Chapter 15- The pure bench

Hahahaha!! Riley burst out laughing at Maya's remark
'What?' The blonde laughed herself and Riley just
'Nothing nothing...you're just ...really funny' Riley said getting happier as she looked at Maya and realised how much she liked her.

They had been sitting on the bench behind the school building talking and laughing for 15 minutes. Riley and Maya's hand were grasping one another's as they continued to talk.

'See this isn't so bad' Maya playfully pushed Riley's shoulder 'miss goody two shoes'
'Hey hey not fair' riley reasoned.
'What' Maya let out a small laugh and looked up at the offended girl.

'Well why do you get to be the cool rebel and I have to be the goody two shoes' Riley pouted.

'Oh' Maya faked being tragic and put her hand to her heart 'You think you can do better at what I do' she raised her eyebrows and smirked at the suddenly unsure brunette infront of her.

'Well...well why couldn't I'
'Babe' Maya slapped her hand lightly on Riley's thigh and letting it linger there causing her to jolt a little at the contact, not because it hurt just because she hasn't had this much contact with her in a while.
'You really think you could be bad'
'Well...y-yes' Riley answered raising her head in confidence which was to hide the fact she didn't have a lot.
Why did she get herself into this

'Mmhmm' Maya sat back on the bench crossing her legs arms perched in the back off the bench as if posing for a clothing shoot.

'What do I have to do to prove it to you' Riley asked instead of digging herself more of a hole by talking.

     At this point the rebel had to push back all the perverted thoughts that were trying to fight through and spoke more lightly than flirty
'Riley you stopped me from hurting that kid, you stopped me from hurting Lucas, you are tying to turn me good' Maya stayed her argument.

'Okay maybe you're right but doesn't mean I'm a goody two shoes'
'Yes it does'
'How'
'Well you gotta be a little bad and you're not...you're pure' the next line sounded extremely childish but Riley said it anyways
'Am not'
'Babe that's a good thing' Maya touched Riley's arm in comfort 'I like how good you are, how you would do anything for anyone, its too good to be true...you're too good to be true.' Maya decided sentimentality was a better root to avoid an argument.

Riley smiled in admiration but at this point she had to push all the mushy thoughts out of her head and so she spoke with not much thought
'Am not' was all she said.
'Come on' Maya gestured up as if cursing the gods for allowing this to actually be a discussion.
'Nope am not' Riley wasn't backing down.
'You're being childish now'
'Am I...baaabe' riley mocked Maya's terminology.
'Seriously ...yes yes you are'
'Well what you gonna do about it'
'You're the 'bad' one shouldn't you do random things without thinking about consequences' Maya fought back using air quotes around the word bad.
'Yeah well'
'Well' this had become very heated as the argument continued
'I don't need to'
'You don't need to??'
'I'm can be bad okay' Riley raised her voice
'Yeah well prove it' Maya shouted.

They had just now realised how close there faces were but they both refused to break eye contact on the petty subject. Their breath in head heavy from the speed they were 'discussing' at. The shorter girls eyes diverted to Riley's lips for a split second then that was it...

Within a second Riley and Maya crashed into eachothers lips neither one in the mood to break for air.
'Mmm you still...mmm ...think I'm pure' Riley said between each touch of there lips.
Maya just smiled into the kiss and deepened it
'Don't umm ignore...' Riley couldn't even finish her sentence and Maya ran her hands along the girls hips and up and down her back as they continued to make out.
All thoughts of their little spat had flew from her mind as she tangled her hands in the rebels hair.

Eventually they needed air and broke apart foreheads touching as they gasped for air.
When they met eachothers eyes they just laughed
'That was so stupid' Maya pecked Riley's lips before moving away
'Well it worked so I now like your stupidity peaches.'

'What so you're saying you didn't like my stupidity before?!' Maya yelled fake offended, mouth agape.
'Shut up' Riley laughed slapping Maya's arm lightly
Maya heard a voice in the distance, turning her attention to it she said
'Shh shh shut up!' Riley thought she was messing around so laughed and said
'No you shut up I already--' she was cut of by the blondes hand over her mouth
'Mhmm Mar muu mhhmm'
'Quick lets go' Maya jumped up, grabbed Riley's hand and ran round the other side of the building.

'Vice principal Trudon, why on earth would two silly teenage girls be at the back of the school building!' The principal yelled at her as they rounded the corner.

Just ahead on the other side the 2 girls were hid behind the wall listening, Maya checking to see if they were there every couple of seconds.

'There looking for us! Maya I told you this was a bad idea' Riley randomly slapped Maya's leather jacket in a fluster of panic.

'Chill!' She grabbed her hand, set them by her side then then straightened up her jacket.

'I'll get back to the class and ring those parents then' could be heard in a very stern voice.

'I've got a plan' she smirked ignoring Riley's fearful expression then ran with Riley following behind.