'm sure she is still sleeping. I'll just go wake her up.", He said walking out of the room.

"She is not. She is already awake and almost ready unlike you, still roaming in this bathrobe."Armaan told her.

"Are you sure? Poor girl. Isn't 6 am too early for a wedding? What if she refuses to get married to me? What if she gets upset with the timing?",  Restless Rehan went back inside the washroom with his phone.

"What is wrong with you? She is almost ready and I think you should also get ready.", A frustrated Armaan knocked the door.

"I'm just too nervous. My stomach is growling. The last time I felt this was during my first audition. Shit! It's actually my wedding morning. Am I the correct choice for her?  Will I be able to keep her happy? Shit!  Will I be a good husband?", He kept thinking to himself.

Ananya on the other hand got into her wedding attire and stepped in front of her friends. All their eyes lit up.

"Stop staring at me like that.", she said.

"You have to get used to it darling.",Sanya step towards her doing a little more detailing.

Aisha came to check on her best friend's bride. She came saw and was walking away.

"Aisha!", Ananya called as she saw her walking back.

"Just wanted to confirm that you are up.",She said again trying to rush back.

"But why are you in such a hurry?"

"Because your husband there has locked himself up in the bathroom for the past hour."  Everyone in the room burst out laughing while Ananya just widened her eyes."His restlessness is giving us nightmares. He is acting nervous. Stupid.",She whispered to Ananya.

"He must be having a bad stomach like always.", Sarah said.

"Atleast not today rather tonight. ", Sanya sat on the bed disappointed.

"Sshh.", Ananya said.

"I'll catch up with you later.",Aisha said.

Ananya picked up something from her drawer and walked behind Aisha while everyone was still laughing on Rehan in the bathroom.

She gave her a packet of cigarette that she had hidden from Rehan.

"What? Are you gone crazy? I'm not giving this to him. No Ananya.", Aisha sais refusing to take it.

"For me. Please." Ananya gave her an understanding smile. "I know its not right. But its not easy for him. Its OK. Give this to him and tell him its ok. Calm down.", She placed her hand on Aisha's and winked. Aisha just gave a smile.

When Aisha gave it to Rehan and told her what Ananya said, he let out a sigh of relief and smiled.

"Take and please change. Otherwise your parents are going to screw us", Aisha joined her hands. "Please behave like your mature wife."

"Yeah.",He kept smiling. He threw the packet in the dustbin, had a sip of water and went to change.

Ananya saw multiple missed video calls from Rehan. She found his restlessness funny but adored it. The fact that her confident celebrity crush soon to be husband was scared made her laugh. Within minutes everyone in the room went down as soon as they came to know that the groom had come. Sanya waited to give her company but also wanted to go and see the rituals. Ananya convinced her to let her be alone for sometime as she also wanted sometime to compose herself and get over the nervousness. Sanya happily agreed. Just before the girls came to take her, her father entered the room. Ananya stood by the window looking at the sea waiting to be called.

"Excited.", He said and she turned towards him. "Or scared? What is it?

"It's weird.", she said cringing her nose.

"Good weird or bad weird?"

"I don't know. Just weird. You know the feeling you get before an important exam. It almost feels like that. Actually worse. It feels like the most important exam of my life but I also have the fear that I haven't even revised the syllabus once. I feel under-prepared.", She said sitting on the bed.

"And you know what, the result of this exam is never going to come. You don't have to wait for another attempt or get through this level. Its unending and will demand a lot. Just keep your basics strong and apply little heart instead of a lot of brain. Ok?"

"Ok.",She said holding her dad's hand tight.

"And so what if you have not revised. You will anyways stand first.",Vivaan said as he entered the room.

"Any rubbish.",She told him.

"Really. You have no idea how many people have passed just by sitting behind you. And Rehan. He indeed got that place for life. Lucky man.",He gave her a tight hug. She smiled.

"Time to go.", Sarah and Sanya gate crashed the conversation.

"All the Best. I hope your paper is good.", Baba said and a little tear rolled down his cheek as Ananya walked with the girls and Vivaan.

( Nervousness of an exam or audition. The excited yet scared feeling. How it keeps you on your toes.

Instead of staying in the past or thinking about the future, its important to live in the moment.

And both Ananya and Rehan are trying to do that. All they need is your good wishes and love.

So don't forget to vote, share and leave your wishes in the comments.

Hit that star down ✌.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 2.5K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
329K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
38.7K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
14.2K 1K 31
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...