Chapter 34-Time to celebrate?

And another chapter just to show I haven't given up on Rilaya.

Riley left her mother, still pulling her hair in front of her neck to cover the monstrosity that Maya had left there.

When she walked into her room she fell flat on her bed with a dramatic sigh,closes her eyes and said outloud "I can't believe it"

"Cant believe what?" Riley jumped at the voice holding her hand to her chest letting out an "ahh".When she turned to look at the edge of her bed she let out another sigh this time a sigh of relief that she wasn't in danger.

Riley reached out to hit the girl who was smiling at her triumphant scare. She swatted at Maya who just laughed and grabbed her wrist. She kissed the girl lightly on the nose then casually hopped next to her sitting on the side of the bed as Riley sat back looking at her.
"You scared me" she pouted folding her arms.
"Awww I'm sorry baby" Maya smirked. Riley knew she was taking the piss, she knew the girl was just saying that to get on her good side, but that didn't stop Riley from smiling widely and blushing.
"Whatever" she mumbled looking down in embarrassment. Maya lightly picked up the girls hand and started to trace patterns on the back of it and said
"What's up"genuinely interested.

"I just had a talk with my mother..." she replied the rise in her mood clearly evident in her tone.

"A talk? Oooo sounds serious?" Maya teased with a scrunched up face.
"Maya it was about you" Riley sighed.

Maya turned towards Riley who did the same. They laid on the soft sheets of Rileys bed, looking at eachother, both with one arm under thier head to support them.
"Oh..." the blonde said "what about me" she didn't want to be so serious but it was kind of strange that Maya would be the topic of conversation with her parents and Riley would walk away from that same conversation in a good mood.
"Well ..." there it was. Exactly what Maya had been waiting for the gloomy expression covering her face, the avoidance of eye contact and the silence.

"Bad again?" Maya asked sitting up and leaving Riley laid on her side. The brunette rose up to her level.
"Well..." Riley spoke and Maya just turned away from the girl slightly unhappy that she was basically the cause of Rileys mother-daughter relationship being destroyed.

"Go on just spit it out what colourful things did she say about me and how much did they offer you to stay away from me" Maya huffed swinging her legs over the edge of the bed. She wasn't joking but at the same time she was because how else to cover up her pain if not with carefully placed dark humour.

Riley noticed that Maya was actually getting upset. She just wanted to trick the girl and then surprise her with the good news but she wasn't sure how long to keep up the act. So instead she got on her knees behind Maya and tapped her shoulder.
"I wouldn't stay away from you ... not for any amount of money" Riley answered
"Riley they're right you know I'm not good for you" Maya looked down ashamed that she was tarnishing such pure goodness like Riley.

"Hey what? No Maya" Riley shuffled forward and turned Maya's head to look at her. The girl positioned herself more comfortably with still one leg off the edge of the bed and the other perched on the bed so she could turn to look and Riley.
"Riles..."
"No Maya" the brunette continued to caress her face, still kneeling and scanning her features for a sign of hope. The hope she was about to give the girl seemed to be the only option at this point
"You are good enough for me, I chose this. Me. I wanted you and I got you DON'T GIVE UP NOW" she yelled the last bit grabbing onto her face with both hands and kissing the girl abruptly. Maya just pulled away however and tried to look away from the innocent girl again but Riley wasn't having it and she let the bomb drop.
" She approves! Maya my mother approves of you" the girls hopeless eyes lit up for a split second but then her mind got the better of her and she asked
"Why? What do you mean" approves was such a strange word. It's not like they need permission but still they'd like the blessing.
"She approves Maya she was totally okay with us being friends she doesn't see all bad like my father does ... I got through to her" Riley smiled so widely and reaching out to Maya since in her little explanation she had let go of Maya face to wildly fling her hands about happily.
"No way ... what ... Riley that's thats" she turned round completely and got on her knees as Riley was and faced the smiling girl grabbing the arms that reached out to her.
As she did she pulled Riley close to her, her own image betraying her and a smile rather than a smirk covering her face. She kissed her ...with just a little bit of hope the bad girl kissed her goody two shoes and both pushed up from their positions and wrapped thier arms around eachother.
"I can't" Maya said "believe" she continued "this" she spoke between kisses and light smiles.
"Exactly" Riley tackled Maya onto the bed laughing and staddling the girl.
She took one look at the supposedly dominant blonde before intertwining thier fingers and pressing her hands above her head then crushing her lips back onto the girl.
Maya was shocked ...she couldn't move, she couldn't speak all she could do was fall helplessly into Rileys lips allowing the girl to reign over her.
When Riley broke away for a moment she smiled then giggled a little causing Maya to attack at this point.
The blonde moved her hands from Riley's, wrapped them around her waste and flipped the two over.
She smirked at the dumbfounded girl whose head fell into the pillow and whose eyes went wide looking up at Maya.
They both breathed or well Riley breathed and Maya was struggling to catch the breathe that had been taken away from her.
"Okay so I'm happy your mother approves of our friendship buuuut" Maya looked adversely and Riley then smirked a little "I don't think she'd approve of this." She couldn't help but feel a little... devilish? Because of this. She couldn't tell whether or not this was riveting or destructive, being with Riley...doing these things with Riley ...to Riley.
Maya had her hand on Riley's thigh gripping her leg to keep it wrapped around her waist, Riley had her arm drapped around the girls neck and thier lips were merely centimetres apart.
Riley laughed.
"I liked it better when I was on top" Riley smirked. Really she was just trying to remind Maya of the other position they were in 2 seconds ago as well as avoid an unnecessary negative subject in such a positive moment.

"Why because you have no power now" Maya purred in the girls ear almost a whisper as her lips grazed her ear.
"Its funny how you believe that" Maya' s eyes lit up at the girl's comment
"Is that a challenge" she remarked with a glint if deviance in her eyes.