Rilaya- She doesn't like me a...

Від Tearsoftrouble

The badass. Every school has one. But not every school has a Maya Hart. And when she takes an interesting Ril... Більше

Chapter 1- 2 weeks ago
Chapter 2- Riarkle
Chapter 3- Do I scare you?
Chapter 4- descisions descisions
Chapter 5-protect Lucas?!
Chapter 6- kisses change people
Chapter 7- You're late!
Chapter 8-you're gonna make me fight for you
Chapter 9-Lie a little better
Chapter 10-'Maya!'
Chapter 11- No Commitment
Chapter 12- Care to explain???
Chapter 13- Threats&Compromise
Chapter 14-Get another sub
Chapter 15- The pure bench
Chapter 17- Uhhhh...
Chapter 18- Sorry sir??
Chapter 19- FRIENDS WITH MAYA HART?!
Chapter 20- The Challenge.
Chapter 21- explanations& planning.
Chapter 22-Look at me!
Chapter 23- The supply closet
Chapter 24- Stop talking...fine talk
Chapter 25- stick to the plan
Chapter 26- peaches
AN- should i carry on this story?
Chapter 27 -okaaaaay
Chapter 28- Father's in the way
Chapter 29-Role Reversal.
Chapter 30- let me explain
Chapter 31-Do you crave me?
Chapter 32-Come to mine?
Chapter 33- Give her a chance
Chapter 34-Time to celebrate?
Chapter- 35 Too far?
Chapter 36- Lets get to class
Chapter 37- Leave it alone!
Chapter 38- Find her.
Chapter 39- "Are you okay?"
chapter 40- Fantasy vs Reality
Chapter- Riley

Chapter 16- That wasn't the plan

2.7K 98 10
Від Tearsoftrouble

Hey guys so since this is later than I said I'd post I made it a bit longer than the previous chapters ...hope you enjoy 😜

'This is your plan!!' Riley yelled as Maya dragged her down the hall once again, this time carrying a bucket in the other hand.
'Yep' Maya looked back and smirked.

'Maya!' She ignored riley and continued till finally stopping at a window in a classroom.

'Now' Maya opened the window 'they should be hear any minute now' Maya rubbed her hands together evily after noticing Riley's expression.

'Can you explain to me what we're gonna do, how is spending time filling up water balloons and paying a random  person money to ''take care of it'' going to get us out of s detention' Riley paced frustrated.

'Well...' Maya slowly gripped Riley's hands and lead her to the window. 'It's probably going to get us WAY more than a detention' she stopped at the window and pulled Riley closer. 'How does that sound?' Maya teased.

Riley's lips was so close to Maya's that she barely interpreted what she had said until Maya piped up 'I think that's them' and she left Riley there with unkissed lips to stick her head out the window.

Riley then followed and asked 'Maya are you going to tell me what's happening'
'Alright' Maya did her all too known smirk once again and turned to Riley 'well the kid I payed owed me anyway so that payment was because this involves the principle which  is a lot worse than the last thing I did' Maya explained.
'Right...still not making sense' Riley urged on.
'He's suppose to lead the principle down there' Maya pointed to the ground. 'Then we drop these' Maya picked up the water balloons and shook them mischievously 'That way he'll have to change before going back to the class' Maya smiled at her what she thought was a brilliant plan.

'Riiight' Riley said 'and what was wrong with just running back to class!!' Riley threw her arms towards the door.
'Well where's the fun in that' Maya winked.
'Good question maybe the part where we don't get in trouble that's fun!, now if I were to ask where the trouble in that? I'd have a great answer' Riley explained.
'Well technically if we had just run back to class he would have caught us this way we buy time with the kid leading him on this side of the school and he'll have to spend time to change' Maya tapped her head twice incredibly proud of her plan.
'Wow! You really go all out just to get
into trouble' Riley shook her head

'Technically this is getting us out of trouble' Maya laughed a little

'You just want an excuse to throw water balloons at the principle' Riley placed her hand on her hip giving a knowing look.

'That...is absolutely 100% ... True' Maya pretended to  think for a second. 'But it may get us outta trouble' she raised her eyebrows.

'Maya I can't do this what if we get caught what if we...'

'Shhh shhh shh I think that's them' Maya went back to the window and stick her head out.

'They're there' she picked up a couple of water balloons and handed some to the brunette. 'Lets do this'
'Me?! Are you crazy...Maya!' Riley raised her voice to get her attention 'come on babe' Maya pecked her lips 'live a little' she reasoned.

'Peaches I've never done anything bad' Riley stuttered.

'Hey you wanted to prove to me you're not pure...well here's your chance' Maya smiled innocently.

Maya watched Riley's reaction of uncertainty. But it was obvious Riley wanted to prove something and Maya was the perfect influence.
'Are you gonna take it'

Below the boy was babbling on to the principle in order to keep him in place but if they weren't careful they could miss there opportunity, he was running out of ideas.

Above Maya had gotten so close to Riley before pulling away
'Hey!' Riley moaned
'How bout this ...' Maya handed Riley a water balloon. 'One kiss for every balloon thrown' she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.
'Well...' Riley considered it and with Maya currently teasing her with every movement she took how could she not give into the girl.

'Lets do this!' Maya was insanely excited to watch her ray of sunshine perform this rebellious act, she felt so proud, so devilish...she loved this feeling and the thought of this with Riley becoming a regular thing gave her chills. This wasn't Maya's only plan she had a lot more in store for Riley.

They rushed to the window and on The count of three
'1...' Maya nodded to Riley.
'2' Riley squinted her eyes.
'3!' Maya yelled as she threw her water bombed with force and Riley dropped hers.
'What the?!' The principle yelled as the boy ran away and he looked at his now wet suit. Looking around for the culprit he cursed under his breath and stared after the boy.

Maya laughed and looked at Riley
'only one kiss ay!' Her mouth twisted into a devious smile.
'Hell no if I'm going down I'm doing it right'. Something came over Riley as she grabbed the entire bucket and tipped them out the window, many clearly hitting their principle
'Whoever you are I'll find you!!' He yelled up at the window in anger that had just created a waterfall upon him.

In the classroom Maya's mouth was open agape, a hint of a smile creeping onto her features.

'That wasn't the plan...that was better' she whispered under her breath as Riley turned to face her.

'Oops' was all Riley says before they both erupted in laughter.
'That's a lot of kisses' Maya said between laughs loving Riley's reaction.

'Oh god what have I done' the intensity of the situation finally hit Riley in the middle of this enjoyment and her laughter died out.
'I don't know!' Maya yelled 'but we gotta go' Riley didn't move she seemed to be in shock over her actions.

'Come on' Maya grabbed her hand and dragged the 'goody goody' and ran out of the empty classroom.
Maya loved the adrenaline of almost being caught 'whoo!' she yelled as they left smiling cunningly.

When they reached the classroom there was no teacher just the class chatting away instead of working.
'That...'Maya stood to catch her breath 'was awesome!'

'OMG Maya what have I done what do I do what if he knows it's us? What if I get expelled! I can't get expelled Maya my dad...' Maya's lips were suddenly on Riley's in an attempt to shut her up.
When she pulled away to look at Riley she was smiling and looking towards the ground silently.

'Don't say anything just deny it all'
'You mean lie!' Riley's head shot up.
'It's part of the job' Maya shrugged as if this was nothing.
'I'm not a criminal like you' Riley whisper yelled.
'Bit of an exaggeration babe' Maya chuckled.
'Well I can't lie' Riley said as if that would change Maya's mind on how to get out of this situation.

'It's the only way...now let's get in there and act like we've been here the entire time.' Maya raised both her eyebrows before walking in view of the class then opening the door to go in, Riley following behind.

Everything was silent, as everyone stared at the two girls entering.

'Alright! Which one of you ratted us out to the principle?' Maya slammed her hands on the desk to admit her authority.
Just like that everyone's fingers were pointed at Sarah

'Thanks guys' she mumbled under her breath.
'Sarah? You told him' Maya was beyond surprised that her cousin would do such a thing.
'I'm sorry Maya it's just he was giving us detentions and I' but she didn't even get to explain herself.

'Ah ah ah' Maya stopes her by putting her hand up. 'I'll deal with this later ...for now'
Maya stood on a chair 'we were here the entire time' she gestured to herself and Riley who was remaining quiet.

'Where were you guys?' Yogi let his curiosity get the best of him.
'Oh you'll find out just wait' the look she gave, gave everyone chills 'now everyone clear' she asked.

A mumble of understanding was uttered then Maya spoke up again.

'where's the sub' Maya asked

'hasn't showed up yet' yogi spoke

'perfect' Maya smiled ' this will be easier than I thought' she muttered to herself. Riley and Maya both took a seat after that.

'What did you do Maya?' Sarah couldn't help it she needed to know and quite frankly so did everybody else.

'Not me ...' Maya acted entirely innocent. Riley looked up at her a light smile that just said 'heh heh' on her face.
'Her...' She pointed to Riley and the entire class immediately laid eyes upon her in disbelief as Riley shrunk down in her seat.
'What the hell have you done Riley?' Farkle leant forward to whisper in her ear as Maya stared daggers at him.

But Riley remained silent staring straight ahead.

So who thinks they will get caught??😏

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

17.3K 427 31
Maya Hart. Age 15. Abusive father. Scared little brother. Mother is missing. *Trigger warning*
29.5K 1.4K 31
Meet 'Hope xo' other know as Maya Hart, yet no one except her bestfriend Riley knows that. Shes your average girl by day and a blogger who's went vir...
58.6K 2.2K 50
Riley's the good girl. Maya's the rebel. What happens when they come together? Does the good girl become the bad girl? Good girls are just bad girls...
116K 4.4K 41
Riley the bad girl of the school. Gets detention a lot. Every teacher hates her. Maya the new substitute teacher for Mrs. Thompson, married to Lucas...